CBTS #558 BE LIKE WATER EDITION

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

MOTIVATION Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Nov 24
Nov 23 II
QMAP
Legend & STRINGER Decoding CNC
SIGNATURE
Symbols +++ /_\ *QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES ! Stringer Map
!!! - NEW - !!! QMAP THE RECRUMBING:
Nov 23 I

Nov 22
LINK archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo /

Confirmation Advise for newfriends *GUIDE DO NOT take away info without verifying it 100% for yourself
NO speculation, google-fu it and post sauce links in your posts
BOOMERS GTFO . YOUTUBE CELEBS GTFO . STOP SPREADING UNVERIFIED SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=0bcdccc774dc43f3a541bb3ec69e592e
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
pastebin.com/j41qm1d0
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/LZSGo
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
cbts.wikispaces.com/Rizvi Management
cbts.wikispaces.com/PrinceWeiner
archive.is/7wwKu
archive.is/j2gH3
archive.is/VUm5R
youtube.com/watch?v=S3VZhMqsy94&feature=youtu.be
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
twitter.com/SocialClaude
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
cbts.wikispaces.com/Thread List
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150829703/
ucmj.us/sub-chapter-10-punitive-articles/894-article-94-mutiny-or-sedition
ucmj.us/sub-chapter-8-sentences/858-article-58-execution-of-confinement
ucmj.us/category/sub-chapter-4-court-martial-jurisdiction
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

VALIDITY of Q VERY QUICK SUMMARY (More see QRD)
Keen RD SUMMARY Q-Text:
!!! Q-Book UPDATED
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort.
Provides the actual flow and context with archive links & date
Normal people answers please By SS user >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

IMPORTANT *NEW SIGNATURE SSHEET:
Someone is trying TO HELP US read the MAP. FIND THE KEY >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=0bcdccc774dc43f3a541bb3ec69e592e

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Collectio of ALL(1000s) of LINKS posted here
pastebin.com/j41qm1d0

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW
SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

CBTS QUICK RUNDOWN
>CBTS QUICK RUNDOWN
CBTS QUICK RUNDOWN
>CBTS QUICK RUNDOWN
CBTS QUICK RUNDOWN
>CBTS QUICK RUNDOWN
CBTS QUICK RUNDOWN
>CBTS QUICK RUNDOWN
CBTS QUICK RUNDOWN
>CBTS QUICK RUNDOWN

The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. Modern, commercial "churcheology," the product of many recent decades of Judaic subversion, has made that knowledge hard to find. But authors of sacred texts quite apparently expected this would be the case and hid overwhelming support for the whole truth very cryptically in their works. We just need more great minds to understand how, why, here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A partial synopsis of it is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS
NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

Nov 23 archive.is/LZSGo

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19 Nov 20-21 Trump's Thanksgiving Message
>0:36 "AS STORMS RAGED WILD"
>0:41 "Their first act was to pray"
>1:39 "Restore... Thanks... Patriots.. Warriors who kept us safe and free"
>3:44 "We are doing something special. People are feeling it"
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM

>SIDE:
CFG CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connections/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

Stop tripfagging and take this shit to where it belongs.

Mods are compromised. They are all leftypol gays.

That guy was redpilled as fuck, man.

Hey Baker, would you mind getting rid of the voodoo part considering the people we're dealing with?

BREAKDOWN OF RECENT NEWS & FINDINGS
>CURRENTLY DIGGING INQTEL, RIZVI

NEW CRUMBS
>Nov 24
Argentinian Sub Codes crosscheck Figures in Q PIC
Events Doug Band
Justin Cooper Dossier RD In-Q-Tel InQTel & Keyhole What is The Keyhole?
>OWN A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF TECH/RESOURCES

RIZVI Traverse RIZVI & Al Waleed RIZVI V2 RIZVI & Twittter
Most of the Rizvi Management info
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Rizvi Management

Intel of Weiner laptop case
>cbts.wikispaces.com/PrinceWeiner

Q's code V2 Q's 2nd code Q's RT?
Q Drop - American Contractors where? SA. 43 Connections? CIA & Google Facebook Thiel sold FB stock archive.is/7wwKu
CN-NK road closes DeVos - Erik Prince to testify Blackwater More (Y) Snow White DJT in Bunker? Fly Eagles Fly - What did LynnDR and Q mean? All Presidents Decended from same line

>Nov 23

Green1 Stringer >>Al Waleed & LV In-Q-Tel DT FB & co Pris Chan donors Conyers V2 ++ Screeching G00gle Keyhole
ANS Investments MINI RD NK & SpaceX
KEEN Rocket Man
MUSK BAD Actors SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 *GODFATHER III
/_\ (Y) GOLD >Nov 22

!!! Hefner/CIA V2 Hugh Hefner/Q Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT
Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism
Spoopy Owl
FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA China/Russia Owl FREE Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup ON CF+++ Meaning
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG:
2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. HAPPY HUNTING QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Update THE MAP

