archive.is/h8D7W
archive.is/IAxTW
archive.is/pRixH
archive.is/U5wCa
archive.is/hW7ZZ
archive.is/pRr0w
archive.is/EcBpD
youtu.be/uR72tFI6uFU
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/25/msnbcs-morning-joe-caught-showing-pre-taped-post-thanksgiving-banter.html
twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/933771338170368002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

I will bake the next breads

Hello please

Bakers are here no?

Any good bakers who could bake?

>tfw no conservative qt gf

Who are you? I've got threads for now and I was just looking for a good known baker. Until I found one I was baking.

NO BULLY

Why live with no love??? Also did you know that only a mere 20% of Ethnic Jewish Americans are under 30???

~OOMA

I am good known baker

>ywn be bullied by melania
why live

>when you see bullying take place

Church is tomorrow. I suggest you put on your Sunday best and head on over there if you want one. Good luck user

>EYY GRINGO YOU CAN'T DEPORT ME WHO WILL CLEAN THE FLOORS?

Hold onto your butts.
Moe generator now 256 x 256

When did Melania start doing the thing where she holds her hands together near the middle of her chest?

It's hyper feminine and triggers libs like nothing else

Here we go again!

twitter.com/ConanOBrien/status/934104767139385346
twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/934480950741929986
twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/934479580840251393

There's no way that's the inside of a Walmart. Never seen a Walmart look that nice.

make.girls.moe/#

GO

GO

GO

Just read a snippet of the transcript of some of the conversation Trump had w/ the Air Force on Thanksgiving

Either he's the biggest dipshit on planet Earth, or everything that comes out of his mouth is one constant, trolling shitpost

So is there any good news, ICE or no? Seriously, I'll take it all.

Are you ready for MADAME PRESIDENT, Drumpfkins?

Trump Cut More US Debt for Longer Period than Any President archive.is/lJk4Z

Q3 GDP up 3% archive.is/nmj90

Government spending as % of GDP down archive.is/2sG4k

Eports hit 2-1/2-year high archive.is/Ulytn

Record 6 million job openings, 6.8 million Americans looking for jobs archive.is/TQrnw

Small business confidence spurring hiring and spending spree archive.is/vQAi6

Wages rising faster than prices bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Consumer confidence October 125.9 vs expectation of 121 archive.is/8ivKy

Consumer Sentiment Rose in August archive.is/JXY9o

Economy Beating Forecasts Again archive.is/Dhhs9

63.1%: Participation Rate: Trump-Era High archive.is/4KYyH

Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 archive.is/ulfiI

2017 Unemployment record low in 13 States archive.is/huATO

Summer Youth Unemployment Lowest Since 1969 archive.is/t2RHr

Black Unemployment Lowest in 17 Years archive.is/uf5OQ

Unemployment will drop to lowest since 1969 archive.is/sIocV

Manufacturing Expands at Fastest Pace in 13 Years archive.is/1kE5U

Summer employers hired American, raised wages amid visa squeeze archive.is/dZVZc

Recovery Finally Trickling Down to Least-Educated Workers archive.is/7dwNo

Median Incomes Climbing- First Since 2007 archive.is/TyB3d

Blue-collar wages are surging archive.is/7N2mu

Job Satisfaction Highest Level Since 2005 archive.is/h8D7W

1.5 Million Fewer on Food Stamps archive.is/IAxTW

Net worth for households rose 1.8% archive.is/pRixH

New-Home Sales Highest Since 2007 archive.is/U5wCa

Durable goods rose 2.2% archive.is/hW7ZZ

Dow: first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years archive.is/pRr0w

Stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2t archive.is/EcBpD

baste

have you ever been to one of the walmart Supercenters in the south? Those things are immaculate as fuck, and as large as a small city

Stop trying to become famous.
No one cares.
Twitter was a mistake. It needs to die.

nah you're a liar

You're britjoe, aren't you?

So it /ptg/ 75% bots?
I look thru these threads once in a while and most of the responses (aside from random new tweets) are just the same meme pictures posted over and over again.
I don't get it, this is almost as bad as CBTS threads.

She's a queen.

awoo baker?

kek, of course there is, but only if you can DEFEND THIS!

lots of janky ones.

So found out my boss at my gym...

