Shingeki no Kyojin

What will happen when Eren and Reiner meet again?

Other urls found in this thread:

natsutobi.air-nifty.com/blog/2016/12/newtype-c9f3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Eren sperges out
>Zeke tells him the truth
>Eren sperges out, again

Hopefully Eren will finally get the treatment he always give. It's pass the time someone calls him out of his bullshit.

LH is for fatty hairy bumblrinas who want to ship best boy with walking brown butt butter instead of dipping into the sweet pink MikaBooty.

first for LH

Endgame right here, brothers.

Manletfags are cancer.

>types first
>not even first
Ngl that's pretty pathetic. Unless you don't even know what first for x means which wouldn't be surprising considering how LHfags are extreme newfags

us LHfujos love to eat and we love our non conformist ships. We are pleasantly plump and think ugly girls need luff from Levi.

Sounds more like your typical manletfag.

Sounds like the sjw Hongofujos

Armin a cute.

And Mankasafags

MikaQT a QT unlike your Hongo ass butter.

This this this!

I said "and". They are both trannies.

>They are both trannies.
Hanji is a tranny.

MikaQT a QT girl with a Booty.

Glad you've seen the light of LM MikaQT. Eren doesn't deserve her.

YH is canon.

I fully agree with It's awesome that MikaQT familia finally see the greatness of LM

DOTY

GDOAT

He truly did nothing wrong.

Only if you are a whore. I wonder if there are fags that truly respect Mikasa.

Grisha did nothing right.

t. Zeke

AM is the only decent Mikasa ship.

Thank you gentlemen for having top tier patrician's taste.

ALL HAIL LM.

Deserve isn't the right word. Eren just don't like her and it's ok, you can't force him but it's still not a reason to like LM. It is exactly like EM, force your delusions.

shut up LHfag

This.

I am not a LHshit and I am telling you hypocrite whores the truth. You can't blame a person for not having feelings for someone.

Stuff your mouth with your favorite burgers LHfujo and stop being so butthurted.

I am defending Eren you retard cuck. I don't expect anything from pathetic fags that see Mikasa as a prize for shitletfag.

LHshit is cemented in the death of a good man as is Moblit. The pairing is forced throught the suffering and the sense of lost. I don't know how LHfags can feel pride about their pairing.

>I am defending Eren you retard cuck.
>defending the boring inactive MC which no one finds interesting anymore since his one personality gimmick that was retarded to begin with is gone
Mein fucking sides. Only bumblr LHfujofats and Erenfats defend this shit.

Don't you see? Xe tumblerinas see themselves in hanji bc she is just as "quirky and fun". No matter how disgusting or socially inept they are irl, they can always self insert into the ship and feel special desu.

I prefer Eren instead of an old, ugly manlet that was created for shipping, is fujo bait and a Gary Stu.

LHfujos jiggle in excitement thinking about Levi stroking their mustaches and sucking their farts.

>I prefer the MC who is a Literal Who? less interesting than his father and brother over a complex character
>this is bumblrwhale logic

>complex character
>manlet
Kek so hard. Kruger is more interesting than Eren but still prefer him over that fujo bait.

Manlet is the blandest character by far. I don't even like Eren, but he's miles better.

Levi is more complex than that boring turd posing as a MC. You don't have the intellect to see it since you want Eren to suck your burger farts.

LHturds love manlet and I think he is the most cliché and predictable character. Eren isn't a good character either but still better than that Gary Stu who only serves for shipping.

So what's Eren's titan called in japanese? Did the text literally say "shingeki no kyojin"?

Yep.

Nein. If LHfujofats were Manletfags they would understand that his interest is in MikaQT. They love Hongo and want her to be included so that all ugly girls that smell like shit across the world can feel attractive.
Even if Levi is a little predictable he's still more complex than Shitren the retard

Manlet isn't interested in anyone you retard whore an even a ragetard like Eren is better than your self-inserting gary stu.

Why are manletfags so cancerous? Why are they unable to discuss anything other than shipping?

This.

Levi a shit.

