Reporter getting cucked live on TV while reporting Brussels riots

Today riots took place in Brussels by black and North-African "youth" for the third time in less then 2 weeks. This reporter portrays the state of our country very accurately....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqUU7geqN-U
hln.be/video/-ils-sont-fous-bewoners-filmen-hoe-plunderaars-25-minuten-lang-ongestoord-te-werk-gaan-in-brussel~aeceb9b5/
youtube.com/watch?v=sfbp8-5-Z0E
streamable.com/djy5p
twitter.com/FrDesouche/status/934492028808908800
streamable.com/70ssj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like Baltimore. Enjoy the coming century you have no idea what your in for.

What, you won't come and join the race war?

I am wheelchair bound but I can man a turret I guess.

meanwhile in finland

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqUU7geqN-U

You can see him transforming into Hitler right in front of your eyes

Belgium is not even a real country.

Shit in the toilet.

Fucking niggers.

Eat kebab. Earn the jab.

What sane person watches this without disgust?

Um, why does Belgium have Africans? How do you even have enough to cause a riot? Where did they come from? Wtf?

Holy fuck I died. That kid hahah

For the love of god do something, your country is dying before your very fucking eyes

>what is the belgian congo

Apparently, liberals believe this is not only normal and civilized, but also essential -- something that Europe cannot exist without.

>Making funny faces at camera.

Outrageous.

> Enjoy the coming century you have no idea what your in for.

It's vibrant diversity and they fill the vacuum of white "culture" they tell me

Wow this is brilliant. Piped right into the normies mind, how overrun they are becoming.

Why didn't you listen to us?

kek
why are they screeching at the end

There will be no race war. Like America, Europe will tolerate the slow Negro take over.

We have way too much Africans but even way more Moroccans who form the real issue here. They're even bigger savages then these niggers and they're the ones who start these riots. The first riot 2 weeks ago started because Morocco qualified for the world cup, so a mob of angry Moroccan youth decided to set rage in Brussels.

hln.be/video/-ils-sont-fous-bewoners-filmen-hoe-plunderaars-25-minuten-lang-ongestoord-te-werk-gaan-in-brussel~aeceb9b5/

what's up with the nose of the reporter?

That has nothing to do with it you fag

That blonde girl at the end was like "wish that was me"

it says "file corrupted" for your webm

Assuming you are white, you aren't far behind us. White people will be extinct in 50-100 years, unless something drastically changes.

Its a white 100 and above IQ thing, you would not understand

Nah, deportation has already startet. We just need to size it up. It will happen soon.

I see the europosting of the 56% joke is running thin today. Can't figure out why! Sad.

>flag
Of course

why are your kids so gay dude

seems a mod trashed your webm, can you re-upload it

>turbo nigger flag
>doesnt get it
popttery

Video supposedly showing footage of riots today
youtube.com/watch?v=sfbp8-5-Z0E

Wow video is already pulled...clowns are watching

Yeah this, sadly. Ain't gonna happen, keep dreaming. Slow decline and maybe economic collapse and mass rioting, but no 'race war'.

It is outrageous, you fuckbag.

>wheelchairbound
You are excused. Your frontieer lies somewhere else; like propaganda, strategy or Even just as a token to rallies to take away their ableist angle.

That cuck deserves it. His last tweet is about profiling on tomorrowland. I hope he swallowed some redpills after this but I doubt it.

The good thing is that everyone saw it live on national television.

Belgium, France, Holland afte ww2 took gorillion of cheap workers from africa and north-africa.

They thought we finish our things and after they will return home. lel. They did not.
They also open the doors to take their parents cousins and ect.

Liberals WILL justify and rationalise this as vibrant diversity

>Being in this much denial.

gonna go witht the turret idea on this one

second this

I follow this issue closely.

Look at the reporter and the anchor, trying to act like they are having tons of lighthearted fun with the rioting liberal blacks. Smiling, etc - and acting like good liberals, pretending to like these people.

No liberals truly want to be around these people....they just want them around everyone else.

People on this containment board think a race war will happen LMAO.

They said it will happen in the US, and even Canada/Aus.

can someone please repost it

Wow look at all those Belgians.

a reporter of another tv station, was actually hit by these subhumans.. editing the vid rn.

i can't see it it's illegal here pls fill me in on this

This ain't the video of today riots (the footage comes from the one after the qualification of Marocco for the World Cup).

>That red haired sheboon

west african niggers

niggers will be niggers anywhere. just don't forget who you have to thank for all of this cultural enrichment

replace the youtube in the link with hooktube then it should work

No, they did not take gorillions of cheap workers from africa after ww2

What they did was import gorillions of welfare-recipients and non-workers starting around 2010 and ramping up in 2015 onwards.

The elites bought their own propaganda and believed 'everyone is exactly the same' e.g. cheap expendable cogs in an economic machine who can all be easily exploited - that is, the common rabble (the 99%) are worthless subhumans best described as a commodity, rather than a societal foundation that everything rests upon.