RELATED VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=S3VZhMqsy94&feature=youtu.be

*INSPIRATION INFOGRAPHS (Need Rizvi and InQtel)
Circlemap TEMPLATE >NEW
Dossier V2 ROB PAINTER IN-Q-TEL Buildings & Coordinates Strings V2 MB links Betsy D U1 Movement INQTEL RD RIZVI
*MUELLER & DJT Dossier GATE BO $$$ & meme PG THE SWAMP THE CABAL V4 U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See Al Waleed MS-13 SA Crackdown OBL History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine
Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield
$$$

Ehh, I think they've been doing pretty good, considering.
They have been on top of banning when when we flag them to.

The very definition of stupid: Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. I really hope you are a bot :))

thanks lawfag!!!

This a million times, MODS do youfucking jobs!

>Q Found at

USA_leadership change
SA_leadership change
GER_leadership change?
PAK_leadership change?
40,000ft.
(8, 7, 6, 5......).
Q

releted?

MEMES >Help spread these on twitter, facebook, insta, etc.
>Talk to people

DROPBOX
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

>NEW
I made DIS D & Blacks V2 P0pe Black Eye OY VEY 2 JOHN McLEG DRAIN 1984 NK SpaceX FB Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n
Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 Opium Grope award John P. !Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

ADD TO TRIPFAG FILTER:
!!Bl9kCK9HWxy

Q - Recent

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil

For the kingdom, the power, the glory are yours. Now and forever.

Amen.

Please bless this baker and those like them. Please bless our diggers and nimble navigators,

Latest Q

>General theme being education used for money laundering...

It seems to me that education has wide involvement. Among my HRC supporting friends, the teachers have been the most hardened in their position.

As I mentioned, my sister knows someone who was at both SB and LV. There are no coincidences. The link between the two appears to be the teacher organization in SB.

I also had a falling out with someone who works at a local state university due to my politics. I suspect (ONLY suspect) that she was involved in helping to create the narrative for the HRC campaign. She tried to get us to believe that Madonna was some kind of hero due to all the cr*p she had to put up with to become famous. Never mind that the cr*p she had to put up with was coming from the swamp that HRC represents. This was before Madonna shared her thoughts about the WH.

DTTT not baking but you still shit posting. Hmm

MODS ban this Death character does nothing but tripfag and post shitty memes.

I think they're too wuss to take us out, considering how many CIANiggers this thread BTFOs. Hiro publicly admitted in a public IRC chat that they were biased

Note 43 commands

ayylmaos link has arrived: twitter.com/SocialClaude

It just occurred to me what if Alice and Wonderland is a reference to the MKULTRA program?

Hi

Copypasta from lawfag in other thread.

Listen guys this is common sense those are court cases. Freedom v SA_US is what a court case looks like, the 21-7 is this "821. ARTICLE 21. JURISDICTION OF COURTS-MARTIAL NOT EXCLUSIVE
04. Court-Martial Jurisdiction
The provisions of this chapter conferring jurisdiction upon courts- martial do not deprive military commissions, provost courts, or other military tribunals of concurrent jurisdiction with respect to offenders or offenses that by statute or by the law of war may be tried by military commissions, provost courts, or other military tribunals" ITS HAPPENING

Mods are compromised.

I think Amazon is next on the chopping block draining of swamp.

Amazon = Jungle = Swamp

ALERT!!!!!!! Q sent these!!!!!!!

in other thread!!!!

thank you baker!
F to DTTT

Bless the bread and bless the baker
Bless the butter, bless the Maker

MODS ban this thread they do nothing but tripfag and post shitty memes

No.

Does this include those that were “shot down” in helicopters or suicided?

What did Q say about the ones who protested free speech and what they were doing know? I have an idea...

= short amazon

>3 of these threads are made per hour
fuck you fucking faggots

REPOSTING user'S POST FROM LAST BREAD:

Listen guys this is common sense those are court cases. Freedom v SA_US is what a court case looks like, the 21-7 is this "821. ARTICLE 21. JURISDICTION OF COURTS-MARTIAL NOT EXCLUSIVE
04. Court-Martial Jurisdiction
The provisions of this chapter conferring jurisdiction upon courts- martial do not deprive military commissions, provost courts, or other military tribunals of concurrent jurisdiction with respect to offenders or offenses that by statute or by the law of war may be tried by military commissions, provost courts, or other military tribunals" ITS HAPPENING

Guys guys Guys! I'm totally a legit insider who knows top secret government information!

