youtu.be/RQUCgoveC_E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qEfELgav1Qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fucK??? i love hillary now

>implying we weren't already
I guess that's kind of you.

What a beta

sage all /leftypol/ slide threads

yeah but the thing is it seems like everyone on the planet thinks and talks about donald trump ever day. nobody probably ever has been in so many heads so often. so yeah like it or not he's got to be man of the year. this andy murray? nobody knows who the fuck he is

Trump is the beta

He's England's greatest soccer star.

>Still using Hillary as a deflection

>just copying what Trump said without adding anything to it
>all the sheep that are liking it thinking it's funny & original

Poo in the loo, Pajit.

He's a tennis player who has made over $60 million in his career

He's the 4th of the big 4 along with Federer, Nadal, and Djokovic. This is the Golden Age of tennis

bump

Still the Global Superpower. We don't care

fuck your gay thread about a stupid tweet, fellow leaf

i'll rake you myself

He's a fag and his shits all retarded.

you're gay

And why should America care about what the rest of the globe thinks? You are not important.

Poor Andy, trying to stay relevant after such a long period of losing

you can give a probably to a sports star but to give that probably to the president is disrespectful... not even comparable

no u wont

OH NO WE SHOULDVE ELECTED THE PSYCHOTIC MURDERING DYING WITCH
IF I WANT TO READ TWITTER ILL LOBOTOMIZE MYSELF AND THEN GO TO FUCKING TWITTER

Meanwhile, Roy Moore wins in a landslide.
Last laugh is the best laugh.

Pic of Doug Jones caught sneaking into the ladies room to get tranny votes

REMINDER: THIS IS THE LEAF'S LEADER
>REMINDER: THIS IS THE LEAF'S LEADER

Not
>just like

>Essentially, I’ve charged the US, Bush Dynasty, the Clintons, the UN, the NGOs, the Laboratory and Obama with war crimes in Haiti. Yet, here’s a guy saying the situation is worst than I depicted in the first hour of a two hour interview. He then goes on to give grim details about the horrors of the elites in Haiti and the self-style humanitarians who rape little girls, cut out kidneys and shoot peaceful protestors. As backhanded as the statement started out being, it’s good to know others know of the horrors going on in Haiti besides FreeHaiti

>you should feel ashamed!
>shame is our weapon against you, why isn't it working?
>feel bad! everyone is laughing at you!
>feel bad!
Nah. I feel fine.

>feminist, tennis failure, Andy Murray
>ultimate sporting cuck

Who the fuck cares what he thinks?

HEHEHE do you think we give a fuck?

This. Without shame they have nothing

Not
>just
>like
At All

>
Oftentimes, the Laboratory (Deep State Manipulators) tests out their bioweapons on defenseless Haitians first and then takes it global. See, War-Torn Yemen Suffers World’s Worst Cholera Outbreak

Murray's also one of the most hated players by other pros. Just not a personable guy. Fed, Nadal, and Joker are bro tier though.

No. He is feared and respected in many countries around the world.

Trudeau on the other hand is a literal cuckold.
Canada is the laughing stock of the western world, well after Sweden.

The problem with shame is it only works for so long. You can't function if you're made to be ashamed of everything you do, so eventually you stop caring about others opinions entirely. Better yet you might even feel proud to be so targeted. If everyone is against you, you must be making some change in the world.

Yeah
>Andy
>MURRAY
Nobody give a dirt cookie about your smelly shithole

>youtu.be/RQUCgoveC_E

Why mention Bush? Bush forced the fat dick of America down the throat of the world while all you could do is feign laughter and pretend like it wasn't happening.

Wimbledon said I was PROBABLY going to be named Tournament Champion but I would have to agree to play high quality tennis. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!

Splain this Andy:

> In this video, at 1:14, the broadcaster seem absolutely clueless that the eyes she found on ice in a Haiti quake hospital is evidence that the rescuer/doctor/philanthropists were conducting a nefarious side business that had nothing to do with emergency rescue of Haiti victims but taking of organs. See, Is the IDF Harvesting

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qEfELgav1Qs

>still no real alternative to Hillary proposed by the Dems yet

Can't wait to be with her 2020!

