Would you rather your country be:

would you rather your country be:

just as degenerate like it is now,everything same but 100% white and will stay that way
or
only 30% white,but everyone is ultra conservative,traditional family values are on 1950s levels

which do you choose?
pic unrelated

> Sweden vs. Brazil/Texas
Sweden is obviously better, the problem is that if a place is really liberal it's eventually going to import a bunch of nonwhites anyway

Only a complete cuckservative moron faggot would choose the 30% white one. Latin America has traditional family values. If you want that and a bunch of shitskins move there. A white society can survive any bad situation, pollution of the volk is the only thing that's permanent.

I have a fetish for orange women so the latter

The latter one.

Mainly because if they truly were conservative and traditional, ethnic groups would naturally self-segregate within society.

Oh wait, I thought you meant 30% non white. I misread your post.

I'll do 70% white but not 30% white

"100% white and will stay that way" well fuck that's fine by me! My biggest issue is the push for the bullshit "diversity" and "multiculturalism" and if that doesn't happen, great

>Sweden
No,I said 100% white,not a single mudblood in the country. Sweden is nowhere near this

>just as degenerate like it is now,everything same but 100% white and will stay that way

This one. Degeneracy isn't that big of a problem as long as we aren't demographically competing with non-whites.

This. I’d rather be pegged by my girl in Iceland than pray in some orthodox cburch next to armenians and hapas

It's an analogy, Sweden is somewhat close to being almost all white and essentially was in the past.
Also it would objectively be better without its nonwhites so that just makes my point even further.

Push for race mixing is also a big problem. I haven't really seen it here, but I know the UK is trying to push it so hard

kek this
cuckstianity is the biggest destroyer of race

Checked.

i really hate dyed hair

100%. It'll be a fixer upper.

In what fucking place is it
>only 30% white,but everyone is ultra conservative,traditional family values are on 1950s levels
Where the fuck does this exist!?
Show. I'll move there right now.
The whole reason I want a 100% white society is because I've noticed the contrary, more of it now of course, that we're becoming less white.
How about we get rid of the Jews first and see what happens after that.

>only 30% white,but everyone is ultra conservative,traditional family values are on 1950s levels
This.

>degenerate society
>Will stay 100% white
Pick one

Oh wow.....it IS like a 1950s conservative non white society! HAHA!

That pic would basically be how a society with 30% whites but trad values would look, though.

>100% white and will stay that way
This. There's no debate. The existence of the peoples comes before the way of the existence.

It is outside of the big cities.

2nd one then we can eliminate the shitskins.

as if non whites arent degenerates

Hard to say.
The thing about those "ultra conservative values" is that they were often more talked about than done. This was my experience in a really stuffy, suit-n-tie church school. Upfront? The teenage boys had plenty to say about the beauty of God's word, the amorality of homosexuality, and the importance of the family unit. When the preachers weren't looking? The older ones bullied and bossed the younger ones around, some would occasionally whisper to others, asking if they were one of those "real" Christians, and one of them even turned out to be a fudge packer.

To this day, none of them are still going to that church. Somehow, they learned nothing, while I had it branded into my mind and soul in the most inescapable way possible. I wasn't at the bottom of their clique. I had way too much fight in me to not at least give someone a solid kick in the teeth when they grabbed at me, but I was outside of it.

If it's as degenerate as it is now, I can survive. I'm not sure a society with a large population of Middle Eastern Muslims could ever be peaceful.

Better be with 100% white with totally degeneracy than 30% white and be the typical civ-nat "the most important is the value, not the skin color or race"

100% white for me.