How come you don’t wear a suit every day Sup Forums?

How come you don’t wear a suit every day Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aFmGwh-eIAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why

So I don't look like a fucking twat...

My society has lost all it's sophistication and class. I was not even born in time to see it.
What the fuck are you talking about?

>itt: neet projection

I do. I fly around 100 times a year for business but when I’m heading home it’s street clothes. My home is my office so butt naked on the couch with clients on speaker is my m.o.

Be the example

>every day
you're gay
every day
It's called u gain the social status to throw the fuckin thing off, put on a bad ass jacket over your shirt and tie, and have a woman SIT ON YOUR APPLE.

>every day
are u succeeding U BETTER BE MAKIN A LOT OF MONEY!

I do except for weekends where I stay in bed.

Thissssssssssssss.
I show my daughters how a man is to dress.
And my sons how a man should show himself in public.
>parent of five

Work from home. I still have a nice wardrobe from my NYC days.

I like shorts.

i wore mine to college but it doesn't make sense if I'm at home. now it's just my robe, helloween shirt, and sweatpants

I do

Because I'm not doing a career that requires wearing a suit. And I'm not autistic.

Because as a low class neet it would be fucking retarded, also fuck off ya peaky gypsy cunt

If you’re not rich it’s for faggots

>le parent of five
>routinely browses Sup Forums
>thinks he's a good role model

>Implying I don't dress like pic related everyday

>flag

If you look like that everyday then just rock a fedora dude because you're fucking weird.

What makes you think I don't?

this is some reddit tier cringe shit buddy. Not even a hugo boss suit is going to make your fat greasy ass look like that model, OP.

that show sucked

only niggers think suits are weird

What kind of suits you have so would look like a twat?
This guy gets it
I like how you think

*tips fedora*

clothes don't maketh man, man maketh clothes

but seriously, you'll look good in anything so long as it fits, you're slim, and you look clean

I'm not neither rich nor autistic

I do, hugo boss only tho.

>flag

youtu.be/aFmGwh-eIAo

cuz i live in the south and its too damn hot

how a real man dresses

Not an argument, also
>flag

Reviewbrah is the only one who can pull off that look.

Topcoats are better.

Even his default face is smug

Get yourself a seersucker you degenerate.

I do and I look glorious

Because every brown fuck in the world now wears the white mans suit pretending to be us, so the more perceptive of us took it off in disgust. I'll put one back on when it has a Swastika on the collar.

This. I'd look awfully silly working outdoors in 100 degree weather with three layers of wool on.

If you wear a suit for non-work or ceremonial purposes, you are fedora cringe

I support the idea that every race should keep their dress code

There has never been a point in all of Western history when more than a completely insignificant percentage of the population wore suits on a daily basis. Why don't you go full retard and wear a tux with tails, top hat, and cane every fucking day.

Because I live in Southern California.

What the fuck is that? Double breasted suits are for fat men (if they are for anyone at all). not skinny faggots with bowties.

this. it looks silly on someone who's not a lawyer, celeb or a model.
I look good in suits but only on funerals jej

>no tie

lmfao.

Had to get job as farmer because I can't shoop. Still wear suit everyday because OP is gay.

Because it isn't the early/mid 20th century anymore and I'm not a pretentious faggot.

And also because suits have been hijacked by nu-males, just like beards, mustaches, and undercuts.

>he’s a joooo
Wow great argument guys, proud of you

Yes I wear a suit every day.
They are called clothes.
If my job required me to that set of preacher dorky shit.
I'd find a new J.O.B.
I only wear western wear. I live in the desert and that shit is stupid here. So fuck off pussy.