Apparently thanksgiving made him set a goal to lose weight. Anyways he is a complete newbie and he comes up to me and asks for advice during my whole workout... This is all while he talks about upcoming projects In my company and asking me for input and advice and if I wanna go shadow/help him for these trips. I'm not a personal trainer, what the best way to tell him to fuck off and I don't really wanna think about work while lifting, plus my gf wouldnt like me traveling alot.

BASED 'OUR CULTURE WAR SIDE' POSTER
FUCKING BASED

What is CBTS?

Yes. BEEP BOOP

True. That's why we must end Islam. To save the Muslims.

this is good bait

Soon we're going to have to deport all the robots.

>defend the criminal justice system working properly

You gotta come up with some fresh bait PortBro

no shit. that is precisely why we dont invite in them and the civil war they will bring with them.

why the hell do these people think this is an argument in their favor?

>What's the best way to tell my boss to fuck off

Be your own fucking boss

>kek blessed my state with the murder of a spic
Praise

Do it for her

They tried that and failed miserably in 2016.

My motivation is not fame, but just to get the ideas and arguments out there in a sea of liberal wank.

>Stop resisting, goyim!

And I've been waiting for over 13 years for Facebook to die and it doesn't look like it is going anywhere. Neither does twitter. You fight where the enemy is. Not where you'd like them to be.

She broke the law, of course.

A shitty LARP thread where 3 posters pretend to be elite detectives.

Andy Dick Inappropriately Touching Ivanka Trump

youtu.be/uR72tFI6uFU

>He doesnt live in a 99% white upper middle class/rich neighborhood

Man you should go to the Norterra Walmart here in Arizona. Shits beyond clean but of course the primary customer base are rich white people from Anthem, rich poo's who own stores in south Phoenix or work at Honeywell, and Asian pilots in training.

Stop bringing them here goyim. Oh BTW 35% of White Americans are under 30.

So things are getting awkward at my work place. I like to seperate my work and my life, also don't feel like working overtime.

Long story short, found out my supervisor/boss works out at my gym. We just managed to avoid each other until a few days ago.

>told me he been lifting for only a month (noob lmao), and he wanted another goal to reach outside of the work place.

>we go our seperate ways, but he kept staring at me during my lmao 2 plate squats and 3 plates deadlift.

>Anyways he comes up to me at work yesterday and asks if we can work out together, which I don't mind.

he not a bad lifter/person, never complains and takes my advice 100% And we just ripped through that one hour training session and he tells me he really grateful that i'm taking my time to help him, told him no problem.

Anyways he comes up to me at work today and asks if I want to come with him to chicago to help oversee a consoldiation and merger of an acquisition with him. I told him, I need to talk with my gf first.

How do I tell him no? Flying out means I miss out on shoulders/back day, also I don't wanna do any more work than I have to. How can I reject him in a nice way so I don't get fired.

So why was I called a CBTS bot last thread?

I'm going to sleep

Politico is such a joke.

That’s a nice cat

Basta

>make.girls.moe/#
Too cute!
Got to vote down the bad ones.

is this the one they tried to deport for fucking 15 years or some shit??? then some cuck judge interfered at the last second?

I heard Andy is actually doing a lot better after getting off drugs, although I'm not sure how long that'll last

You can't fool me, fren.

Portubro's bait is always weak. He once posted something like making turkey or pizza or something in the microwave, but didn't realize that's acceptable to Americans. Not ideal, but it works

Idk i just got here. Did you say something dumb?

Kek, you bastard.

This is my first thread back. Did you say something stupid?

Nigga he's grooming you for a promotion.
You'll regret blowing him off in a few years

>My motivation is not fame
oh and before you go
"Yes huh it is! you shill your twitter profile here daily!" Well no shit. People with more followers, retweets and likes are seen by more people.

I wouldn't shill it here if I got the exposure automatically otherwise. But since this place is most likely a good source of people who have similar viewpoints who are electronically active, they are the most likely people to appreciate my tweets and further the cause by liking them, following me, and retweeting the tweets.

If you don't like it add.
/Gotz_Iron_hand/ to your post filter.

shes perbect

Find a gym out there. Some place must have a 24 hr pass or a free trail. Or maybe the hotel has a gym. That sounds like valuable work experience, user. Do you plan on working there long? It sounds like you can get easily promoted. The boss likes you. Use it to your advantage.

I just asked for some new stories about ICE doing major raids or something hilarious and then some dude posted a picture of D.VA and called me a bot. I don't know what the hell that was all about.

