Where does Sup Forums buy clothes?

Most clothing websites now push almost exclusively black models, usually with gang markings. Pic is from Asos which is probably the worst offender, but it applies to Topshop, H&M and others. I don't want to reward it and it actively turns me away from the brands, so where does Sup Forums buy clothes?

Allen Edmonds and Brooks Brothers

I mostly buy used stuff from Savers. It's where poor people shop. I park my BMW in the back so people don't see it.

be non degenerate and cuy your wife a few meteres of cloth, wool and other textile
she should sew you some shit

Where ever I may roam

I just scrounge around primark h&m and some other places for cheap shit that looks good on me.

target

ok i am a single loner
still wear clothes i got from family years ago
i learned sewing when doing reenactment
i reppair my old clothes
i think about making new ones myself

Which gang markings are you referring to[spoiler]mountainman[/spoiler]

>H&M, Zara, J Crew, Jos A Bank
I’m as basic as one can get, but as long as you lift, even shit from Walmart looks decent on you.

Thrift, Classifieds, H&M, Asos, Suit Supply, Zara, Scotch & Soda, whatever works

I go by the Jewish district on Sunday and purchase all my clothing like a good boy

Buy good quality cheap basics and a decent pair of footwear. thats it

eg use the blanks that majority of clothing companies source their garments from like Gildan

Target and Wal-Mart

The Gap. They don't put their logo on anything and they arent very expensive

>Where does Sup Forums buy clothes?
Hugo Boss

Rural King, and I get my Wolverine Marauders from Amazon.

DH- Territory Ahead, Woolrich, sometimes LLBean, sometimes Dillards or Nordstrom. I always stop by the men's dept at Steinmart on the very rare occasions when I go there.
Myself, also mostly catalogue. Neiman's, Nordstrom, Talbots, JJill, Dillards & rarely, Steinmart.
I sew a lot, too :-> copy stuff from Neiman's & Bergdorff Goodman. I make haole shirts for DH once in a while.
Local fabric/ notions places are going away. Please DO encourage the women in your life to sew.

EBay army surplus shops

Hugo boss exclusively, got this really nice black trench coat recently. Came with this nice red arm band for accent

caring about fashion is bluepilled

Don't know about the UK or US, but Old Navy for men is pretty neutral and has deals quite often.

>has BMW
>buys clothes at store poorfags go to
Like clock work

Isn't ASOS from London? I buy some cloths there when they have good discounts but their fashion sense is just retarded. Do people in London actually dress like that?

Nice digits

ebay

I go to thrift shops, you guys seriously pay $20+ on an outfit made in malaysia?

are you actually poor or do you just buy clothes there to be cheap? if you aren't poor you are a fucking scumbag for taking clothes that could go to someone whom is less fortunate

salvation army
shirts 2 dollars or less
shoes 3 dollars or less
pants 5 dollars or less
coats 10 or less

>pants from kmart
>work boots from Redwing store about an hour and a half a way
>everything else from TJmax.

Giovanni Galli, Armani, Boss, etc.

ETON

banana republic

DISCLAIMER: I dress like a preppy faggot to throw off liberals

their plastic buttons really piss me off, at that price point they really should be MOP

prefer zegna mainline for shirts