youtube.com/watch?v=y-_JhRJ0tWA
twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/934502251091185664
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

when is Trump going to lock her up?

It's comiiiiiing

When you stop asking about it

MAGA

Whoever the fuckboi was last thread, if OP doesn't turn over baking then don't bake without asking.

When the evidence accumulated in the public domain becomes so obvious and overwhelming that accusations of political revenge fall on deaf ears.

BTTFFFOOOOO!!!

You guys heard about how Trump is sending 60,000 Haitians back to Haiti? Well, they said they have to be gone by 2019. So funnily enough, Trump gave them 2 years of an extension. That means that those people would have been here for a decade.

I was watching MSNBC and they were playing up how Trump was betraying the Haitians he promised to help. They had Haitians on saying that Trump lied to them and that these people have children that are American citizens and that 30,000 of the Haitians in America are home owners that work and pay taxes and that America should never send them back and split their families apart.

And that is exactly why we should never take any refugee. They will never, ever go back. They will root themselves and then say that uprooting them and sending them back is impossible and a sin. They came here and took advantage of American generosity and now they're complaining that America is now cutting them off and sending them back. It was always a temporary deal. These immigrants always do this shit so that they can play the game or force America to take them. And this shit will not only be happening in America, all those refugees in Europe will be doing the same shit claiming that sending them to their own countries is a huge humanitarian violation.

Sad!

So what's going on with Roy Moore?

Once you kill yourself.

When Mueller ends his investigation and nothing happens how much salt will be generated?

Do you feel it?

thing?
the thing is coming?

AWOO

AWOO~

It's over. I told you guys we should have been #strangers

Also look at the number of mass shootings.
White people commit the most mass shootings.

Oh my yes

Trick question; it will never end.

>tel aviv
>trusting the electronic jew

Never and Jeb! Sessions wont look into her either. It's bad behavior to jail people who commit political crimes, only dictators do that.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Ms. Mayo-Pittman, 52, also had to contend with her own formative years in nearby Pinole, when, as a fair-skinned woman, she had trouble fitting in — not black enough for the black people, or white enough to be white.

>To be honest with you, I never wanted my kids to be light-complected because I didn’t want them to have an identity crisis,” she said.

the evidence of her crimes is already so blatant and obvious that no one but a shill would deny them. pizzagate is a proven fact. So is Seth Rich.

>tel aviv
does Sup Forums ALWAYS have to be right? jesus.

All you had to do is let me play my bideo games in peace

Winning in the latest polls.

(Sung to the tune of Money For Nothing)
On MS
On MS
On MSNBC
On MS
On MS
On MSNBC
On MS
On MS
On MSNBC
On MS
On MS
On MSNBC
Turn on your TV early in the morning
Hosting with Mika on the Morning Joe.
I’m so insightful, a smart, unbiased pundit.
Looking at me you would never know
That in 2001 I murdered my intern.
I caved her skull in with a desk statue.
I told everyone she fell and hit her head.
If you say I murdered her I swear I’ll sue.
I got away with killing an intern,
I caved her skull in when I worked in DC!
And now instead of rotting in prison
I host a show on MSNBC!

>(((Netflix Neutrality)))

(((Trust me)))

She's a spic so it doesn't harm the statistic.

Don't think that they're done user. They won't stop until every video game is an (((educational))) game that teaches you about the evils of whites and western society. Also they have to retroactively make all your favorite characters black.

Litty

>free internet

Wtf I love subsidizing people who put a greater strain on infrastructure now.

Is there one of these for the fake Black Friday show?

MAGA

HI Gotz!

Fuck, I missed him.
I wanted him to post this

>Internet wasn't free and open before NN
>Replacing FCC with FTC harms internet

They don't even try anymore.

>I want the government to have control of the internet
>the government is run by evil corporations and republicans

what ever happened to google fiber? did they run the numbers and figure out its expensive as fuckall and they came to the conclusion that it would be more profitable for the ISP to be the infrastructure bag holder?
Hmmmm......

The flight was negotiated with the speakers bureau as part of the trip retard they are obviously part of the same deal

You faggots did this same thing with sessions when he said hi to kysliak at that convention and hyperventilated for weeks when sessions was told by the FBI / white house council he didnt need to put it down

No one is going to get charged for a plane ticket

You know fellow German user, I think Democrats might very well win 5 seats in the House while losing 5-8 net seats in the Senate and they will still call it blue wave.

>it will be a free market after NN is repealed.
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
mmmmmmmmmm
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
oooooooooooooooooooooo

Winning big league in just about all of the recent polls. Mysteriously RCP isn't including them.

>implying I watch Beady-Eyes and Facelift in the Morning.

honestly most corporations are run by evil leftist kikes. But if Trump says giving them control is good I'll trust him.

