Just admit SSJ4 is the most badass form

It was literally the only good thing to come out of GT.

As for these new ebin god forms, simply changing the color of a Saiyan's hair to each color of the rainbow is simply lazy deviant art shit tier cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0868066/
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Battle_of_Gods
dragonball2013.com/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/battle-gods-animanga-akira-toriyama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong

Why does he lose his nipples?

It needed less red, a new name, and no pants. It shouldn't make Goku suddenly an adult and it should definitely require a tail.

Still better than a ssj god

It would be too awkward to draw so it's good that they didn't bother with them.

I always liked the fact that it tried to tie together the Super Saiyan and the Ozaru in one form.

The pants thing was retarded, but at least they could have justified it with Bulma giving Goku some stretching-pants like the ones Hulk has.

I guess if they had Goku plan on combining the form's power, they could've given him stretchy pants, or maybe Saiyan Battle Armor in preparation. Either that, or have Vegeta discover the power up since he has more control over the form, on top of having the ability to make a fake moon at will.

< this should be the ssj god form tbqh

Honestly if I'm gonna praise GT for anything, it's SS4. It looks badass, and SSG is just getting stupid.

it looks stupid but its better than god and ssj blue, considering they're just recolors

>le magic pants meme xD
what about this

people argue about the magic pants but lets be honest the fusions gain magic vests, pants, and shoes, also accessories.

>lazy
Different ki with the same transformation processe( that already changed your hair color might I add) resulting in a different hair color makes more sense than eye liner and magic clothing. The fur makes sense, expect it isn't a consistent color. Ss4 is far more DeviantArt tier, face it.

DELETE THIS

this idiocy when fusion exist.

ssj4 is shit, deal with it

for me it's one of the best things to come out of GT.

autism

Fusion comes from a technique.
4 makes you lose your shirt for no reason and grow pants out of nowhere.

Where does his top go when in ssj4

He has Optimus Prime put it in his trailer for safekeeping.

Did they plan SSJ4 Gohan for GT?

It's all magic bullshit anyway. I can't understand why people think him becoming an adult and magically gaining pants doesn't make sense in the series. Shenron turns him into a kid with magic and when he goes ssj4 he becomes stronger than Shenron's magic which causes it to undo and make him an adult. If he's stronger than the magic dragon chances are he's magic too. I don't remember too clearly but there are weird times in the series where you see magic like piccolo and his clothes making and self cloning Vegito somehow being alive as candy and living with Buu pushing his organs around in his body. Instant transmission and fusion are basically fucking magic.

In other words, this?

The mullet looks fucking stupid. Goku pulls it off decently but Vegeta just looks bad.

>SSJ5_Goku_Toyble.jpg
pretty sure this picture existed before Toyble.

SSJ > SSJ4 > SSJ3 > Blue > SSJ2 > Red

But even in base he should be stronger than the Dragon. It was created by Piccolo.

Yeah, Piccolo himself materialized clothing out of nowhere, but Goku never did it.

That's from Dragonball Heroes.

Agreed. Super Saiyan God was a stupid move.

And SSJ4 is basically turning Goku into a Digimon. It's even by the digimon s1-4 character designer.

It's fucking magic, who the fuck cares. It's never explained how the dragon could bring people back to life without any gods giving a fuck. I mean people stronger than the dragon can't escape from hell yet the dragon can take their souls from hell and bring them to life.

What do you have against SSG?

SSj4 is just a monkey and a man combined, hardly a digimon. It also makes the giant ape form relevant instead of a one off thing that happened. It also makes more sense than even fuck super saiyan. Cause why does a race of people who transform into giant apes sudden have a second transformation that just gives them gold hair but nothing related to the monkeys their entire race is theme after? SSG also just comes out of fucking nowhere. I mean all it takes is 5 "pure" hearted Saiyans to become a fucking god? Why can't 5 pure heart humans, namekians or frieza race do the same fucking thing? What was the fucking point of the tail and giant ape in the first place?

He was shrunk by the Black Star Balls which weren't made by Piccolo.

Nigga this is the series where Namekians have Pants Beam. Don't you start.

Should have either committed and made all his hair red or gone with black/brown all the way through. Shit, if they liked red so much they could have had him Kaioken in SS4.

Absolutely nothing but jealousy.

You idiot, it's stated in the anime that even baby at his strongest form still fear and inferior to the dragon power level.

lol you fucking idiot i don't get it where this idiocy comes from because there is no martial art technique that can grow shirt like how gogeta's shirt and so on come from

I like the black of SSJ4 Goku and I also like the Red for Gogeta.

