Yuri on Ice

Best boy.

REEEEE TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE ENDING OF EPISODE 7, JOHNNY WEIR

What if the news of what Victor said about getting married has already made it back to Yuuri's family before he had a chance to correct it, and (after dealing with the shock) they all throw a spontaneous party to congratulate the couple the moment they return home? And Victor and Yuuri decide to just go along with it, although Yuuri gets tsundere about it since Victor needs to take responsibility and he gives Victor a sudden kiss to 'surprise' him back?

I'm glad I'm not the only user waiting

Where does it came from? Couldn't find sauce with reverse image search please spoon-feed me ;_;

It gave him a heart attack. That's why he hasn't tweeted anything yet.

platonic wedding rings

RIP

Approved

literally read the last thread you dumb cunt, dont try to encourage or incite spoon feeding

Actual best boy

>Victor's face when after their wedding ceremony and

Yuuri: I'm so glad I could be there for you, Victor. I still don't know why you wanted to practice with me, but when you get married for real to someone you love, I'm sure it'll go great. It's kind of silly, but it almost feels like I'm married to you, too! Haha.

ITT: bro friendship rings

KEK why can I see this happening.

Stop making Victor suffer.

One user in a thread before mentioned something like one of the things that came up in his messy divorce was that his ex embarrassed him by sexually harassing him on the ice in front of thousands of people or something. I don't know if that's true, but I've been worried about him watching episode 7.

bro friendship wedding rings

Does anyone know how big the posters usually are in inches? I want to get a frame for this when it comes in.

good luck bro friendship wedding rings

brojobs

Love Fairy
Worship Fairy

I want to eat the Piggy for breakfast.

Need to highlight the STRAIGHT

Stop with this meme, Yuuri may be shy but he's gay as fuck. He literally thought about Victor impregnating him

Sexually?

he should just curbstomp yuuri right then and there

To the user who requested poledancing Yuuri: here's the colored version.
Might draw more stripper Yuuri later.

Fuck yes.

will this just be chorus style if there's that many submissions??

that was just fanservice. it isn't like him to be that straightforward about his feelings towards victor, sexually at least anyway.

Excellent

Told you it was just bait.

It's moments like these that keeps me living a bit longer.

You're the same user from last thread, fuck off already

He doesn't want Victor to look at anyone but him. He knows he is the only person who can satisfy Victor, and wants to be hated as the man who stole Victor from the world. He is in deep

>"pig" shirt
Paefecto

Beautiful.

What's your deviantart account?

Parfecto

Because he's acting for his performance.

You're pretty dense, huh

Have you not noticed the very real emotions behind every one of their performances?

Not gonna lie, I laughed.

>notthisshitagain.jpeg

>underarm hair
>apollo's belt
>happy trail
>bulge
>tie pull
for the love of god, please tell me you have an account somewhere I can follow

You are a fucking retard. It's like Mickey and Georgi, what they think on the ice are still their true feelings.
Many times he's monologues internally about how much he doesn't want to lose Victor and wants him to look at him, that's what he thinks and wants. It doesn't suddenly become untrue because you said so.

Please fuck off

Are they going to confirm that Yuuri and Victor are doing it?

no sex before marriage user
they're pure

>wants to be hated as the man who stole Victor from the world.
This one was a sincere thought he had to himself completely outside of a performance.

If only Japan didn't have shitty censorship

No, don't let delusional fujos tell you otherwise. Kubo already sold out for het money.

So they're gay Christians?

My favourite meme.

(you)
Not really. Stop shitting up these threads.

Don't have one, sorry.
I've only done some drawfagging on Sup Forums.

Found the champagne Yuuri got shitfaced on.

>Cristal
Danng Yuuri.

>sip
Yuuri sure did

>Yuuri was the abuser all along

SLUT
L
U
T

How long until nip fujos start hoarding champagne?

Piggy: grower
Viktor: shower
Am I right, Sup Forums?

Not him but that image wasn't even posted in the last thread.

Makes sense, Victor is totally confident being naked and Yuuri has a dormant eros side.

Fucking fujo detectives.

Is this from the LCBO? It looks like the LCBO.

It was in one of the things that someone posted, i.e. yes it was posted in last thread.

@dbgimmedb on twitter

Not him, no one sourced it in archive. It was posted 3 times.

No.

>The pig shirt
>Pup play Yuri
Muh dick

fuck off JJ

>spoiler
Yes.
It was actually pure coincidence I found this but I nearly shit myself.

You just want people to read your shitposting in the last thread. Source for that pic was never posted so you can fuck off.

I want to abuse Victor

These threads are full of miserable cunts who circlejerk angst. It's always been this way. Don't let them rain on your parade, Sup Forums. This was a response to last week's preview.

Well, looks like I'm saving up.
And that's pretty awesome then, now you can buy them all up before the other Ontario fujo's.

I just wanna point out that Victor looked really angelic in this scene.

Just tell them to lurk moar.

This always happens when the episode is nearing, which is funny.

>this was a response to last week's preview.
That is hilarious.
I honestly wonder what kind of expression Victor has to make at this point for people to interpret it as genuine happiness and not secretly dying inside.

Two words.
Eyelash boners

My sides, I'm gonna miss this. We should make one for
>Victor is dying inside
>Piggy a shit

We should definitely go through the last few days archives and do one for the
>NO HOMO END
>FRIENDSHIP RINGS
>KUBO UNCONFIRMED

>Victor loves Yuri
>Yuri is too stupid to understand how Victor feels and barely understands his own feelings
I escaped harems to get away from this. Please stop this habit japan.

I seriously hope no one thinks any of these characters are gay. You'd have to be one deluded fujo

>Victor is clearly toying with him
>Victor is sucha playboy slut
>gook shit > Victor
Top kek

Hey guys, I don't watch this anime but I wanted to share something with you all.

Today, I went to my parent's house. As I walked into the living room, I saw that my younger sister was watching Yuri on Ice, which I recognize from seeing on this board. But isn't this a fujo show about gay men? Should I be worried about my sister?

I have no faith in japanese media in any relationships. They have shit taste and are shit at putting people together. Doujins make up for their mistakes.

Wasted dubs quads

The only confirmed relationship is a hetero one which is JJ's. Fujos BTFO

It's an ice skating anime and everyone and their dog is watching it.

You should only be worried about the sites she browses. Shit like tumblr will convince her it's a good idea to change sex if she wants to be a cool kid.