Who here /shoplifting/?

Who here /shoplifting/?

Other urls found in this thread:

colleyville.com/e-tips.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

American plutocrats can do without my revenue and basically everyone is doing it, why don't you?

>It's another bourgeois liberal larps as a radical episode

>try that shit
>get lynched by a mob of angry sandniggers

Honestly i never got caught once, Black friday and Cybermonday are a goldmine for cleaning out stores like Target.
You literally only need a long coat padded with some foil.

>Risking jail for games you can just download for free from TPB. You sound like a Braniac.

I am jealous
I really want bf1 and prey but i am a poorfag
Any tips?

Wouldn't it be easier to download?

No i just use pirates bay

>its a ploy to go to prison
>Every fag has a BLACKED fantasy

Gentleman thief, please.

You can torrent all of those for free

Go back to rddit cuck

Get a glue gun and some chips bags. Use them to pad bags with metal foil, the rentacops and cashiers never pay attention, be mindful of overhead cameras, and hide in the crowd during megasales.
Getting pic related is also essential.

>creating new markets for security firms and companies that make cctv cameras, alarms, and anti theft tags - an industry worth millions, which retailers pay for by adding pennies to the cost of items, which consumers barely notice because prices are reduced because manufacturing is done cheap labor in developing countries.

one does not simply smash capitalism

I fully support thieves getting their hands cut off.

Not only are you stupid enough to steal physical copies of shit you could download without leaving your seat, but you have absolutely shit taste as well. This is why no one takes you fags seriously, you're like parodies of yourselves.

I have never stolen anything on principal.

>console fag
so these are the type of neckbeards who are anarchists....

Yea when I was like 16, OP you know this is an 18 and up board right? When I was a young degenerate I used to steal mass clothes and alcohol. Fun times.

thanks for the input achmed

When I report shills I get "banned from reporting." Then the catalog has penis pics and serious discussions about excrement.
When I talk about shills on my main machine, I get remotely disconnected from wi-fi.
So. Newfags. You see in this OP a one-line writing prompt one post. You see no source, no context, no argument and no point offered. You see a baseless demand that you volunteer self-incriminating infornation. What would you call this OP?

You’re not hurting the capitalists because they carry theft insurance. You’re fucking dumb. You’re actually supporting the insurance industry by causing demand.

It perfectly encapsulates the Commie faggot mindset.
>I love capitalism, but I don't want to pay
>look how edgy I am
>things should be free because muh feels

The concept existed far before Islam.

Some of those are for resale and as gifts for my cousin.

Actually quite impressive but I hope youre using a VPN or something to conceal your IP

Lol the Switch is worth buying

Barely any pc games come close to premiere Nintendo games.

Don't they keep the discs and the cases separate like they do here?

>resale
Gulag yourself you filthy capitalist. Also, does that mean your friends are also too dumb to pirate things as well or is it just because lol consoles? Do you guys steal cds when you want music too?

Aw, what's a matter binky, mad he didn't snatch a copy of your favorite game Peach Beach Splash?

Nah, not everywhere here. The ones with the spiderlock can be opened in seconds with a key from aliexpress.

They are for sale mongoloids.

Because I'm not 12 anymore.

>>>/thedonald/ you fucking newfag

>gonna resell my stolen shit

You're not even a filthy communist, just a selfish nigger.

Poor little kid, I guess it must be your favorite game as well!

The capitalist mindset would be this
>if you don't want to have your product copied, create a product that's harder to make a copy of

Get a job

How do you play torrented PS4 games?

I'm guessing not as he posted a pic which is easily identifiable as a nice suburban street in Colleyville TX, where you can see a reflection of his face.

If only you had stolen some games worth stealing.

These are way out of date. I was a shoplifter and also employed as loss prevention. The industry is dying on both sides, automation will make this a fruitless endeavour. Take your winnings and run if you have any sense.

nice gas station knives

Ghost Recon is awesome, I love tactical military shooters.

I caught a punk shoplifting a 15 dollar necklace from my wife's store. He fell down the stairs only about 7 times before the cops showed up to save his skinny ass.

>he refused to learn the English on principle

shoplifting at my age? too much embarrasment if caught

i shoot shoplifters. I say nothing follow you to your car and shoot you. simple as that.

so go ahead shoplift and pray I dont see you.

this.. my stores too... the basements a long ways down.

>picture
funny how nobody gets it, huh?

oh we get it, you are still a fucking tard.

sure thing pal

faggot

Want to rage faggots

/r/shoplifting

It's full of 15 year old communists stealing shit and then glorifying it.

KILLER HE IS A KILLER

How is this not regarded as nigger behavior?

it's cute. Like your stealing the poop the CEOs made.

impressive. I figured he was dumb enough to leave EXIF data intact, but he didn't.

I wonder if it would be possible to get them shut down since plebbit makes a point of shutting anything slightly edgy down. I would imagine that encouraging people to break the law violates their terms of service ir something :^)

>Sell in the US, home of the urban youth.
>Not storing discs and cases separate.

Don't give the underaged commie fuck too much credit, Sup Forums scrubs EXIF data.

Sup Forums strips all exif data upon posting

This thread is filled with worthless niggers.

>Commie selling shit

even the commieconomy is fueled by capitalistic leftovers

they shrinkwrap the new shit, at the production distributor level, and lock it all in a glass case, they don't care, they're insured

DING DING DING

did you steal that tijuana-tier window tint for free too?

Communists are the niggers of political ideologies.

that's not the point, the point is the anarch0-communist is fencing his stol-repatriated goods for a personal profit instead of distributing them among his community or potentially, selling them to outsiders and giving the proceeds to his terror cell to finance bumpstocks on their AK74s

isos and test keys

what is this faggot picture?

makes me wanna hit you

fuck head

Field monkey behavior. Not even once

If you are so adamant to have communism, there wouldn’t be any food for you to rob in the stores

since when? Sup Forums used to dox idiot posters based on EXIF data from iPhones all the time

5300 huh?

Also, dat face in the bumper.

Serious question, wouldn't there not even be video games under communism? Even under the theoretical "utopia"?

colleyville.com/e-tips.html

>lives in upper middle class neighborhood
>still steals

and now you know why

no, the things commies don't get is that there wouldn't be want to.
when a capitalist gets an idea they market the idea to people to fund in promise of return investment.
once commies take over the "factory" no single one person cares anymore

Probably not his actual house, but OP almost certainly from Colleyville/grapevine area, if I was LEO I might ask the good folks of Maple Lane if they saw any suspicious youngsters in a black Honda on Friday.

The thing to remember about people like op, is it's not about the stuff, or the money from selling it, or politics. It's about the feeling of superiority he gets from getting away with it, which is why he felt the need to post evidence on the internet boasting about it and why he'll get caught like the thieving shitbird he is.

Look at his meme flag, it is nigger behavior

>steals corsair and razor products

Sucks to be you, enjoy them dying on you in a year. Should have stayed with G.Skill, Logitech, and Blacknoise.

kiwifucker doesn't know about hazardpay

why did it take you ONE hour to respond

FUCK YOU

Im gonna smash ur fucking head in

because I only auto-update threads I'm interested in?

beautiful

>steals $100000 worth of shit from stores
>sleeps on a mattress on the ground

commies