No, they didn’t, Drumpfkin.
They tried ONE woman. They need to stack the deck with many women. At least a dozen. Let’s see Drumpf try to deal with a dozen powerful women politicians attacking him.

It’ll be over like that! *snaps fingers*

*sips tea*

*tosses Drumpfkins in the trash*

Oh even more based news. It’s closer to 37% and 44% of White Americans are under 35.

>things that never happened

stop being a faggot

if its true go with him you idiot he's giving you a chance to fill some shoes instead of being a degenerate gym rat for the rest of your life

Officials are expressing concern over a series of departures of high-ranking diplomats at the State Department, with one former official warning that "having so many vacancies in essential places is a disaster waiting to happen."

“These people either do not believe the U.S. should be a world leader, or they’re utterly incompetent,” Dana Shell Smith told The New York Times. Smith was the ambassador to Qatar until she resigned in June.

Aides for Tillerson have also reportedly depleted much of the department's diversity by firing most of the department's leading African-American and Latino diplomats.

“I don’t feel targeted as an African-American,” former Ambassador to Liberia and African Affairs secretary Linda Thomas-Greenfield told the Times. “I feel targeted as a professional.”

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, the former CEO for ExxonMobil, has put a stop to most hiring at the department and fired top foreign service members, as well as many lower-tier diplomats whose work he deems unnecessary.

In a plan to push out nearly 2,000 staffers, Tillerson has offered a $25,000 incentive for diplomats to leave the department.

It won’t be that hard. The CIA went from the fabled omnipresent shadow who may or may not be trying to social engineer to a women run meme who’s tactics are childish and aren’t even trying to hide anything that could hurt them.

>a dozen powerful women
Needs more. They need to remove completely all men from the administration to show how diverse they are.

i'm not sure famalam. Hard to know what random anons think. They probably thought you were either a boomer or making dumb requests (but I repeat myself). being from /cbts/ is not a compliment

By December, the department will have reduced its two highest ranks of diplomats by nearly one half, from 39 to 19, while Tillerson has not filled or even nominated people for 34 of the 44 open positions created by the presidential transition, according to a count provided by the American Foreign Service Association to the Times.

The hiring freeze and departures of top-ranking officials elicited letters from Democrats on the House Foreign Affairs Committee and from Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.), saying that Tillerson's efforts are undermining America internally "as complex global crises are growing externally."

Democrats and some Republicans also recently protested President Trump's budget request that asked to slash the State Department's budget to $37.6 billion.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/25/msnbcs-morning-joe-caught-showing-pre-taped-post-thanksgiving-banter.html

lmao

After taking a quick glance at it, I can see why it wouldn't be.

This is fully in line with Putin's wish to undermine America's soft power and influence.

So not only is Comrade Tillerson getting rid of all the senior, and therefore highly experienced diplomats, he recently negotiated a no-bid contract with a company that is run by a Soviet General who was head of Soviet Counterintelligence to provide security for all US Embassies and Consulates throughout Russia.
It certainly appears that Comrades Trump and Tillerson are collaborating with the Russians to destroy the US government or to at least allow the Russian government complete and total access to it.
I realize the Russians bailed Trump out when he needed money and that Tillerson, through Exxon, has very lucrative oil contracts with them, but this seems like more than business deals. This seems like actual capitulation and cooperation.
My God. What do they have on these guys? It must be YUGE.

DRUUMPFFFY YOU MADE ME DO THISSS!!!

this shit reads like a scientology pamphlet

>When the Jews get jewed...

How can Jews think they can outjew the Jewish state? Are they stupid? Who do they think is falling for this shit in Israel? Israel doesn’t give a fuck. They’ll gas all the refugees if they have to (the irony).

>she

Joe is Joe.

Name my band

Yes. Did you know 35% - 37% of White Americans are under 30??? And that about 42% - 44% of White Americans are under 35???

>May failing miserably
>Merkel failing miserably
>Hillary losing the election
I don't think that will be the case, Politico

Lel. They drank our Kool aid

twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/933771338170368002

>not liking Gotz
He is basically Sup Forums incarnate but has the good graces to never mention Sup Forums. Very surprised he hasnt been banned as often as his twitter page has the words nigger, kike and fag on it, to be honest. Unlike that one twitter that literally calls itself Sup Forums and tries to speak for the board. That is cringey as fuck.