Trump just violated Consitution

Dodd Frank is very clear, he can't just appoint someone to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

Trump getting BTFO in court.

Give me the writing in the constitution.

>Give me the writing in the constitution.

The part that says you must follow all laws passed by Congress

Look up Dodd Frank act

Trump has thus violated the Constitution and should be impeached.

Where’s that in writing?

It literally says right there that the president can appoint them or nominate from a selection.
The act goes on to say incase of immediate need that it can be allocated by the President.

What are (((they))) doing?

Did she read (3)? The deputy director, when he takes over, can immediately by dismissed by the president.

>Where’s that in writing?

In the fucking OP cocksucker

Do we really expect them to read at this point?

OP doesn't have anything from the constitution though....

Read the next tweet pls

That's not the Constitution, dipshit.

>OP doesn't have anything from the constitution though....

Does the president make laws? No.
Does Congress? Yes.

>That's not the Constitution, dipshit.

>I'm a stupid faggot the post!

Which part is that? This is the shit that happens when non-Americans are hired to shill on American politics boards

>Unconstitutional law
>President has to follow it

I asked for the part of the constitution that says the President has to follow all laws passed by Congress.

Since when can Congress pass a law against the Executive branch?

You said he violated the constitution....

cry more faggot

the Constitution hasn't been followed for 30 years

>I don't know how to read
>Let me project that on someone else!

Ok, now I can’t tell if you’re hired from out of the country, or just 12 years old. Sad!

>the Constitution hasn't been followed for 30 years

Yeah because of pieces of shit like you

Can't wait for this to get smacked down by the courts.

>Ok, now I can’t tell if you’re hired from out of the country, or just 12 years old. Sad!

Ok disput what I said faggot

Holy shit who actually hired you to shill?

As normal OP is a nigger who is incapeable of providing any evidence or citing the bill of rights.
Fucking sage.

>The Director shall be appointed by the President
>The President shall nominate the Director
>The President may remove the Director
Is this bitch literally retarded? She just BTFO’d herself. This is really who Dems want to run for President?

You sound like a clueless moron.

But hey, #resist, right?

>Ok disput what I said faggot

Post the part of the constitution that trump violated.

What article is it?

Nobody is disputing his nomination powers, only that the law is very clear it must be first approved by the senate, the bill says the deputy becomes the acting head in the mean time

>Holy shit who actually hired you to shill?

Ok faggot don't address my point.

You uh, actually didn't address his.

You know what transference is, right?

HAHAHAH ITS OVER BLIMFKINS! THIS IS THE END OF DRUMPF!!

>the president shall appoint a director
What's the issue?

See

How is this related to the constitution?

See

Stupid shill. Dodd-Frank is not part of the bill of rights. You are really a pathetic piece of shit.

>How is this related to the constitution?

BECAUSE HE'S VIOLATING THE FUCKING LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS FAGGOT

>Dodd-Frank is not part of the bill of rights.

OK user

I guess that means every federal law can be violated when ever we want.

This isn't a violation of the constitution though...

Uh that's a law bud not the constitution

>This isn't a violation of the constitution though...

Sigh

That's not the constitution though......

A FUCKING LAW THAT IS NOT PART OF THE CONSTITUTION YOU FUCKING RETARDED KIKE.

Sage this shit.

>A FUCKING LAW THAT IS NOT PART OF THE CONSTITUTION YOU FUCKING RETARDED KIKE.

Ok user a president can make up his own federal statue

Didn't realize that.

We get it you're retarded and need to go back to high school government class. You should get back to that instead of shilling on here.

SIIGIGGGIGGHHHH UGGGGGGGGGGGGGHGHHHH

Unless he removes her. It clearly says in the law that he can remove the Director at his own discretion.
>Deputy Director takes over
>Trump says fuck them for not doing a good job
>Acting Director is fired
>Trump puts in his guy

Appointing Mike Mulvaney without Senate approval = illegal

So he will get struck down in the courts.

Why is this not hard to figure out? He's trying to subvert the Dodd Frank act and Senate by appointing this guy who hates the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

>gives a shit about anything Elizabeth Warren says

>Unless he removes her.

1. He can't, these CFPB was designed to prevent that.
2. He hasn't either so fuck off with the maybes.

You really are stupid. The bill of rights does not include every federal law and no where is the bill of rights does anything about the president floolowing Dodd-Frank. Nigger

Sage

Ok user I guess when a Democrat gets in we can pass all the laws we want without Congress .)