T R U M P
H
I
N
G

Retards are very Retarded

Glad you're not falling to big pro netneutrality campaign going on everywhere.

how do we address the hapa problem?

Good for them. Hopefully the muzzies will make a youtube alternative.

> White people commit the most mass shootings.
Define “mass shooting”. How many people must be killed at the same event for it to be considered one?

Make more until it's considered normal.

Bleach them

>FTC break monopolies
>newer isp pop up
>not a free market

The absolute state of reddit.

Like I don't trust companies like Comcast, but I know I can trust Trump to handle those clowns.

Google/Facebook/Twitter lost Sup Forums's trust when they showed their marxist selves thanks to the 2016 election and Trump presidency. They can get fucked.

>Allahutube

>Crotch tattoos

>The flight was negotiated with the speakers bureau as part of the trip retard they are obviously part of the same deal
No. It was negotiated AT the speakers bureau by Flynn's representatives directly dealing with RT. RT made the payments.

Beyond that disclosure laws don't fucking care if an intermediary was used.

I love the excuses
>B-but people tried opening up new ISPs and failed before NN!
Yeah because there was no urgency, now there is and supply demand will push them to do so.

All of them are openly censoring and banning right wingers. One of them even deleted Trump's twitter account briefly. Now is the time for the DOJ to step in. They're out of control.

It's been done before, though mostly by Gulf States

This. Tattoos and piercings anywhere besides the ears are the fastest way to kill my boner.

The internet isn't even free under NN, and Ajit Pai references this sillyness by using the censoring of fucking The Daily Stormer as a prime example.

>college humour's mock reality for what the Obama admin would have turned the country into isn't as bad as reality

This picture isn't very accurate, Twitter won't be in trouble because they aren't allowed to ban pepes anymore, they'd be in trouble because in addition to being in the middle of a financial crisis, they have to pay ISPs for their bandwidth usage

>Now is the time for the DOJ to step in.
On what grounds?

They have free speech and that gives them the right to police any content on their sites cause all the content on their sites is their speech.

Fucking anti-first amendment asshole. Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-_JhRJ0tWA
GOOD LORD ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ITS JUST THE WORLD WE LIVE IN

In canada we actually have greater FIber network expansion than most countries, I mean the ping and reliability is amazing its cheaper as well.

But the issue most of the time is that underground is expensive and time consuming because of preexisting infrastructure and the o ISP's lobby the city as to not allow them to use existing telephone poles to run wires because of "structural issues"

Like in my city the existing ISP's did some long term study showing how Fiber wires will ruin the telephone poles(total bullshit) during the expansion, halting the project, than only to reinstate it with the price tag of 250k per telephone pole it crossed or they had to replace it with a metal or concrete pole.

t. fiber internet (1gb/s) for almost 5 years now

/ourpoo/?

It less urgency more local regulations compounding already bullshit rules for running a isp.

Here you go
twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/934502251091185664

The Senate met at 11:00:01 a.m. in pro forma session, and adjourned at 11:00:33 a.m. until 4 p.m., on Monday, November 27, 2017.

Man they must've been working hard in that session.

/soyboyz/ check in

>multiple sites censoring freedom of speech (including POTUS) is okay because they have freedom of speech

Deep state ballwashing faggots like you go first on DOTR.

>Clinton should run again
How suicidal are Dems?
Also who the hell is Deval Patrick

Can't even make this up.

It's the weekend but it feels like a weekday

No matter what the job is, government employees are always the laziest sacks of shit

Based Gotz!
Thanks man!

trump pixel art on pixiv is truly a miracle of the universe

I come here to forget about what if going on in my country, I would like not to be reminded

ur country is so fucked up

Former MA gov.

Dude, just use an addon to get around that.

The new yaaasss king! Or queen maybe?

No surprise there. Germanistan is fucked.

Soylent drinker here. Good fill in for breakfast or lunch. Don't skip real food at least once a day though, full meal replacement is just a meme.

hearing that everyone in congress is a rapist makes electing a possible rapist not seem like a big deal

i could, just wanted to show how messed up this is.

if clinton ran again it would be even more rigged than last time. Trump barely won even though his electoral college victory was the largest landslide in history.

>private organizations can censor freedom of speech
Wat?

Look dipshit, if someone gives you permission to put an add on their billboard, and they don't like your fucking ad, they don't have to leave that shit on their just cause you have freedom of speech. It's their god damn billboard making whatever's on it their god damn speech, not yours. And them changing what is on it isn't limiting freedom of speech. it's fucking exercising it. Same god damn concept. You do not own your Facebook account. Facebook does.

Don't like it, build your own god damn website to host all your bullshit on.