Sup Forums BTFO FOREVER, IT'S OVER, YOU LOSE

>conservative thought leaders are literally just our controlled oppo

*BREATHES IN*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_rQtGPBu98
dw.com/en/israel-to-deport-40000-african-refugees-without-their-consent/a-41443084
youtu.be/IQgzldZDH2U
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#OpenBordersForIsrael

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Why does every bad shitpost start like this???
>BTFO
HAHAHAHAHA
Many such cases sad

Sage

yeah and height doesnt matter either
t. 4ft9in

he might not think that when he finds out I browned his sister's KAZARH MILKERS

>it's a "white supremacists think civic nationalism wouldn't include only letting highly skilled and culturally compatible immigrants in" episode
Oh boy.

Pic related you civcuck.

>proceeds to forget pic
fuck me

Post the pic with his sis getting shitted

>A fucking kike

OK WHAT THE FUCK!
Alright fuck it i cant find the pic and i've forgotten it twice now
Point is for you Shariablue faggots culture is unique to race and to preserve culture you must preserve the race and their spirit.

Sage

>it doesn't matter if distinct races don't exist
>I doesn't matter if Jews do not exist

Wow, Ben. What an anti-semitic thing to say! I think Israel should allow in Arabs and Africans. Especially those Ethiopian Jews.

Such wise Civic nationalism would be hardly distinct from ethnic nationalism in practicality because there would never be displacement degrees of immigration.

What Shapiro is fine with is mass importation of mediocre poor people to keep iPhones cheap because he delusionally thinks their children and grandchildren will discover American exceptionalism and become Republican.

Meanwhile he'd shit himself dying if Israel had to do the same.

This is the mainstream conservative thought on race, in fact many republicans think catholic latinos are the future of the party.

>jew
>traitor selling a nation to foreignors
whats there to be shocked about

FUCK YOUUU MARCO POLO RUBIOOOO IS DA FUTUREEEEEE OF OUR CUNTRYYYYYYYYY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=d_rQtGPBu98

STEREOTYPICAL BADGERS

Ideology does matter, but that is correlated to race. How much longer will republicucks hold out hope that non-whites are going to ever vote GOP? They are NEVER going to vote GOP. They have been trying for decades and they always fail. Dems promise endless gibs and thats what non-whites want.

good, then that means I can find the smallest, cutest, weakest asian woman I can find, breed 20 hapa sons with her, then raise them all to hate niggers and white women and love the shit out of guns, and I'm going to name them all Elliot.

Nuh. eat shit stormfag. we choose right wing party every election.

dw.com/en/israel-to-deport-40000-african-refugees-without-their-consent/a-41443084

That's such a shock. Did a jew really say that? I can't believe it. This must be a shoop.
youtu.be/IQgzldZDH2U

>A Jew sides with Mestizos.

Color me surprised.

Id be interested to see the American lefts take on Israel’s often right wing parties. It might be a fun pot to stir.

> POL BTFO
>POL will defend this
>Hey Whitey
Can Mods just shut down these threads? Usually it's the dumbest shit and should be on /b

Fpbp

>cares about conservatism
>doesn't care about demographics

NORTHERN MEXICAN STATES

>jew

Big surprise. Sage

Is that a good thing for white supremacists? Wouldn't a world that didn't judge by skin color mean that your superiority would raise to the top?

Open boarders for Israel !!!

He is right

I honestly do not think Jews can think in long time horizons. The Jews in their wild hatred of the European have destroyed the white family, promoted degeneration, and worked tirelessly for open borders so our countries are flooded by Muslims resulting in...

A) whites snap and the international Forth Reich happen resulting in annuda shoah

B) The west becomes a Muslim caliphate resulting in annuda shoah

See:

kys, juan

he should.

this

why are jews allowed an ethnostate while whites are not?

really activates the ol almonds

Israel imports ethiopian jews and is 20% arab. Would you be in favor of letting anyone christian in, irrespective do color, even going as far as trying to convince them to go to your country irrespective do wealth (paying for ir), while brincou 20% arab muslim and having islamic justices um your higher court?

The irish vote republican

>conservative
>support immigration of people who overwhelmingly vote for democrats

I don't think you realise how cucked Ireland will become in the next few years.

of course he doesnt care jews are israel first fuck everyone else. Same deal with any foreign nationality in America

>tfw when your 99.5% Southern Italian; but at least you ain't the 56%

WEIRD It couldn't possibly be true though that certain colors and especially certain classes might possibly be more susceptible to certain ideologies?
Like I wonder if there's any possible reason why latinos are susceptible to catholic, pentecostal, and communist ideologies: collectivism and supernaturalism...
Maybe uhhmmm just MAYBE the history of a certain people influences the ideologies they subscribe to presently and in the future.

Please stop posting this retarded forced meme.

