Anime girls eating burgs

Show me what you've got

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0K5w9_R2M
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nM71Fu076vZQO0Yiq7gvdbh_M6z89Csrxq4dkwr0fZs/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>asks for burgs
>posts chicken sandwich

what is it about hambagahs that makes anime girls so dokidoki?

why won't you stop being such a downer?

What about burgs eating anime girls?

All I've got to share is sadness.

She looks like she is really enjoying being eaten.

burg

What about a pizza?

make your own thread pizzaboy.

Somone photoshop this

That's a big burg, I hope she can eat it all.

You heretic!

>no one has posted this classic yet

Why is she crying?

She dropped her bento

the meat

incredible

bread kebab > >> > > burgers

>no pineapple
Discarded.

Just order it without lettuce

Anyone else find it weird that japanese burgs always have some thick meaty cut of bacon in it? That's not really standard of the American Burg and even if you do get bacon its thinner crisp slices, and what's with the egg?

I see what you did there.

Bacon in America is a different cut of pork than in the rest of the world or at least that's how I've been told. Japanese people love eggs. The view on them is that they have a sweet flavor whereas my personal view it's a lightly fatty flavor with a fluffy texture. I don't know why they would put eggs on a burger though.

I don't like tomato too, and cucumber.

Think it's just the perception they have in Asia. American burgers over there come with fried eggs.

Stand back, Im a genius.

Eggs on burgers are delicious, thats why.

So tell the guy. They're not gonna spit on your food if you make them do less work.

Never had it. I recently had to cut a lot of shit out of my diet because of gout caused by eating too much meat. I guess I never will be able to try it. Burg threads now just remind me of all the great food I used to eat. End blog.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0K5w9_R2M

Nobody puts cucumber on a burger

Eggs on burgers is very good, its quite common in murka too. Cant get something like that from a fast food joint but pretty much any sit down down place you can get one.

>fruit on pizza
Waste of fruit and pizza.

The only acceptable pizza toppings are mushrooms, ham, sausage, and bacon.

>Nobody puts cucumber on a burger
Actually pickles are specially grown cucumbers made for pickling so that may be what he was referring to.

>Eggs on burgers is very good, its quite common in murka too. Cant get something like that from a fast food joint but pretty much any sit down down place you can get one.
I never heard of it before today. I would have cooked it myself but like I said I can't eat it anymore.

I swear to god two nukes wasn't enough

>The only acceptable

Discarded.

Stop talking about pizza

>your posts

Discarded.

>they call this burger eating technique the Hoff

Nothing is more delicious than a traditional American burger from a traditional outdoors burger stand.

>Extreme Patriotism

Curious murkkkin here

What do you think is a "traditional american" burger?

A Big Mac

God Bless America!

>a fucking ship
nice digits though

I dont remember this scene at all. Which episode was this?

S1 ep8

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nM71Fu076vZQO0Yiq7gvdbh_M6z89Csrxq4dkwr0fZs/edit#gid=0

she can handle a burger of any size if u catch my drift if i may say so.

Classic egg bun, lettuce, tomato, onion, American cheese, burger patty, pickles, ketchup and yellow mustard. I'm freedom land so I cheated.

That's dedication right there.

>tfw cutting
Hold me burger bros

No, big mac is mcronalds onry, i couldnt even tell you the last time i saw someone even order a big mac

I wouldve said burger, cheese, ketchup and mustard. The veggies arent always available/thought of, especially if youre grilling your own

>haven't had a burger inn months
>see this thread

Fuck you

Is that a straight up raw bacon slab?

I have intentions.

Burgs eating boats

how does self harm prevent one from enjoying scrumptious bruger?

Bandage yourself up and get you one

I know Steak N' Shake has a burger with an egg on it. Pretty good, desu

Sorry, but no. You've never had a really good burger if you honestly think so. Kebab is legitimate shit tier meat and could be compared to stuff like McDonald's.

Or sitting at the traditional American kotasu

your "hambaga" apollo

They dont have those round these parts

I'm not in the mood for a hanbaga.

Could I have a jelly donut instead?

Here just for you

>cutting in winter

Fuck China

What mushrooms?

>shrimps
>corn
>tofu

FUCKING GOOKS

>literally came here for this webm
>it was in the first post
FPBP

the only acceptable burger toppings are pickles, cheese, bacon and cooked onions

Japanese love raw shit.

And tomatoes.

I love the flavor mayonnaise and tomato juices tastes like when mingled together. That's why on a BLT the tomato goes on the bread with the mayo and then the lettuce if you want it to taste perfect.

>that one that just inhales it
She gonna get fat.