Daily reminder Muhammad was a Nordic redhead. This is Muhammad al-Yaqoubi the 34th grandson of Prophet Muhammad...

Daily reminder Muhammad was a Nordic redhead. This is Muhammad al-Yaqoubi the 34th grandson of Prophet Muhammad, like Prophet Muhammad he is white (though slightly mixed) with a red beard.

Prophet Muhammad had:

white legs:
Sahih Bukhari 4:56:767: quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-4/Book-56/Hadith-767/

Sahih Muslim 8:3325: quranx.com/Hadith/Muslim/USC-MSA/Book-8/Hadith-3325/

white thighs:
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367 quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-1/Book-8/Hadith-367/

white forearms:
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200 quranx.com/Hadith/AbuDawud/USC-MSA/Book-20/Hadith-3200/

white armpits:
Sahih Bukhari 8:78:631 quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-8/Book-78/Hadith-631/

white abdomen:
Sahih Bukhari 9:90:342 quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-9/Book-90/Hadith-342/

white face:
Sahih Muslim 4:1208 quranx.com/Hadith/Muslim/USC-MSA/Book-4/Hadith-1208/
Sunan Abu Dawud 3:991 quranx.com/Hadith/AbuDawud/USC-MSA/Book-3/Hadith-991/
Sunan Abu Dawud 3:1002 quranx.com/Hadith/AbuDawud/USC-MSA/Book-3/Hadith-1002/

white complexion:
Sahih Muslim 30:5777 quranx.com/Hadith/Muslim/USC-MSA/Book-30/Hadith-5777/

he's described as a 'white man' in multiple places
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63 quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-1/Book-3/Hadith-63/

red hair and beard:
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1292592/pg1?disclaimer=1

Sahih Bukhari 2:17:122 quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-2/Book-17/Hadith-122/

Sahih Bukhari 4:56:744 quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-4/Book-56/Hadith-744/

Sahih Muslim 30:5778 quranx.com/Hadith/Muslim/USC-MSA/Book-30/Hadith-5778/

The evidence is indisputable. Prophet Muhammad was indeed a white Nordic man. Which makes sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk&feature=youtu.be&t=151
youtube.com/watch?v=u1ZoHfJZACA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Red hair can come from Mixing with Asians, and he clearly does not have a Nordic head, he still looks Arabic no matter if you were to paint him completely white

It's always the gingers, fucking traitors.

It's not even a meme, gingers are just sandniggers in disguise.

We discovered that 76 per cent of white British converts to radical Islam had red hair. In the Daily Mail archives, 69 per cent of white Brits lured into jihadism or the orbit of an extremist preacher were ginger. The number was similar for the Mirror and the Telegraph. The Guardian yielded a full 100 per cent redhead rate for the stories we sampled.

The Hiberno Menace strikes again!

Daily reminder that nords are the truly chosen ones and everyone else is goyim to us. Especially jews.

This is Rami Sebei, also known as Sami Zayn. He's a Syrian-Canadian who works in WWE. While you can say that some arabs have light skin and red hair, you can't really say they're Nordic. They are Arabic.

captcha valle hall, åssen faen glemte jeg å skrive det på?

nice try
(((Muhammed))) was a kike clearly larping as thor, except he didn't have the gut like him and could lit drink beer so much it made tides. Yes this is why we have tides, thor the actual one not the hollywood kike, he was tricked in a drinking contest with jews(jotuns) and they made him drink the ocean and make the tides

what has ever muhammed done? Oh yeah I know have sexual intercourse with a 9 year old.

Jews are just Voldemort.

We Harry Potters & Hermoinies & Ron n shieeet

once they stole his hammer too, and these jotuns tried to force freyja her self to marry one of them.
So thor dressed up as her, he was really mad about this. Jews are stupid so they fell for it, then he rekt all of them. Is called trymskvida

The leader of these jews then was called trym(in our tongue)

>Red hair
>Nordic
Surely you mean Gaelic

Jews are jotuns user.
We have known it all along, the real jotunheimen is not here, it's in east europe. Snorre cleary states so him self. There is dragons there too, awfully big

You sound like you have to pay some debts

our rape babies don't count

>you have to pay some debts
>have to pay
>have
Whats a Jew going to do? Kvetch at us? They're physically inferior, they can't enforce
jackshit.

Those 'rape babies' would be the Brown haired Norman ones.

underrated, but at least they kept our oxes safe though. I am glad we have them back now, but they are a fucking pain in the ass compared to these middle eastern ones. Fuckers charge you for nothing, they get pissed as fuck they just go
>I don't like your face, step in here and I will charge your ass
they go
>is my grass now, so fuck off

you just ordered a 1000 litres of milk
youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk&feature=youtu.be&t=151

daily reminder that varg vikernes is right when he says people with red hair are subhuman!

Is that some sort of Norwegian joke?

That's a thousand litres of milk buddy, how are you going to pay?

Lies just lies and if any scott tries to claim we got all their fish and/or are ecstoring them, you are wrong. That fish is ours, and the scotts need to pay their taxes. It's not the reign of the Loddbrok sons anymore and they have to pay their taxes

Witnessed

while all the shills are sliding us, remember this
>It is a wonderful wonderful world
youtube.com/watch?v=u1ZoHfJZACA
Don't let anyone hold you down, you are your own

Digits confirm. Irish are the real enemy of the world, not the Jews.

Those potato water drinking fools!

I see David Wood found Sup Forums...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS FUCKING SATAN RUN

I dont mind islam

I just dont like shit skins

Funny, I have the it the other way around.

Is this why a disproportionate of converts to Islam are ginger?

potato niggers are the lost tribe of israel

ruling class of pre-islamic arabia were caucasions which means some of them looked nordic white

and mohammad was member of local ruling tribe

Can we be ruling class again pls?

KAMELÅSÅ

Gingers are into spirituality that's something I also have noticed. Must be genetic. Observe real ginger women 90% of them are into all kind of treehugging, yoga, soy weird kind a shit.

YOU WUZ VIKANGZ'N'SHIET

If you come to Islam yes. Middle Easterners would be happy to be ruled by Europeans if they were Muslims and enforced Islamic law.

I'm proper ginger and I despise Muslims and non whites

Daily reminder to go fuck yourself

Are you seriously this stupid, why do you spent the oxygen? Spare it for someone else that might use it better.

Did he have pink nipples

This Syrian faggot must be crusader rape baby or something

What features does Sami Zayn have thay give him away as arab?

nice

Hahahaha ultimate broof gingers have no soul. They made an entire relgiin about worshipping a ginger