>he doesn't know what the left thinks of Israel

What, are you retarded or something? How do you not know this? The left hates Israel for the same reason they hate us: The Jews don't want Muslims all up in their shit. It's the left that tries to spin Israeli defensive measures into a "genocide" where the genocided people magically multiply like rats every year. It's the left that has caused Palestinians to be regard as the only refugee population where refugee status is heriditary. After all, if they did that with the rapefugees we get, we'd be able to kick them out legally for eternity, so they must become citizens the moment they even hear about our countries.

The left will always, ALWAYS, pick the side of islam, and then the most radical flavour of Islam. That's why, in my country, the leaders of the left show their faces at Hamas rallies (which is a legal organization, here) without shame.

The left hates the West, and whether you want it or not, Israel is a Western country. So the left wants to destroy it. That is the only red thread in any leftist behaviour, from the OG commies to genderqueer idiots today.

>in the next few years

Pol is full of unironical retards

Also, Ben Shapiro is a good, little cuck of the controlled opposition. He's annoying and can never carry an argument. He just virtue signals about transgenderism in every fucking discussion he gets into, after making some astoundingly mainstream left points. Hes not even a classic liberal, as he claims.

His sister is still hot, though. I'd butter her bagel any day.

Shapiro thinks everyone is automatically individuals and he can just give the best argument and convince all the browns to support a conservative ideology. That's just ignorant and arrogant. If you let a little colony of collectivists develop in your borders, you can't convince all of them individually to reject collectivism.

kek someone should tweet this to him

Someone should show him stats on how Blacks and Latinos have voted for the last few decades. Race DOES matter to ideology. Even other Jews are against this guy and his ideology.

But you know, race doesn't matter because Jew Shapiro, with his brown wife says so.

You ruined a perfectly executed bantz joke with your thesis of butthurt.

explain multiple zionist groups in the sovijet union and most of the leading revolutioneries being jewish

>Color doesn't matter, ideology does.

Yea, color does matter.
I'd also say low intelligence gives you a higher predisposition for adopting stupid ideas, culture, and ideology.
But he's a jew, just can't help himself. It's like a background program that runs in the backs of their head waiting to be released.

I wouldn't larp too hard Canada.
You're nation is much worse off than ours is and still sinking.

Abortion is still legal for the moment, but once that's legalised, the liberals will need to find some other trendy thing to push. I'd imagine the trannies will be next to be served.

>Shapiro

Meant to say illegal. Abortion is illegal over here.

And what ideology do The "Browning" people have Ben?

>America
>white

pick one, and only one, seppos

Time for Milkers

the only thing shapiro has blown is dicks

Wow, The Sims 5 is looking very realistic.

oh kek, this guy is such a mainstream conservative

The Soviets weren't the same people as the modern left. The modern left is the fermented biological weapon that the Soviets used against us. You know as well as I do that they'd be the first to be put against the wall. That's the trick: The self-loathing was meant to pave the way for Soviet conquest. But now, without guidance, it has latched onto Islam and other non-Western crap.

You're basically jumping the gun. I never said Sup Forums wasn't right about many prominent lefties being Jews. It's distressingly common, and I see it without even looking for it. It's also born from a narrative, as one prominent Jew in my country explained, that Jews aren't white. So this prominent Jew supported "minority causes", which means anti-Western leftism. To his shock, he discovered that his pet muslims and niggers saw him as a useful idiot white person.

Quite funny. Too bad the guy is still brainwashed, though. He still supports the same causes. Definitely makes me question the narrative. Because in the end, it comes down to identity. But that makes Israeli's much more easy to digest. They don't need to pretend they're white Europeans one moment, and oppressed brownies the next. They are Israeli's, and under attack from Islam. Simple. And that's why the left is loathe to ever bring them up as poor victims, which they do all the time with Jews in other countries. Watch the left be concerned about anti-semitism when we think Ben Shapiro's sister's tits are nice and milkable, and then be proudly anti-semitic when it comes to Israel. It's all about identity and power.

ITS ALL OVER THE WHITE RACE IS FINISHED THERE IS NI POINT IN TRYING ANYMORE!

>JSUS CHRIST HNGGGGGGG

Ben is right. Racists are just being superficial in their reasoning. Ideology is the true differentiator between people.

WTF kill everybody but the Asians then

Then why do Blacks vote 90% Democrat and why do Latinos vote 70% Democrat? It's ideology, right? Then why do a higher percentage of White people support the U.S. Consitution and the rule of law?

left- Whites should be replaced, you don't deserve to feel at home in your own country
mainstream right- I don't care if Whites are replaced, who cares if you don't feel at home in your own country

They are indoctrinated to vote that way because they think its in their best interest.

>Ben Shapirowitzsteinenberg
Why the fuck are you reading anything from him? Taki, Unz, maybe bits and pieces of Thermidor and Jacobite and if you want something slightly safer for normie consumption parts of The American Conservative (so long as you stay away from Good Goy Drehr) should be required reading for Sup Forums.