Possible evolution of political LOTR memes

I think there are a lot of us who really like the equating of migrants to orcs from lord of the rings. The appropriation of the franchise really irks the lefties and as an example of white fantasy, fits our worldview very well. I think we should take it one step further and start implying Gondorians represent White people in our world. Start referring to ourselves as Gondorians, Men of the West. Appropriate the Gondorian flag as a 'White Supremacist symbol', etc. I think their is potential for pretty good fun with this idea.

>"White Tree of Gondor"
>white roots growing up and branching out to the stars

Speaks for itself really. And by linking it to the orc posting it would be even stronger.

just made this for the other thread, was messing around with the colours a little

>blue for the earth, the "blue planet" etc, the water of life that we all share
>black for space

removed the crown since i can't see a resurgence of monarchy. i think the gondorian thing is a little bit iffy but the symbolism is really nice.

it's like a counter to all the libshit harry potter shit

awwwwwwww
this is sooooooo cute

Nah m8, I'm sick enough of libs reacting to every right wing occurrence with shit like 'THIS IS JUST LIKE IN HARRY POTTER WHEN VOLDEMORT KILLED SMUFFLYDUFF HILLARY'S OUR KATNISS'. I'd rather not see the same done with an author I like.

i can see what you mean but we would do it in irony, or at least thats what it should be done. similar to Kekistan before that devolved into cringe because people brought it into real life

I like the idea of using blue, the original gondorian flag was actually like a navy colour anyway, i think the tree symbol is so complex that adding extra elements like splitting the background colour makes it a bit too messy however

Tolkein was a massive jew and tried to force circumcision on everyone at the time...

Look at the papers published by his daughter after his death.

Do not approve of using LotR due to this.

>similar to Kekistan before that devolved into cringe because people brought it into real life
Which is exactly the shit I don't want to happen to LOTR. I want to be able to discuss and recommend it to people without having to sidestep the people who take all this seriously like they did with the kekistan business.

im unfamilar with what you are talking about, but im not saying this is an endortion of everything about the man, just that this could be a fun way to wind a few left wing LOTR fans up, claiming we are the good guys. because to them this shit is really important

people already do this anyway wth cosplay etc, I think it wouldn't effect the prestige of the universe, just wind up a few overly invested left wingers.

Im also a huge LOTR fan myself

could use lovecraft, he was pretty based, i think he even had a black cat named nigger.

kek, could do, however im not sure his work is as well known as lotr, especially to the people we want to annoy

Is that the only reason why not?

Ive gotten 5 lots of 55 ending digits in this thread wtf

No one will remember your attempted forced gondor meme in like an hour's time, go do something useful.

the prisoners all proved to be men of a very low, mixed-blooded, and mentally aberrant type. Most were seamen, and a sprinkling of negroes and mulattos, largely West Indians or Brava Portuguese from the Cape Verde Islands, gave a colouring of voodooism to the heterogeneous cult. But before many questions were asked it became manifest that something far deeper and older than negro fetishism was involved. Degraded and ignorant as they were, the creatures held with surprising consistency to the central idea of their loathsome faith.
>like this gem

I'm in favor of this only because it might stop them making a LOTR tv series.

thats actually also a good point

They will just be more overhanded in how they make it diverse and full of leftist leanings. At least we can make it crash and burn

sort of like, if you ruin our stuff, we will ruin yours

Please never post here again.
"I'm 12 and never read the books, but pol told me it's about hating niggers. And oh boy I sure do love memes. Gonna trigger some libtards epic style xD"
Keep your bullshit kekistani movement on Reddit and don't make LOTR a cringefest for frail incels like you.

Let me improve your flag design further for you, you shit-tier apologist.

looks like it worked kek

also their statues are pretty fashy with their salutes no?

Gondor literally took inspiration from the Byzantine Empire who established Christianity and later got wrecked by the Muslims. The easiest parallel you could make. But your 2 brain cells came up with "lol da gondoriands r good n wypipo (look at these stills from the movie! They're all white!!), n orcs are NIGGERS. Gondor == if Nazis won??" White Power ok symbol amirite fellow kekistanis ;)
I'm a republican, you're just fucking stupid and underage

>thinking I actually believe that

its an idea to trigger people, i dont actually believe this myself you mong, seems to already be working

>endortion
endorsement*
learn your own language

its actually used as a local term from where i live mate