ald.softbankrobotics.com/en/robots/pepper
youtube.com/watch?v=knoOXBLFQ-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>secret
>hugely obvious

why is drudge always cheering for autimation and amazon? fuking jew

floor scrubber
middle class

that looks more like whole foods or central market than walmart...

how can the amerimutts ever recover

He also has an irrational hatred for Uber

BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFTTTT

Americans don't polish floors. Those people are all from Mexico

hey poor people, vote democrat, so all your low-wage jobs can get replaced by robots & illegal immigrants

Post YFW some retarded kids gets fucking killed by one of these.

What's going to happen to all those poor, unskilled people who usually clean the floor?

This is truly the end of life as we know it.

They should just put scrubbers on the bottoms of the shart carts, the floors would never need cleaned again

it only goes down the middle and doesnt clean the sides

Mexicans dont really do much work. Most of them are on welfare or the dole

>we need sensible floor scrubber control

Yeah. It acts surprisingly human, doesn't it?

"Middle class".. people that occupy those kind of jobs, are working class, not middle class.

Former Wal-Mart employee here. The people tasked with running the floor scrubbers are literally worthless.

Get on my level.

The worlds getting pretty goofy these days, I tell you what.

finally i won't slip in shart at wallyworld anymore

>I want $15 an hour to drive a floor scrubber
>hey look at that the floor scrubber is driving itself now

>walmart janitor job
>middle class

Is $10/hr really middle class? This is retarded. That is poor tier.

>Don't worry guys! Just put all of your money in Bitcoin, and you'll live like a king even when 90% of people aren't able to feed themselves or their families!

We don't need Mexicans we need robots.

>SHART SCRUBBER 5000
no
it's supposed to be 5200%

i agree that $10/hr is poor-tier and I should never think of middle class as such people, but hear me out..

anyone who makes more than $30k a year is in the top 1% of the world's population; $10/hr is pretty good. we have more wealth in the US than most countries will ever know and these faggots making $10/hr still bitch even though they have it pretty damn good and do not intend to be competitive at anything but receiving gibs on top of a decent living wage. being a poor steward of money does not do anything but make you a total slave to a higher by choice. these faggots will never understand.

Fuck me that's cute.

>it only goes down the middle and doesnt clean the sides

It will only be used after closing hours and requires a human to mop under the shelves.
Instant lawsuit if a kid climbs on and rams shoppers,
Instant lawsuit if it leaves a wet slippery floor.

ald.softbankrobotics.com/en/robots/pepper

If you're going to make a robot, make it cute.

Safe heavy lifting, won't require foreign workers and can be sold to foreign hospitals.

If nursing can be done by robots, what does that say about factory workers and truck drivers?

Automation is coming, I don't get people worrying about Japan;s declining population. Oh wait, yes I (((do))).

I vote republican because I only want the robots.

>After hours
Do walmarts even close anymore? Most I know of are open 24/7

youtube.com/watch?v=knoOXBLFQ-s

As someone who worked in Target, this will only affect the illegals/mexicans. Target and I assume Walmart also hire contracting companies to handle the overnight janitorial work, not the employees. Those contract workers often time do not speak any English so many are probably illegal.

tldr: "Ellos tomieron nos trabajos!"

>There's a fat Amerishart in the aisle
>Grind them up
>SHART CART

nananananananana
nananananananana
SHART CART

I'll test that against muh finest aisle shart and see who gives up first. I'm a Murican dammit and I ain't gonna have no robosexul muhchine removing muh proud freedom lovin Wal-Mart Shart.