What's it gonna be about?

What's it gonna be about?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.jp/amp/s/maserpatrol.wordpress.com/2015/07/09/a-space-godzilla-chapter-1-farewell-earth/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i mean i'd assume it's about godzilla

Godzilla was people all along

Space Godzilla.

>riding Godzilla
I'll watch it.

Sequel to Shin Godzilla. It's X years to the future and the containment method in the movie has failed or shown to only be buying a certain amount of time. Zilla's back and future people have to deal with it.

>Urobuchi

this and nihilism

Sorry, puppets have cured him off that.

You'd think so, but it might not necessarily be. See the 2014 movie.

A mad scientist who has just been fired from Japan's top bioengineering company unleashes Godzilla on the world for revenge against his former employers, whose headquarters are underground. The MC is an executive for that company and sees no point in stopping Godzilla because he doubts the worthiness of the citizens' lives. However, on the way back home, the MC finds that Godzilla has crushed his house, killing his wife and children.

I was honestly expecting keit-ai.

What a waste.

a couple moves to tokyo to start a new life and hopefully do marriage. but then godzilla attacks and they're separated, the rest of the series deals with their efforts to get back together meanwhile the whole country is dealing with the godzilla attack.

this is my first time hearing about a new godzilla anime, what gives?

>a couple moves to tokyo to start a new life and hopefully do marriage. but then godzilla attacks and they're separated, the rest of the series deals with their efforts to get back together meanwhile the whole country is dealing with the godzilla attack.
Fuck off, hollywood.

>don't want drama anime about human relationship in times of chaos caused by an unstoppable force of nature

you're the reason why we're up the ass with moeblobs and shitty light novel adaptations.

Thanks for proving my point, retard. It's always hilarious to see idiots like you pretend like you know what you're talking about.

>implying godzilla is any better than light novel garbage

The need to shoehorn human relationship into every fucking thing is why Hollywood fucked up that shit, including Godzilla. Shin Godzilla is how they handled it well and so did the the old Toho Godzilla. That's how you do a situation surround a major event: by actually looking at how a large group of people deal with it. You don't give a shit about Godzilla, you just want another shitty Roland Emrich film.

>up the ass with moeblobs and shitty light novel adaptations
Fucking retard, you're so desperate that your comparisons don't even make any sense. The people you're thinking of won't even care about Godzilla to begin with. Oh, you're also full of shit. Fuck off, don't pretend like you actually even care about Godzilla.

Your idea is stupid, deal with it.

>moeblobs
Go back to redit so you can rant about how it's so much better in the 90s where it's all mature anime for mature people like yourself.

>having more than one giant monster in a Godzilla film stops it from being a Godzilla film

A Space Godzilla
google.co.jp/amp/s/maserpatrol.wordpress.com/2015/07/09/a-space-godzilla-chapter-1-farewell-earth/amp/

what's the matter? can't watch dramas or understand overarching storylines without litle girls saying cutesy shit?

>this level of pleb opinion
Godzilla has more depth than anything you can find in LN.

>implying LegendGoji and Gojira '54 don't have more in common than anybody would like to admit
that idea could be executed better in a 12- episode series rather than a 2 hour movie that has to introduce the viewers to the world and the monster when 1 episode could do that in just 10 minutes.
>The need to shoehorn human relationship into every fucking thing is why Hollywood fucked up that shit
remember when Serizawa sacrificed himself to activate the bomb and kill the giant monster that was terrorizing everybody? remember when Ford did the same thing? how about when Emiko and Ogata confronted Serizawa about using the oxygen destroyer to kill godzilla? sorry if I'm spoiling the movie for you.

>Shin Godzilla is how they handled it well
I'm gonna admit that I haven't watched it yet but reading the plot sypnosis makes me think that the movie is just "godzilla is an angel". I'm just gonna wait for an official release or a good rip but now I'm not so excited..

explain to me how my idea is so stupid? what part of it can't you see being treated as a serious plot for a kaiju anime?if you're going to bring up something like terraformars or super sentai then that's how I know you don't know what you're talking about.

>I'm gonna admit that I haven't watched it yet but reading the plot sypnosis makes me think that the movie is just "godzilla is an angel".
Stop posting and just watch the actual movie.
Please

Godzilla is a gentle but tough dinosaur who dreams of becoming King of the Monsters, and travels across the world to fight other kaiju and establish his dominance. Along the way he makes friends, builds rivalries and creates many new techniques and power ups.

People can be real retarded, user.

no way man, I'm not watching a godzilla camrip with a cut runtime. if it's gonna suck then it'll suck but I'm gonna watch it on a TV.

The camrips are actually the whole movie.
It's the clean 720p version that's got all those scenes cut out. Avoid that one.

But the twist in that one were puppets were OP all along.

>human drama and human characters
>Hackbuchi
Pick one

Godzilla 14 is just like the first Godzilla movie that ever existed, he didn't even show up until the end after like an hour in.

Godzilla humans from his tail have thawed before him and are wrecking shit across Tokyo. MC is a scalie who happens upon an injured one and takes it into his house for recuperation. Love finds a way.

Main human character is going to be another Gen self-insert who smokes and has seen some shit and generally knows what's going on.

It's actually an anime version of '98 Zilla that ignores the cartoon.