WMIF (White Male Indian Female) is the future, embrace it

WMIF (White Male Indian Female) is the future, embrace it

Brown people are disgusting

>Race mixing is the future
Back to
>>/auschwitz/
cunt

You sound like a permavirgin who never got to experience the incredible eroticism of pink sticks and brown love holes.

you sound like larping kekistani fucking faggot.

You piece of shit.

I agree
but the only problem is,India has more males than female.

Pooing on your genetics, no thanks.

here is the reality

You clearly have not tasted of that sweetest fruit.

both are caucasoid so technically its not even racemixing.

If anything we're punching up, seeing as they're the true Aryans.

Theses women's are not real Indian l. India has brown ugly women.

>Ugly

>Future
Nope, it's the past. Been there, done that, got the Raj

Man I got outside today and I saw some Indian family and it's nothing like the photos you keep posting.

Then you have never been in Toronto

I have an Indian heritage gf and she looks like It ain't all bad

this is unironically where I am

>brown ugly women
>What is Kashmir?

>flag

oldies but goodies

What if I like anal though?

Of course look at my flag I'm not living in Canada. I never saw a Indian qt, here it's more MENA at.

>Indian Female

her ancestry is already mixed

No, been there. They're hopelessly bluepilled

this
northern indians and persians are LITERALLY aryans, sanskrit is the language of Aryans

Only 1 in 40 indian women are women

Its nice how white men can just enter any country and pick the hottest women to bang. No competition at all. That guy is like a 6.5 in a suit.

I can confirm. I will happily marry an Indian woman over a used up bbc white slut.Fight me.

White Porcelain Indian Male is the future, still waiting for it.

as long as it northern indians and not southern indians.

Low 8. Dude looks like Errol Flynn.

>ywn shack up with a green eyed indian qt

I feel like white guys who marry/date outside their race are just really insecure with themselves.

They believed the BBC meme too much. Convinced all white girls are sluts.

I've literally NEVER seen this combination shill.

What a face.

I love Indian and Middle Eastern girls. I want to have 2 kids with one, and travel all over the world with her, promoting democracy and economic development, as well as centre-left social democratic values at home.

I'm kind of okay with the alt right thing among the proles, though, because it keeps them distracted while they do grunt work; it also makes them unsympathetic, so I have no concern for their own social mobility. Out of sight, out of mind. Their self-destructive ideologies like Austrian economics and Pentecostal Christianity exalt and justify their own pathetic lifestyles in the dirt, while keeping them complacent.

Are you really in Mali? Are you doing NGO work? I lived in Senegal and Guinea for a few years.

Indian women are beautiful and very smart (at least the ones that make it over here) but are often overly feminist and SJW.

I approve. I love Indian pussy. I've even been a bull for Indian couples.

Half Indian girls are delicious.

Do not blur the line between the white man and the brown man. Do you want your women to think it's okay to marry brown men? Do you want the white race to become mongrelized?

If ever a question comes up about whether it's okay for whites to mix with mongrels. Just ask yourself, would you let your daughter marry that mongrel

Make her sign a prenup that says your driveway is not designated

I'm cool with it.

there's no problem here as they literally worship white cock

kek

>Be indian
>Go outside
>Every single couple is white guy with asian girl or indian girl

J U S T
U
S
T

>Austrian economics
>Alt-Right

You'd better go for a left-leaning NGO. No right organization would hire someone this retarded for "economic development".

Racemixers belong on a cross

we're both caucasoid dipshit, it's like banning your daughter from fucking an italian

this: Go to pretty much any country where whites are rare, and it's super fucking easy to get girls. It isn't just an economic disparity thing - even in the richest cities in Japan, it's true.

Especially in India, it seems - I've heard from a number of Indian girls that they think Indian guys are gross.

Aryans came from the mountains into India. They fought and mixed with the south-indian Dravidian peoples. You have indians that are whiter than Spaniards.

tl';dr go outside

So you would be fine with your daughter marrying an indian? There is clearly a difference between europeans and indians.

I'm well aware that the natsoc and fashy folks are anti-Austrian economics. There are just as many free market retards in your movement, kiddo

thats an australoid southn indian dravidian, lurk moar fgt

who the fuck holds their wine glass like that

>wanting a streetshitter
northern indians are poor shit

>White
and
>Poos
KEK, the only good thing that comes from this is not having to potty train your kiddos since you can just put them in the garden to shit all day long, maybe put a doggy door so Jr. can go poop by himself as soon as he can crawl.

Most of these virgins saying poo women are hot are poos hiding behind other countries flags.

Tamils have no genetic connection whatsoever with Australian aborigines
You're literally retarded.