>5 pure Saiyan to make a god? Why?

Because Akira Toriyama said so.

the only one that's retarded is you or you just sexually deviant faggots.

yeah, becoming what is essentially a hairy monkey, made to pander to spics and asian spics no doubt, makes more sense than/is a better design than changing the hair/eye color and being able to wear whatever clothes you want instead of magically growing pants.

Super Saiyan Autist Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan Autismo for short.

The best that came out of GT was the OP and Videl's design.

lol this idiot doesn't even watch, GT when gt has already stated that not even baby at his strongest form can defeat the black star dragon.

You're wrong the idea not came from toriyama.

I don't get why the pants thing bothers people so much.

Or why someone would criticize "monkey man" as a design choice while being a fan of Akira Toriyama's work unless they're solely a fan of Namek and Cell arc Dragon Ball

Source? Akira picked simpler form instead of magical cape and furs in Battle of Gods, thank fuck.

He became adult was not actually correct because all saiyan when transforming into oozaru the sizes were the same regardless of the age.

BOG writer is not toriyama.

The designs they had for it were bad, but a cape could have worked. Toriyama's good with capes.

Nor GT, the fuck you're trying to say that Akira ha no involvement in the BoG development?

>I don't get why someone has a different opinion or how it's even possible their thoughts on the matter differ from mine

You're not going to get why someone else has a different opinion because it's their opinion and you can't see past your own logic.

If you did get it, that would mean you at least somewhat agree with the logic, and apologists only see their own logic.

He did rewrite most of the script. Whether or not he rewrote the ritual part i believe is still unconfirmed.

SSJ4 made Goku and Vegeta taller and bulkier, it would make sense if their shirts disappeared because of getting broken. But keeping the pants intact made no sense, and worse, the shirts reappearing after returning to their normal forms.

You are genuinely a fucking retard.

also this caption if not 100% correct, he doesn't actually state "re-wrote an entire movie script"
he just says he rewrote the manuscript.

You idiot, the writer is stated as not toriyama. Your shitty interview won't change the fact that toriyama is not the writer. Your idiocy really astounding.

Don't believe any of you without sources, faggots.

lol you meant that shitty marketing interview wass the source. actually there were tons interview that statedg toriyama was not the writer but the fanbase just a spoiled cherry picking faggots like you.

imdb.com/name/nm0868066/
Lol not even shitty site like IMDB stated akira toriyama as the writer of BOG.

Goku Duel Master? that fucking face looks like these possesed faggots from yugioh.

>Written by Akira Toriyama
??
the source posted above is from the 30th year anniversary data book.

skinny homosexual?

>"I do not understand where you're coming from with this."
>Retorts with passive-aggressive name calling.

It's a discussion about a magical monkey man, I'm not putting you down. I'm just saying I don't see where the vitriol is coming from. It's magic pants in a series where internal consistency means jack shit.

are you an idiot? that mean he's not the writer he just credited the same as he was credited for dragonball evolution. He is not the writer but the original manga writer.

>The scriptwriter Yūsuke Watanabe originally thought of the main antagonist Beerus as a very bad guy who infects people with evil and who was the one who made the Saiyan race ruthless.[3] In accordance to the original concept for this character, his name in Japanese, Birusu (ビルス), is a pun on "virus" (ビールス; German pronunciation).[4] According to an interview with the Battle of Gods character designer, Tadayoshi Yamamuro, Beerus originally looked like a lizard, but Toriyama changed his design entirely.[5] Yamamuro's original concept for Super Saiyan God had the form being more muscular, wearing a cloak, and with a hairstyle in-between Super Saiyan 3 and Super Saiyan 4. Toriyama came up with a picture of Super Saiyan God that was completely different than Yamamuro's own initial muscular, cloaked design. They went back and forth like this a bit before settling on the final design.[5] Also, Yūsuke Watanabe wanted the party in the film to be Krillin and Android 18's wedding, but Akira Toriyama changed this to Bulma's birthday.[6] In the end, the scenario was expanded too much and, at the story boarding phase, the staff had already gone very much over the intended length, so they cut down quite a bit as a result; notably the Z Fighters' larger role in the fights.[7][8] Among the cut scenes, there is one scene written by Akira Toriyama where Goku is in a pinch and everyone goes to help him, even though they know it is hopeless. It goes on so that in the end, even Mr. Satan tries to help. In the original story, for fun, he made Satan say lots of things like "I have a stomachache, so I’ll protect everyone from here!"[9]

>The official website also announced a comment by Akira Toriyama about the movie printed in Weekly Shōnen Jump #33: the Dragon Ball series creator notes that the adaptation will mark the first time he has been so deeply involved in the production of an anime, in this case as early as the screenwriting stages

Masako Nozawa read out a letter from Akira Toriyama saying he tried hard as personal revenge for the live-action film which was bad, and that he and the scriptwriters reworked the story a bunch of times. The character images Toriyama drew for the movie were displayed;

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Battle_of_Gods

>deeply involved meant he is the writer
Eventhough all site stated he is only credited as original manga wirter not even screenwriter.