>The bill of rights does not include every federal law

Sorry user I guess Congress doesn't pass laws and the president signs it

You are correct, Trump can make changes to laws whenever he wants.

>He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.
>in the President alone

No violation of the constitution. Nice try shill.

Friendly reminder that the Constitution is horrendously outdated and the original authors recommended it be rewritten roughly every 19 years.

>b-but anonb y-you can't change the constitution!
Right, that's why there are 27 amendments, 10 of which had to be put in immediately to get ratified in the first place.

You already fucking did you dumb nigger. Obama made a shit ton of executive orders.

Still not in the constitution retard

Illegal doe not meal it is a violation of the bill of rights. How the fuck are you this retarded?

Sage.

Isn't right after the part where it says that district court judges make immigration law, and niggers have the right to taxpayer subsidized everything.

The constitution gives you the right to say that it is outdated

Prove it nigger

Also still not a constitutional issue.

Sage

NO!!! IMPREERRRCCHHHHHH DONAGHOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wouldn't have if the bill of rights didn't come with it. So actually it's the first failing of the constitution that gives me the right to say it.

Nigger, it says it right there that he can remove the Director if the Director is not doing his job. That subjective and up to Trump.

You must be black. No other race is this stupid.

...that's the point of Congress...as long as the law is passed (or amendment) then the President has to follow the law...checks and...I don't even know how you can actually type what you did unironically...

Holy crap guys. Drumpf is finished. Even though he CAN legally appoint the director of the CFPB under the Dodd-Frank Act, he CAN'T appoint the director of the CFPB!! He violated the constitutional amendment entitled the "Dodd-Frank Act" even though there is no such amendment in the constitution. Holy shit, we really got him this time. Caught him red handed. IN PEACH!! IN PEACH DRUMPF. Fucking moron leftists. Its over, he is your President.

>Still not in the constitution retard

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>Even though he CAN legally appoint the director of the CFPB under the Dodd-Frank Act,

WRONG

>Even though he CAN legally appoint the director of the CFPB under the Dodd-Frank Act,

he can't WITHOUT SENATE APPROVAL FAGGOT

The Congress can’t pass laws against the executive branch. Are you retarded?

That’s why the powers of the branches is clearly written in the constitution.

Just a reminder that much like OP user loves the vingery taste of unwashed Jew cock being rammed down his throat

Also sages

He can. He will. He's not getting impeached. Keep watching Rachel Maddow and crying though faggot.

And you like the taste of straw, apparently.

>He can. He will.

Ok see you in court faggot see

Still waiting on that text from the constitution that trump violated. Feel free to post it any time.

Yet he did Nigger.

Sage.

Hey fucktard,
Constitution > whatever you got

>Still waiting on that text from the constitution that trump violated. Feel free to post it any time.

You are literally retarded.

>if rights didn't exist in writing then I wouldn't have to have the right anyways

>Yet he did Nigger.
SeeSCOTUS going to blow Drumpf out.

Straw?

Sage

Sorry, that's not from the constitution either....

You ready to admit you were wrong?

So now it doesn't have to be in writing to count? I didn't know we were regressing to oral tradition already.

You can keep dreaming kid. King nigger did this kind of shit too and nothing happened.

HURRR DURRR He can't! He violated the constitution HURR DURRR.

Some time later...

Trump dismisses acting director...
Senate approves Trump appointed interim director of the CFPB

HURR DURR but but but still IN PEACH DRUMPF WE ARE THE RESISTANCE

One track mind. Here,have something else to sage about, fully comped.

Holy shit. I figured it out. You have no idea what the constitution is, do you?

Sage

falling afoul of a random piece of legislation = violating the constitution

if this was the case, then every american citizen who breaks any law is in violation of the constitution.

MASS TREASON!!! ARREST THE ENTIRE POPULATION!!!

Very good. Trump may have to do that, because of Pocahontas creating a fuss.

Can't we just fire Pocahontas instead?

Which amendment of the constitution does this violate OP?

That's literally what you said faggot

How long could Trump adjourn Congress for?

“He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.”

You know this is an autistic 13 year old when he replies to the same post 2 times

You are either a troll or you are functionally retarded

Sage

Right Trump should pass his own law without congress.

>And you like the taste of straw, apparently.

He should just adjourn Congress for 3 years.

He has the power from the constitution.

I wish I could go to a cop and say I only abide by these laws. My teeth would be up my face.

>he thinks all laws passed by congress go right into the constitution

lmao
The absolute state of shills