Levi >>>>>> Shittyren the "main character"
Prove me wrong. Prove to me Shitren isn't just a vehicle for the plot and to highlight the gud characters.
>Inb4 Eren is very complex because he was a rageturd in the beginning

Levi is better than that rageturd and generic mad scientist sjw no. 1

Levi is way more boring and a huge Gary Stu compared to either.

I agree but the bumblrinas will get triggered by facts.

This.

>MikaShitty is now a sperging retarded shitletfag

Levi is not a gary stu retard.

Erenfattyfujo pls. Levi is superior to that joke called shitren

Yes he is.

>muh bumblr logic
Mein fucking sides.

Eren, Mankasa, and Shitlet are the worst 3 characters

Hongo Shitren and blorthole are the worst
MikaQT and Levi are the best taste to be honest Ackerfamily.

Levi is a Gary Stu and that's all. He always survives and his only development is muh everyone around me dies and do not forget his shit of no regrets. Erwin made him captain when there were plenty other veterans soldiers. Humanity's stronger soldier is a plot device and it makes him a gary stu even more. Not flaws at all.

Always knew you were such a pleb, MikaShitty.

>Look at me I don't read the manga

Pleb tier is Hongo Blort and Shitren desu

Don't forget that he is the most tragic character, all the girls like him despite that he's an ugly manlet with an offputting attitude, and how he too is an Ackerman. In fact him being an ackerman took over all of Mankasa's plot relevance kek

This THIS

Eren is shit but nobody likes him anyways, so true pleb tier are the lame Ackermans besides Kenny. Literally babby's first waifu and husbando.

Yes, it seems you don't read the manga.

Mika"QT" doesn't know how to read.

Dubs have been shitting on MikaQT nonstop. He's the worst and he knows it.
Ignore MikaQT.

> Levi is a Gary Stu and that's all. He always survives and his only development is muh everyone around me dies and do not forget his shit of no regrets. Erwin made him captain when there were plenty other veterans soldiers.
And what?Hongo and Erwin survived a long time. No one callls them gary stus.
>Don't forget that he is the most tragic character, all the girls like him despite that he's an ugly manlet with an offputting attitude, and how he too is an Ackerman.
Only one girl liked him and that was Pisstra. Ackerman is nothing special since everyone is from a bloodline.

Levi is still more complex than Shitren.

Please stop pretending you're capable of discussion, MikaShitty

>no answer
Typical of retarded Shitrenfujos

what the fuck is wrong with Erwin

>Literally a dude's pose.
Sasuga Mankasa.

MikaQT is QT

>those luscious Mikaboobies with pink nipples
Hnnnnng

Levi pls.

>Shitrenfujo
You wish

Wow, anime art does not do Erwin any favors. He looks like a warthog with nice hair

What treatment is that again?

If anyone's due for being called out on his bullshit, it's Reiner.

You sound like the average Shitrenfujo. No one would defend that failure of a character.

>And what?Hongo and Erwin survived a long time. No one callls them gary stus.
That's not part of their development. Levi is the typical character with the backstory of all the friends are dead.

>Only one girl liked him and that was Pisstra. Ackerman is nothing special since everyone is from a bloodline.
He has no flaws at all. Everyone respect him and appreciate him despite being an annoying man with no charm at all. It is difficult to believe. Erwin named him captain after he tried to kill him.

>that Erwin
Mein fucking sides

Your wish disgusting whore.

Are these the s2 designs? Fucking terrible.

natsutobi.air-nifty.com/blog/2016/12/newtype-c9f3.html
>「諫山先生たっての要望でついに実現した新要素」「原作でやり残したことの一部をアニメでやる」
インタビュって監督だよね。新要素

Isayama has requested to add original scenes in the anime. The madman!

Why shocked? They added original scenes in the first season as well.

Well no shit. Other than laughing Annie, his ideas and meh.

I know you have a tiny brain but no one is defending Eren here, MankasaQt

Isayama only added Annie's crazy laugh.

He had meetings twice a week during the production of the anime. Everything there was discussed with him before getting the approval, he even helped writing the screenplay of some episodes.

He intended for that in the manga. He takes advantage of the anime to add what he couldn't in the manga.

Still he only added Annie's laugh. That's the only original scene.