Why Do Look and Height Not Mean Anything Anymore?

Notice how people with good looks and height are now treated like trash? The only people with respect now a days are the intelligent. I think this is actually intentional and done by the media to lower our physical genetic quality. Think about it

>all throughout human history tall and strong and good looking are ideoloized
>natural selection makes us better
>21st century
>Nerdy geeks who know advanced physics are now popular
>Tough guys are considered "meathead trash" now
>Within 50 years everyone is weak but has a good brain so they can program for their masters

>Notice how people with good looks and height are now treated like trash?

Not really, what are you basing this claim on? source?

>Implying

I have not noticed that. But give me examples so I can consider your idea.

Dubious claims my friend.

This show is basically just assholes with aspergers.

I'm tall, blond hair blue eyed, and work out. I have gotten pretty big over the summer. At school people laugh at me and call me stupid. The most popular guy is a short guy who is a teachers pet because he understands all the chemistry and calculus work. and yes im 18

My high-school for example

Most are Jews

Only howard is.

>At school people laugh at me and call me stupid
and you haven't considered that people do this because of some other factor (e.g. your own actions while in school) and not your physical appearance? People don't automatically call others "stupid" and laugh at them just because of one's height, there's a provoked motive behind their actions.

It's because I am at the bottom of my class in everything. I'm failing two courses. Fact is in the 80s that wouldn't matter, me just being 6'4 and jacked would be enough to get respect.

But literally none of that is true. Good looking people are still and will always be treated better than others. You literally made this up in your mind to find something to feel oppressed over. You're like a SJW.

I'm bullied a lot.

>me just being 6'4 and jacked would be enough to get respect.

Maybe outside of class, but you're literally in a place devoted to studying and education, so I don't know what other reactions you expect.

I DO THAT THOUGH. I DO STUDY AND SHIT. Also high-school is for more than that.

Have you ever considered that maybe you are indeed stupid? I mean, you did just post this bullshit so there is evidence of your lack of intelligence. A truly successful man is a well-rounded man who achieves in the three A's: atheltics, academics, and art. So really, you're still fairly underdeveloped if you haven't made strides in those fields. Get on it, lad.

*athletics

I know im "stupid" i have learning disabilities.

>I DO STUDY AND SHIT
Clearly not enough if "I am at the bottom of my class in everything. I'm failing two courses". Get your priorities straight, high school is a cake walk compared to university (depending on your major, of course)

I think you don't get out of your house much.

My dad has the third most expensive tutor in NYC to instruct me. I study 4 hours a day sometimes.

Then you need to find a way to conquer those disabilities. Get tutoring or something along those lines. There are tons of programs specifically designed to help people like you and your teachers will be willing to help too. You just need to take the initiative to do it.

My dad has the third msot expensive NYC tutor dude.

is this an official promo poster? because if it is, jesus christ thats some baaaaad composite photography

and what the fuck is up with the indian guys face- he looks botoxed to hell

LMAO you’re literally less popular than a manlet and obviously underage. You should kill yourself or beat him up and stop being a bitch crying to your internet friends.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's your GPA?

Bullies are what low test fags call "not dealing with their problems"

Results are in: OP is a stupid ass Faggot and all the looks in the world cant save him.

It's just media Jews and other subhumans trying to normalize their phenotype. Typical European people think that autistic manlets are disgusting.

How do i deal with it?

You should go outside

The kids call you stupid because you’re stupid, stupid.

Send me some bitcoin and Ill help you. I was the coolest guy at my school. I can tutor you like the movie hitch.

I have actually noticed the opposite. They can push Big Bang Theory all they want, Chad Thundercock is still gonna get the pussy.

Maybe you're actually a faggot seeing as you're fucking up in school... which means you probably spend all your time on the computer or watching television or playing games. If that manlet kid is smart, and doesn't do those things, it's not hard to see how he's cooler than you. Once you partake in jewish activities (whining online is one of them), your cool factor goes down quite a bit. Just wait for fucking college anyway who cares about high school people and what they think? lol

No shit sherlock

And do what?

Everyone hates Chads

You're just whining.

So essentially, you're kind of stupid. You'll need to work harder to achieve the same as some other people but you can do it if you push yourself and really keep at it

you are lying or you are mentally retarded and you will be in high school until your're 21 so have a good time..

Take a look at television commercials. They shun good looking people or models. They hire ugly people. Bald, fat men. Ugly, fat women. If you are a beautiful actress, you will never get hired for a commercial unless you get in a car accident or something

They mean alot, it's just that the media pushes those abominations onto you. A girl will still chose the Chaddest of the group.

in all honestly the people on big bang are not ugly besides (((him))).. Average looking dudes, two cute blondes with fat ol titties and a pretty girl who gets ugly for the show.

More of a larping nerd......

>ameridumbs

Speak for yourself, I’m 6’2”, decent face and decent physique and I can fuck a new girl a week.

I do feel like I’m living life on easy mode

you would be surprised how many people actually struggle in high school here, to the point where its a "learning disability"

>everyone hates Chads
Newsflash dipshit, most people aren't incels.

/thread
The state of Sup Forums

Pls. Not because some faggy show has nerdy characters as "sexy" erases biology necesities and our primal urges.

Good.
What use is being strength compared to intelligence in today's world? Wars are fought with little guns and good strategy, not swords and bloodlust.
Sexual preferences are just evolving along with society.

You sound like an utter cunt.

>Fuck society because it doesn't treat me like a kang
>This guy who's popular is clearly evil
>I'm persecuted. Feel pity for me!

People hate you because you're an insufferable faggot.

This, part of being white is the fact that It's up to you to choose who you are

Want to be on good terms with people? Communicate visual cues that make them feel at ease and acknowledged positively in a conversation, as opposed to setting off a threat alert in their amygdala. Yeah it will feel insincere to nod your head like a bobble doll or smiling in a social situation where it feels more like you're wincing, but what you feel you're doing internally is perceived differently by the outside world. You can be in a great mood and engaged with people and still come off as a brooding serial killer without ever noticing it without external feedback. What good are your looks and height, if people feel awkward tension or uncertainty around you?

Oh I am laughing. You're a literal retard, it makes perfect sense

When you can't force communism and kill the intellectual population.

for you comment there is a big likelihood you are indeed stupid and thats why they tell you you are stupid