i want to fuck that dragon

CHAIKA IS FOR MARRIGE

Chaika?

Chaika's not a dragon.

youtube.com/watch?v=0iHFGxZblOo

>x9441

Most creative Chaika wins a surprise gift!~

Chaika is old and busted.

You say what. About Chaika? Chaika, graduated top of class. Chaika Seals. Involved, lots of raids. Secret raids! Hero-fighting! Over 300 exploded breads, confirmed! Chaika, trained in eyebrow warfare. Top wizard. Entire Chaika armed forces! You, nothing but another bread. Chaika, cook you out. Precision, never seen before! Shocking truth! You, get away? Think you can? Say stuff over internet. Think wrong! Secret saboteur network, contacting! Right now! Your house, being traced. Storm, coming! Brace! Storm, wipe you out! You, little. You, pathetic! You, dead. Kid! Chaika, anywhere! Everywhere! Can drive car, over 700 ways! Just with Chaika hands! Chaika, trained in unarmed cuteness. Also, access to entire coffin! All of Chaika's dad, parts. Chaika use! Full extent! You, miserable. Wipe bum off face of continent. You, should have known. Unholy retribution! Clever comment, bring down.On you!. Held your tongue, should have. But, couldn't. Didn't. Pay price. Baka. Chaika, super angry! All over you! You, drown in hugs! Kid. Smothered.

Kinda like Umaru then?

14 years later and the canon Chaika nipple still gets me diamonds

Back to the front page!