He's won Wimbledon twice

It's 2017. Do u Russians understand how American elections work?

except we aren't laughing anymore

tennis

he's a tennis player you idiot

Wondering if OP could tell me what it feels like knowing he will die a virgin.

I don't think about the world at all.

Who gives a fuck? Even during the worst of the Bush years Euros would trip over themselves for American tourist bux

>soyboys and whores in Europe and Canada are laughing at us
oh no,
how will America ever recover from this loss in reputation?

Scotch cunt.

Scots are the utter niggers of the celts. Genocide these pictish cunts

Why is everyone saying Trump lied and taking Time Magazine side?

>thinking tennis is a real sport

btfo!

>Trump is making America a global laughingstock.
No, he isn't.
When the media wants to push a narrative that they want people to buy into they then assert that narrative as fact.
It's an age-old propaganda technique and people are starting to wise up to their bullshit.

FFS, Why are you leafs the most insufferable cunts in this site?

Why would the Dems have a party nominee in 2017? The primaries are in 2020

bup

why are (((celebrities))) so obsessed with Trump? are they just jelly?

>Some tennis fag is comparing himself to the US president

Did he win last year?

>for 2020

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

drumpf

Because they'll automatically side with anyone who goes against Trump.

Were you too young to remember? It was the same way with Dubya, really.

oh noooooo
some libtrash will laugh at us as they get raped by niggers

tears.jpg

Nearly, yes, but not to this degree.

It was just a little different. With Dubya it was more mockery of him and embarrassment to have him as President. With Trump there's some of that but more actual hatred.

It's even worse now because Dubya wasn't splerging out on twitter like a lunatic

Exactly. There's people literally going INSANE with hate over nothing and it's both funny and alarming. I never got that impression with Dubya. Dislike but not quite blind fanatical hate.

based EBAM

Who Cares? 2020 is a lock.

who is andy murry?

Who cares what the "world" thinks
You got a gay ass Justin to worry about
Fuck off leaf shitposter.
No one gives a fuck what you think

No one remembers the parody.
Everyone remembers the source

Cheney received the fanatical hate, but then again he was only the VP and people were having too much fun mocking Bush. He was viewed as the villain hiding behind the curtain leading poor dumb hapless Dubya to do his vile deeds.

So no one cares.

Tennis should only be played by women.

cheney was evil af and manipulated dubya

The English are fags and can't play football to save their lives.

Why should we care when the rest of the world sucks our dick?

the whole world is a laughing stock these days

I'll give you that. Cheney is an evil, slimy fuck.

Little do people know that Thomas Hamilton was actually sent back from the future to kill Andy Murray for being a dour-faced Scottish cunt.

as if america wasn't a laughing stock when it was ruled by outdated farm equipment

Only in his second term did it get really bad. That's when everybody was on the Bush hate bandwagon, after 9/11 he had a high approval rating. If Trump keeps us out of war, keeps some promises and wins a second term I could see him being pretty well liked near the end.

Shame is an inherently liberal/female tactic.

Men have superior body strength so women evolved social shaming as a defense mechanism.

If anyone online shames you for your looks, sexual prowess, etc., they are probably female.

are meme flags honestly this easy to bait?

>Still not getting it after all this time
How much emotional turmoil has President Trump caused you?
>try to understand, that’s the way he wants it.
Come back when you get it.

bump

Who was more manufactured and manicured, Obama or Trudeau?

So a literally who?

trump

obama was more of a clown than bush was

>obama was more of a clown than bush was

Said nobody ever.

I don't know how liberals keep getting trolled this badly. This is like the 10th time he has done basically the same thing.

all the burgers took the bait, well done lad

he was always pulling childish me or stunts, trying to be 'cool'. bush was all business

I really do not care what groups of leftists in other countries think about America.

European leftists are getting raped and exploded by Muslims due to their own cucked policies. They should worry more about that than what Trump is posting on Twitter.

In a way, I hope the left screeches more and more about Trump being in power. I love tasting their tears of futility.

cry more fuckface

>bush was all business

*crashes economy*