Pros
>generally high earning potential
>if she can cook, you hit jackpot
>in-laws will love you and want multiple grandbabies
>can be very attractive at present
Cons
>if second gen, pretty much liberal roastie
>poor household maintainer with expensive tastes
>majority are womanlets in both stature and thiccness
>does not age well (but does any women really?)

user there's absolutely no excuse for being low test.

It's ironic because the literal opposite is true. Your obsession with "pure" blonde girls indicates your own lack of experience with women.
If an attractive minority gave you a chance, you'd break all your bullshit ideological rules in a second. No doubt you'd rationalize it away later, though.

Don't for get the hair. There will be hair.

aight, my B. But i highly doubt that theyre caucasoid, or aryan at that

>tfw pajeet qt to settle down with

>tfw no*

I dated a qt Indian girl for several years, you don't want them. Besides the curry eating/smell and race mixing, Indians are, in general, just wage cucks. All they care about is work and running up the corporate latter to make more money. They think that working 1000 hours a week and getting a PHD will bring respect. All they know is money and work, also they tend to be very dishonest in general. Stick with white women, don't waste your time like I did.

north indian women, if raised right, will hate muzzies. In america, tis rare. In britain, it's more common.Good thing is that theyre willing to listen to reason and dont get troggered as easily due tot he fact that indians are probably among the most racist people on the planet

This, Racemixing = Raceshame

all my life i thought indian women were the most stunningly beautiful women on earth

t. brown hair blue eye white guy

Lost my virginity to an Indian gal.

Indian girls are the best and they make white babies. They can cook very well and 9/10 times come from a traditional family.

Honestly, considering the literal state of white women, Indian chicks are definitely the next best thing. Hit em with a “tum kaisee hoo” and a “kuch kuch hota hai” and you’re golden.

Story ?

lol no
I fucked a black girl and an Asian because they made my dick hard. The Asian was a psychotic cunt, but the black girl was really sweet and pretty smart (law student)

Most Asian people in general are wage cucks. It blows my mind how much this board loves Japanese people but completely ignore how incredibly fucked up their culture is in regards to their career and how much importance they put on it.

These

They're beautiful but have no convictions or morals beyond their job. While all women are leftists, it's a matter of degrees and Indians are further left than most, drinking the kool aid more than the blacks and Mexicans. However deep down they don't care beyond hitting the right buttons to move up the ladder. As a consequence they have personality disorders. Pol just wants a redpilled woman and whites are probably about as close as you'll ever get

Uni.

pajeet x bong here
feels ok

>Indian Female

>when she introduces you to the family and they all want to move in to your place

They are disgusting and they are so cruel to their male children that they turn them into

LITERAL WANDERING PACKS OF GANG RAPISTS

Kipling taught me that white boys can be indian too.

i need an indian girlfirend

>if raised right, will hate muzzies. In america, tis rare.
i notice this a lot with other grad students i run into.
if they are from the old country, a lot of antipathy towards muslims due to all the conflicts with pakistan. if they are born and naturalized in america, the sentiment is more along the lines of #notallmuslims and #refugeesneedhelp

As a real White male i think that everyone should breed with different races.

You've clearly never spent any time with Japanese people. It's the Chinese and Indians who are obsessively wealth/status-conscious, because they're newly developing societies, so wealth and class disparity means a lot. Japanese people are pretty thoroughly westernized.

Yes, I'm sure you've heard of salary men. But that's a thin slice of society. Japanese women are very career focused, much like western liberal women, but income isn't nearly as big of a deal for them as their Chinese and Indian counterparts.

Indian Muslims even hate other Muslims, it’s quite the phenomenon

White males should be embracing Indian, Mediterranean, Arab, Persian, and (non-meztitzo/amerindian) Latina women.

some are very pretty

i'm just imagining comign home and having her cook food or make me lunch every day, white women are a mistake.

Most non-white "ethnic" women have the problem of dating if you're white that the virtues you see in them won't apply to the ones interested in dating cross-culturally. What I mean is Indian women who date non-Indian men are basically indistinguishable from white women. Except maybe somewhat more insecure about themselves.

They always post minority women who have white features when they want to express how they are "beautiful too"

ok so that has ruined my hope

Are you blind ? None of the indian girls posted are pretty. I'd take the ugliest white women overy any pretty indian woman.

Delhi this.

Correct, but feather indian instead.

>Great grandfather came over from scotland and married a shawnee woman
>His entire bloodline was mediocre, no achievements, nary a soldier, nary a business owner, nary a politician, not a single noble, not particularly good looking
>They had six children
>All but the two girls joined the navy
>His granchildren all ended up above average except for a few lost to drugs, all are currently living upper-middle class lives
>Two are lawyers
>Great grandchildren doing similarly well
>Including my father, who owns two restaurants
>I moved from employee to ast. mgr at a construction company in five years
>Sister is an actuary
>Brother is a psychologist

But everyone, and I mean everyone, drinks way too fucking much.

>pay no taxes
>doing well

weird