The squirrel jumps at midnight!
Follow the vowels!
Anyone who calls me a faggot is a shill!!!!!112

BACKLOG
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499 #500 #501 #502 #503 #504 #505 #506 #507 #508 #509 #510 #511 #512 #513 #514 #515 #516 #517 #518 #519 #520 #521 #522 #523 #524 #525 #526 #527 #528 #529 #530 #531 #532 #533 #534 #535 #536 #537 #538 #539 #541 #542 #543 #544 #545
#546 #547 #548 #549 #550 nuked #p150834492
#555 #556 #557 #558 !!FROM WIKIANON - CBTS Thread listings @ Wiki:
cbts.wikispaces.com/Thread List
thank you, Amen.

And then...

fugg off, saged

SUMMARY/RUNDOWN FOR NEWFAGS

Sounds like Merkel fucked shit up and Pakistan is a mess. All connected to something huge I guess. The truth is unbelievable for normies.

praise u

I like how you keep posting that meme. They really are taking down the Redshields...

hi user

Most important - resist the shills.

> →
Yeah, this is what I've surmised from Q.
It explains all the sealed docs too.
It is epic, and unprecedented.

>this Death character
checked
Trium
triangle
anon5
classic disinfo is my take

EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena)

>ITT: clueless old people try to internet

Stop shit posting and knit me a sweater, grandma.

Why is anyone not the baker tripfagging? Famewhores ITT go home.

BAKERS NEEDED
>BAKERS NEEDED
=====================================
~~~
The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth.
IF ANONS HAVE OC OR BAKER MISSES ANYTHING, TELL HIM

TO BAKERS wanting to update:
> Get batter LINK from previous baker
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the batter
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying
> Update the Backlog section with previous bread
> Upload the batter (you) made to pastebin and share the NEW LINK with next baker

You DO NOT have to wait for "vetting" to add fresh OC/findings to the batter. Add them AS YOU SEE FIT.
TRUST YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT and lurkers/anons will tell you about stuffs you missed.

Current BATTER pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
=====================================
BAKERS NEEDED
>BAKERS NEEDED

Man this board is getting shilled like crazy. I guess it has to do with cucks and shills being losers with nothing better to do, and Sup Forumslacks are busy enjoying their holidays.

Ignore shills. Seek answers.

Do you have the link for where you found this?

Any ins8ght on the HAMMER reference several drops ago?

on it
bookmark this link
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

Start here.

#550 sorry archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150829703/

bro you need to start ignoring shills too plz

DROP THAT FUCKING TRIPCODE YOU FAGGOT

Shop small fuck Amazon, Trump wants you to stop using CIA fronts

Please update Dossier V2 to latest version. See attached.

Because anons derail our bread. We can't trust anyone who hasn't earned it.

The only shill here is you, pushing your agenda with old memes and gay riddles.

Thank you, Parakletos, this absolutely makes sense to the first 3 lines of Q's message. I searched the codes and found it quiet easily...

_27-1_yes_USA94-2
_27-1_yes_USA58-A
_27-1_yes_USA04
_Conf_BECZ_y056-(3)_y
The_Castle_Runs_RED_yes
Godspeed.
Q

AR 27-1 / Uniform Code of Military Justice

Article 94. Mutiny or Secition - (2) with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of lawful civil authority, creates, in concert with any other person, revolt, violence, or disturbance against that authority is guilty of sedition;
> ucmj.us/sub-chapter-10-punitive-articles/894-article-94-mutiny-or-sedition

Article 58. Execution of Confinement - (a) Under such instructions as the Secretary concerned may prescribe, a sentence of confinement adjudged by a court-martial or other military tribunal, whether or not the sentence includes discharge or dismissal, and whether or not the discharge or dismissal has been executed, may be carried into execution by confinement in any place of confinement under the control of any of the armed forces or in any penal or correctional institution under the control of the United States, or which the United States may be allowed to use. Persons so confined in a penal or correctional institution not under the control of one of the armed forces are subject to the same discipline and treatment as persons confined or committed by the courts of the United States or of the State, Territory, District of Columbia, or place in which the institution is situated.
> ucmj.us/sub-chapter-8-sentences/858-article-58-execution-of-confinement

Article 04. Court-Martial Jurisdiction
> ucmj.us/category/sub-chapter-4-court-martial-jurisdiction

Look at these fucking people.

DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS
>DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS
REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING
>REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING
WATER CAN FLOW AND IT CAN CRASH
>BE LIKE WATER, MY FRIENDS

Great job, baker man.

You scared bitch?

Hello awesome people! My friend Dorris sent me a link to this forum on Facebook, she said she saw her grandkids browsing here! Who would've thought there's so much knowledge here.
Keep it up awesome people and God Bless!

Use the ID, nu-pol boomer.

Things just don't smell right in DC these days...

You faggot boomers are the only shills! This whole fucking thread is a larp shill! >>>\x\
>>>\bant\
>>>\trash\
REPORT and sage

Who are the Rothschilds?

>normies knowing how to put on a trip

I call bullshit.

Very good

thanks, spoop
appreciate your postings