What's your favorite 90s anime?

What's your favorite 90s anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMjZWD16RdU
youtube.com/watch?v=g_BxHEvuA2M
youtube.com/watch?v=dnOj1EyMLgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ranma 1/2 is 80s. The good seasons at least.

Sorry. It's just really, really good.

It's one of my favorite.

put your grasses on, nothing will be wong

The most 80s anime from the 90s

>90's
>post ranma
>not stating pic not related
fuck you op

why is ranma so sexy?

Well, the 80s and 90s are pretty much the same.

Bagi.

no idea if this is 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=JMjZWD16RdU

end of evangelion or trust and betrayal

Bebop

Ranma is 80s

90s would be Lain

The penis?

Mrowerrr

This is the first one that comes to mind as being from the 90's. I also remember watching Project A-Ko in the 90's, but I don't recall when that was actually made, and I'm too lazy to google it. I also remember watching Bubblegum Crisis in the 90's but it's the same thing as A-Ko.

;)

>ctrl-f Slayers
>0 results

Probably should be obvious but what show is this.

Must be on your end, buddy.

Yes, it's incredibly obvious what show it is. The main antagonist did nothing wrong. I'm going to be nice and tell you to use whatanime.ga or saucenao next time, just so you avoid looking new as fuck.

Ah it's Beserk obvious now that I see the sword.

It is. Im pretty sure it aired in 1994.

Also hands down my favorite

Saber Marionette J and JtoX

Evangelion, Utena, Karekano, Medabots.
Movie would be Whisper of the Heart. That's like the most '90s anime movie ever.

This show is actually good? I thought people only cared about it because of the meme character designs?

The shitty character designs only come up with J to X, J was perfectly fine.

But yes, it is fun. It depends on how much you like harem nonsense, but it has cool characters and some pretty heartwarming moments. There is going to be an OVA next year, so you may want to catch up on it so you can watch the OVA with everyone else.

J was fine. J Again is GOAT.
J to X is... weird. The character design took a turn for the worse, IMO.
R is the real bad one.

Out of my way, plebs.

berserk is my favorite 90s anime. animation quality was only passable, but it still looks better than the 2016 berserk.
berserk's story is the best story i have watched, read, or played to this day, but that might be because i haven't heard many stories yet in my life. if it weren't for the story though, the show would have been mediocre at best.
image is a panel from berserk that i have downloaded because i colored it myself to practice photoshop, but this isn't a drawthread so i put the original image

also, the theme song to the 1997 berserk anime was ass.
like, holy fuck, it's so bad.

Season 6 when?

Never.

>LN adaptions for a finished series in an age where all adaptions are just elaborate adaptions
I wouldn't count on it

I really, really liked Fate/Zero. Mostly. There were definitely some boring, cheesey episodes

Best 90's aesthetics.

Giant Robo: The Animation.

>tfw ywn rape ranma in his girly form and cum hot water into his manly vagina

>its a choose your destiny episode

Ranma every single time.

Where are their anuses?

2d girls don't poop.

Burn up W! Rio chan is my best girl

rio a best

it's a how fast will you choose ranma episode

Really?

As much as I love Ranma
I would have to pick Trigun

YES

I played and beat the shit out of the PS2 game before I even was into anime and then found out years later that this had one.

tell me why?

Currently watching this and loving it. Are the seasons that aired in the 2000s worth watching as well?

I watched them back to back with the original 3 seasons and I thought they were surprisingly good. Some of the funniest jokes in the series are in season 4, I found. Pakota is shit but I think the irrational hatred directed towards them is unwarranted. If it's more Slayers that you want, seasons 4 and 5 will deliver.

Not that user, but at least S1 is fucking great. In Revenge they just made Orphen "Lina Inverse with a dick".

The actual plot is certainly a step down from fighting Satan and Cthulhu, and generally sucks, but everything else was fine. Make sure to watch the movies and OVAs as well. Slayers Return was so much fun.

You know what's good?
Continuing past the 90s.

Outlaw Star.

I think they're vastly inferior but still watchable.
Personally, I like Slayers the Motion Picture and Slayers Gorgeous best.

My nigga.
Kenshin is GOAT.

My nigga

My favourite Ranma clone.

Aisha is cute.

Blue Gender anyone?

I like it but don't tell anyone.

The exaggerated designs of the 90's were so good. Also better stills, better shading, more fluid movement. The average 90's speed-lines action scene had much more impact than the new normal of full-movement animation, since it's badly done because of budgets.

Marlene was my first anime crush

Not my most favorite but still pretty good.

Lodoss, Patlabor 2, Memories, Nadia, Plastic Little.

wow, love that animation

source? could only dig up some archives form /ic/ which were dead ends

It's called Photon.

Since someone already told you, I'm going to be nice and tell you to use iqdb next time, just so you don't get yelled at for looking new as fuck.

Should have been a girl forever.

>ctrl+f Nadesico
>no hits
You people need to get to burning.
youtube.com/watch?v=g_BxHEvuA2M

It was from '85 but still my favorite old one. 90's is probably still URAMESHI

>its a sleeping pills episode

Is this still a blue board?

Let's find out

Late 80s to mid 90s so it counts in my eyes. Well it's also my favorite. I hope the remake isn't shit or I'm fucking done with anime for awhile at least. I am not expecting it to be like the original but I just don't want it to be appalling.

Ranma is lewd enough without going full cock sleeve.

probably still my favorite

It's late '90's, but it still looks classic.

Probably EVA, Bebop, Nadesico, Utena.

I don't think the 90s were objectively the best decade for anime or anything, but somehow it's the one closest to my heart. I just love the style shows had back then.

This is true.

The movie that pic is from is 90s

Best 90's harem

youtube.com/watch?v=dnOj1EyMLgg

the only other choice.