So they imported millions of working age males thinking they would get a surplus of labor to completely eviscerate already low wages and return us to a neo-gilded age/turn-of-the-last-century industrialization. Make us "competitive" with China by having a mass surplus of labor like China, rather than competing on meritable ends, like technology and creativity (which europeans excel at).

Now we have a bunch of european countries facing civil disorder and wavering stability, with the prospect of civil wars in the near future. They thought they'd win bigly by fucking with the foundations of their countries; they forgot that the quality of the foundation matters.

So not only do you guys have Africans and Morrocoons, but they riot because "their" country won? So they don't even consider themselves Belgian? Wat?

Can you kick them out or something

streamable.com/djy5p

Belgian reporter being hit, whilst trying to report on riots in Brussels.

>So they don't even consider themselves Belgian?

Of course they don't. Even after 4 generations they struggle with the language. Those people are in Belgium but live in Morocco

if you let eastern europeans run europe for like 10-20 years and keep your western mouths just shut, you will get rid of all of this shit and maintain your moral superiority.

I saw this on fb. Can someone turn this into a webm

begone with your lies kike

What part of Chicago is that webm from

>White people will be extinct in 50-100 years
Maybe in Orcland, but that's impossible without mass massacres in Europe.

I'll try it right now.

The district where the riot happened has a neighborhood called "Matonge" (a place in Congo) as there is so much africans there.

BTW, actual footage of today's event:
twitter.com/FrDesouche/status/934492028808908800

streamable.com/70ssj
It was too big as webm

Just a reminder this meme is sometimes used by shills to d&c and minimize the perceived impact of immigration in Europe because it's
>Not 56%

Apparently not closely enough. If you genuinely think a 'race war' is coming, you are beyond autistic.
It's all fantasy LARPing, I understand why they want SOMETHING to happen, because the slow decline is painful to witness and makes them feel powerless, but there is not going to be a 'race war' most Europeans are office fags or wimps nowadays, they aren't fighting in no fucking race war, give me a break.

Sometimes people just become so desperate they envision 'solutions' in their mind regardless of the actual reality smothering them. In reality it is going to go down something like this: Economic instability caused by more people taking out of the system than contributing to it (Niggers) >> Eventual economic collapse (Possibly) >> Social upheaval / Civil unrest with some mass rioting.. This is 'worst' case scenario, there isn't going to be any 'war', at least not in our lifetimes, this is a long drawn out death, not a quick mercy bullet to the head.

He's sadly actually right. Our government is ran by corrupt kikes.

>So not only do you guys have Africans and Morrocoons, but they riot because "their" country won? So they don't even consider themselves Belgian?
Same issue here with the Mexicans desu. They're proud of being Mexicans while never setting foot in Mexico.

I don't, I was memeing. But deportation is happening atm, and when France, and perhaps Britain, are catching on, Germany will eventually follow and mass deportation will start.

>Hitler: Rebirth

oh man, i want to see this webm so bad now, can please finally someone repost it, it´s still corrupted

Everyone quick, look at this retard and laugh.

I'm getting an error "Video can't be played because the file is corrupt". Can you link to it if it's on another site?

give me link

They blamed it on the lights of the cameras here. "The light on the camera triggers them [the chimps]"
I am happy these (((reporters))) and news agencies get bullied on live television they are part of the problem.

Nah, when the babyboomer status quo buffer is gone, there will no longer be any centrist fags left and the lines of battle will truly be drawn.

It's posted on this thread somewhere among the very last comments. I'm too lazy too re-upload it so if someone else wants to do it....?

Why the riots? Is it just "gib more gibs" or what?

I posted it here. Made it myself but the webm was 19mb. Maybe someone else can reduce it.

Kek this one is better

>easterners in charge

mane that would be hard, especially if we would vote far right, we would literally reheat the ovens in those particular camps...

>most Europeans are office fags or wimps nowadays, they aren't fighting in no fucking race war, give me a break.
Remember, 50 million died in WW2. Europe lost it's tough, "fighting" stock in that war. Same with Japan.

Here user!

Yes thank you, i found it
this one is also corrupted for me sadly.

They are throwing up gang signs.

muslims and niggers being muslims and niggers

same here

I get the same error on the file in the other thread, so

PLZ PROVIDE A LINK, OP

>race war
>in anglo countries
Nobody ever thought this could happen. All of you are an heroing with ever faster pace.

You need to re-encode it and repost, not simply repost it.

>Niggers waving around their hands and screaming like monkeys.

They act the same no matter where they are in the world.

The absolute state of Europe. Bet that journalist was a "refugee welcome" type too.

>They blamed it on the lights of the cameras here. "The light on the camera triggers them [the chimps]"

Are you fucking kidding me?

They where protesting against the slavery in Libya going on now by arabs against black. The riots probably where blacks vs arabs.
They torched and destroyed 10 cars including police car and looted 5 stores.

This is the 3rd riot by sandnigs and nigs in 2.5 weeks.

Trump called Brussel a hellhole, the media here was laughing about it, but the people (not subhuman non-whites, thus real flemish or walloon people) mostly agree with trump.