>still denying the facts
kys

I love how literally everything they came up with sucked and Toriyama warped it into something interesting, right down to changing Beerus from Virus to Beers.

the one that needs to suicide is you. Your facts just a shit level at best when my fact is a site that internationally more credible. Your idiocy really astound me.

show me some Pedro.

>rewrote but still nobody recognized him as the writer
Your proof is shit level at best.

that imdb you dumbskull.

The global phenomenon Dragon Ball is being made into a movie using Toei Animation’s latest technology, consistently realized as a Toriyama work, with the original author Akira Toriyama himself deeply involved from the script stage for the first time. An episode from between the animation series “Z” and “GT”, or in other words from the blank decade between the end of the battle with Majin Buu in chapter 517 of the manga and chapter 518, will be depicted for the first time.

Such well-known and charming characters as Krillin, Piccolo, and Vegeta will all make an appearance. A new story in the official history of Dragon Ball is born, neither a spin-off nor a side-story, one that can be enjoyed by both children and parents, manga fans and anime fans."
— Toei Animation's Press Release for the upcoming film - July 17, 2012[10]

He's listed twice to get it through your thick skull Pedro.

your idiocy bored me because there is actually no statement that actually stated that toriyama is the official writer only deeply deeply stupid argument. You're so dumb

>which weren't made by Piccolo.
They were made by the nameless Namek before splitting, which pretty much IS current Piccolo.

He is literally 1 of 2 of the official writers. Shut the fuck up now Jose and go to bed.

this idiot. original author meant perhaps he is credited for the anime franchise too not only the manga you idiot.

SSJ was the only good idea, it was original and different

SSJ2 was just the same with more retarded hair and edgy flashing light

SSJ3 is full retard tier

SSJ4, SSJG, SSJB = shitty fanfic tier

Go to bed Pedro.

lol there is no such thing you idiot. Your proof stated otherwise he is only credited as the peasant brand name not the bog writer itself.

Toriyama isn't credited as the script writer, he does receive the "STORY" credit in addition to the usual "original author" one though.

dragonball2013.com/

original work / Story / character design

so you're admitting your idiocy. He never credited as the official writer. He just there for the brand stamp.

That was my first post in the thread. He didn't write the script, but he did make the script writer completely rewrite his work, giving a very different direction from the original script, which is why he's credited for story, even though he wasn't writing the script itself.

>magic pants
The only thing that bothered me with this form.

toriyama is not the official writer he can complain and rewrite but he can only bark but no bite.

>but he can only bark but no bite.
he literally rewrote the script, that's more than "no bite" you imbecile.

your idiot tendency showing now.

lol the official writer is yusuke watanabe you brainless idiot, toriyama has no power to make any decision. Toriyama just a senile oldman that only his name that's needed there. He doesn't even have a position other than as random people complain and shits,

>What was your concept for [Super Saiyan] God’s appearance?
>I was resistant to [the idea of] Goku getting more and more macho, or having a flashy transformation, so I wanted to make a course-correction. Except, visually-speaking, a Goku who doesn’t have any change at all would be difficult to understand, so I changed just his hair color and his eyes.
>Why did you go with the concept of “6 Saiyans”?
>To be perfectly frank, as a story concept, it was just a convenient number for the author.

Seems like although TA rewrote most of the script, but the 6 saiyan thing seemed to have been from the other "author".

>Call it "Primal Saiyan" instead of SSJ4
I fixed GT.

here's your (You)

SS4 is utter shit and I can't believe anyone likes it unironically. The god forms look fucking retarded too but SS4 just looks like some autistic furry's fanfiction idea. It's quite as bad as the deviantart-tier recolors Super is forcing down our throat. You're all a bunch of retards.

of course because toriyama has never been considered as the author. It's clearly implied that there is only one author and that's clearly not toriyama.

Your tightass tendency is showing now.