How to move to america? I'm sick of being poor. I want free market, liberty and not being under sharia

how to move to america? I'm sick of being poor. I want free market, liberty and not being under sharia

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/242593705
youtu.be/CUfaJ8RqfOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America is none of those things, not anymore.

You can move to Russia.
But you won't.

russia is still yuropoor and not free

Capture and kill a 100 arabs or Africans in Sweden and I'll see what I can do.

Well no more siestas and cheap wine and beer. Get used to crappy architecture. Have fun working constantly and get used to absolute shit healthcare. Pick somewhere where the climate is nice and get used to ghetto niggers. America is great and all but the lifestyle sucks ass.

Your country sucks. In Norway, there is a "save russia" campaign going on. 20 million poor people, people dying from illnesses that isn't suppose to exist in a "developed" russia, and so forth.

vimeo.com/242593705

Marry for citizenship

any qt american girl interested? I'm 1.90m tall and studying mechanical engineering

If you're hot I'll marry you and help you get citizenship.

*6'4 in american

5 kopecks have been added to ur putin bin

Oh and specifically move to Texas Colorado or Florida. Those are the best states.

You have to be white as indicated in the 2017 microdick KKK chart by Tonald Drumps father and Jeff Sessions the Naziantichrist.

are you qt grill?
Thinking between TX and PA, both seem nice

LOL you probably come from the east

Texas sucks ass and Florida sucks ass. Colorado is awesome but expensive. Parts of North Carolina is nice. New Hampshire is nice. Montana, eastern Tennessee, parts of Utah, southern Virginia, Oregon, Washington, wisconsin, or Alaska are worth it. Everywhere else is either infested with Jews, hot as fuck, flat, has no trees, or is full of intolerable people. Also Maine if you like seclusion.

yes, east of atlantic

Go with PA. Texas being nice is a meme. It was nice in the 50s I guess, but today it's absolute shit, only 42% white. It's the most mongrelized state too, the anglo settlers mixed with the nigger slavesand beaner invaders. Only state with a very significant beaner AND nigger problem.

stay the fuck out faggot

As far as I know, TX was free of negroids until 2004 when Obongo settled thousands of them from New Orleans to Texas

50% white vs 85% white

medshits and balktards are 0% btw

I find is ironic how Russians fixate on anal sex and their nation by all definitions is a shithole hmmmm....

Nah, East Texas has always had niggers since the days of Dixie. Obama definitely helped to multiply and spread em though.

too bad, then it's PA or Maine
good thing that I'm neither of those things yeaa, or worse, both

Good luck making money in America, man. Seriously, anyone with half a brain here is leaving like the plague is upon us for jobs in in the Middle East and retiring at 35 in the 3rd World.

Average cost of living is so fucking high that you're actually more poor with debt despite making probably x5 in "cash" what you could somewhere else.

Why save a nation that wants to die? Russia has the potential to be prosperous nation but there is no will to improve there situation

Oh, also 2004 was Bush who did that Katrina relocation shit. Obama pushed niggers into white neighborhoods and crashed the real estate market in 2008.

Maine is white as paper and is a very free state. Watch out for moose though they will kill you. Also Maine is great for outdoor recreation. They have black flies in the summer though that will literally eat you alive. The mosquitos are horrendous. My grandparents live up there and you have to run from the house to the car while going through swarms of them and you will still get but. Then a few will get into your car. The mosquitos are crazy.

Why would you want to be a subhuman?

sounds horrible, why there aren't any places with climate like here, I live in paradise if you look just consider climate and natural disasters

West coast is probably the closest thing. The northeast is cold as fuck and the south is extremely humid and you will not like that coming from Europe. Where in Europe are you from? America is either really cold or really hot.

med part of balkan... If you look at pics of my place you would probably think it's in Italy. I know about California, there are wines from here that succesfuly grow in Nappa valley. But California is full of liberals, mexicans and blackies.

Oregon and Washington can be great if you have some money. Even Central and northern California have great climates. Rural parts of the west coast can be haven for white conservatives but it is true they are very liberal. I would go with Oregon or Washington if you don't mind the people. The best people are from east Tennessee and rural north Carolina. The southern white parts hold the friendliest people. Utah might be an option if you like wide open spaces. It's also very conservative.

all sounds horrible. I guess I'll stay here. No place like home... Better to earn 1200€ per month and live comfy than anything else

>You can move to Russia.
>But you won't.
This should be your official immigration slogan.

Well snowboarding and surfing in America make it worth it. But good luck buddy your always welcome here.

>52%er amerigoblins reduced to larping as Europeans to make themselves feel better
The mutt memes have served their purpose.

>Negative Nigel
Hurdurr your not white

according to what I've seen here it's Croatia, Dalmatia to be more precise

>I want free market, liberty and not being under sharia
Flag.

You fucked it all up.
You better stay and reap what you've sown.
youtu.be/CUfaJ8RqfOg

youtu.be/CUfaJ8RqfOg