The Holocaust

Regardless if it was a hoax or not, why should I care? Throughout history plenty of groups committed and were the victims of this act. ITT lets discuss all the different groups that committed an act of genocide and the groups that were the victims of genocide or attempted genocide. I'll start with a few.
-Injuns by Europeans
-Europeans by Injuns
-Armenians by Turks
-North Africans by Moors
-Irish by English
-Poles by Germans
-Germans by Poles
-Europeans in Rhodesia by African Commies
-Christians by Romans
-Christians by Athiests/Commies
-Chinese by Chinese
-Chinese by Japanese
-Korean by Japanese

What i don't understand is why is it that important compared to these genocides that took place? All of these acts are horrendous but no on seems to give a shit.

The Jews killed 20 million Christians but you will only know that if you look for the information. That should tell you something.

Because Jews run the world

I'm aware.
let me correct
>Christians by Athiest/Commies/Jews

It is similar to some normal person getting killed in car collision versus some brat getting splattered over the fence.

Person is worth "nothing".

A child is omg omg omg my feeelz.....

I could not give less of a fuck for the brat, you can make a new one in less than one year, what is the problem. The real person is irreplecable, not the drolling blob of screams.

I can see that reasoning. It made me think too and I wanna add that if that brat was yours you'd have more of an emotional reaction to it than if that drunk driver was an utter stranger. Basically ingroup preference then?

Oy vey

>Regardless if it was a hoax or not, why should I care?
leave kike

because the jews dindu nuffin

? Because I'm a skeptic you call me a kike?

>op

Share blue

No you stupid fucking faggot I'm trying to compile a list of genocides and discussions about genocide and instead you label me a kike because I'm skeptical towards the holocaust. You're a useful idiot to parrot anything tht is shown on this imageboard and I'm trying to have a reasonable discussion.

I think you are supposed to care because it was industrialised weras the others were not and it is supposedly an evolutionary step up in the act genocide. And let it not happen again yada yada yada.

if you wanna be reminded of the holocaust less often you should definitely lay off \pol\ because it's honestly mentioned here 25,000 times more than it is in real life

Thank you for not being a cunt. Method is a good point as well. Still don't much care though.

U r fag, get out

OP IS HEBREW. Comment, "GO HOME HEBREW" for protection from blueposting and cube-worshiping Ura'Kai enrichment.

Holy fuck you're cancer.

GO HOME HEBREW

The first world war was actually more relevant than the second