Who was in the wrong here Sup Forums?

Who was in the wrong here Sup Forums?

Black lives literally do not matter.

>When the matrix has a glitch

based black man

>Who was in the wrong here Sup Forums?
Everyone who uses social media. Everyone is trying to virtue signal for validation to justify their shitty, unproductive lives. They will say or do anything for a pat on the head because the parents of millennials were probably the worst generation of parents to ever exist.

Okay Sup Forums , lets say hypothetically you had to work under one of these two lads for a year. Who would you choose? Personally i would choose the based black man.

>Who was in the wrong here Sup Forums?

2017. I've watch SJW people buys guys. I've seen alt-right turn into a bunch of snowflakes.

both are apologists, trying to fit in on the other side of the road.

The black man trying to preserve his nations history vs the cuck looking for social brownie points.

The white guy for preaching dysgenics by supporting black groups. The black guy wants conservatism but is in the wrong faction.

yet the black dude is proudly flying your confederate flag, while the beta white cuck is the one with the BLM sarong

Nothin' they just don't know what the fuck matters they hold in their fucking hands. Someone suggest'em the bucks for standalone protest but didn't tell what shit should hold each of them. Just tell boys about exchange needed and everything will go right.

>I've seen alt-right turn into a bunch of snowflakes.
This, the alt right is just a bunch neo-SJWs now

>This, the alt right is just a bunch neo-SJWs now

how?

Sadly I have more shared culture with the nog than the landwhale, so probably the darkie. At least we could understand each other.

The White cuck

It's his culture, too. Until the most recent decades the south pushed for shared culture to help alleviate racial tensions.
No mixing, though. Keep the subcultures unique.

I'll side with a black Marxist before I ever side with a traitorous white liberal.

The white cuck that's fighting for an identity that's not his own. Based black man was likely born and raised in a state with strong confederate history and is standing up for it's preservation.

The manchild using an Ed Edd and Eddy cartoon picture for his virtue signaling Twatter account.

Theyre snowflakes who go crazy if you offend them

the battle flag represents southern pride

this

This