Trump will not win 2020 unless there is radical change

2016 election was amazing and everything went our way including PA, the mideast, and the rustbelt. In the short time between 2016 and 2020 democrats will be woke enough to get /their guys/ into power instead of not voting after learning their lesson in 2016. Texas will inevitably turn blue thanks to the rising and now woke latino population. Even if Trump did as well last election for everything EXCEPT for Texas (which he probably wont), the Democrats win, pic related. So now the obvious question is, wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/maps/yv6NN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i like how you say he wont win unless there's change, then make up a bunch of changes that cause everything to be blue magically
nice try faggot

win michigan again

kys donkey faggot

What Bannon is doing. Ride the movement and go no holds bared against establishment candidates. Best possible thing for Trump is having a government that lets him deliver better on his promises.

The Dems will pick Sherrod Brown and Attcliffe as VP to go for a rust belt/NY/DC strategy, alienating themselves from latinos in the west.

Trump will still win.
270towin.com/maps/yv6NN

don't give liberal cucks an inch, confront them where ever possible

protect your personal identity and don't tell them where you work

>latinos
>voting for trump

even I'm not that delusional

WE NEED TO SECURE NEW ENGLAND.

We need to spread our memes to them. Show them how bad white people are treated. Break the spell of the leftist narrative.

I agree Texas will go blue in the future but 2020 is too soon.

>where's the wall and when is mexico paying for it
all you have to say to win any debate

>Trump will not be the republican primary
>Trump will never be president
>Hillary 99% chance of winning
>Trump president 2k16

Libs in absolute shitting themselves panic mode.

The better prepare for 2018 first when Republicans have 60+ Senators. Trump will take 2020.

>trump wont win

>Texas
>Blue
Saged

Flip Texas and PA
>Trump wins 286 to 252

This is believable.

Texas isn't turning Blue. There was a massive drop off at the Presidential level last year but Trump still won by ten points. Despite the massive fall off the Democrats didn't gain a single seat at the Federal Government and they gain like 2 seats at the local level. That means that the same amount of people voted Republicans as they always do. They just left the President Box blank

>Texas
>Blue
Want to know how I know you're full of shit?

There is simply no way Trump is going to win. This is pretty much the current polling, fuck he might even lose Alabama what with him supporting a Pedo Rapist.

Um really all it comes down to is if there is a stock market crash

If the stock market keeps going up and companies and coal mines open up in those states. Trump keeps them. PA and ohio are booming like crazy right now

Florida is the only real battleground in 2020

Trumps presidency other than the economy has been a shocking joke. But its only been one year. He has 3 more. And likely will either crush north koreas nuke program with sanctions and bring them to the table , or get us into a war which will secure him a second term.

Democrats are overplaying their "trump is finished" card just like they did in 2016.

The reality is the republican party is raking in cash right now and the democrat party is broke. Since hillary is gone there will be like 10+ canidates on the primary debate stage and it will be a clusterfuck.

The reality is trumps chances are pretty good. But if there is a stock market correction or a crash put a fork in him.

Yeah right. Because we didn't totally have like five threads this morning talking about older guys hooking up with younger girls isn't automatically pedo.

Texas 2016 Election Results:

Trump - 52.6%
Hilary - 43.4%

You think President Trump running as an incumbent in 2020 will be facing an over downward 9% swing?

Please don’t respond with polls, they didn’t work in the previous election and they won’t work now.

Win big in 2018, increase deportations and put in voter integrity, make sure to increase conservative white immigration into every county in America by at least 20,000 then President Trump may have an easier path!

Very true. Hillary Clinton said the same thing and she wo....... Ooops

Do girls feel anything when you push in their belly buttons like guys do?

>Texas is blue

ya they cum instantly just look at the anime image

Umm yea she did win the popular vote.

I really do see it as likely considering the Hispanic population coming very close to the white population, white democratic trendies making up large portions of populations in cities such as Austin and Houston, and the fact that Texas had a low voter turnout which will change.

>the hispanic population

trump is deporting like hundreds of thousands of these people. and for every one of them that is deported a few follow with them.

Hey rabbi,
Nice try.

>muh popular vote
the only popular vote that matters is at the state level

If Trump wins the White Vote by the same margin as Reagan did (63%) he will like 400 EC votes without needing a single minority vote

If Texas turns we are truly fucked.

I honestly don't think most voters are going to give a shit about what's happening right now. If there's a shitskin terrorist attack that happens before the election, that would probably be the biggest boon for Trump.

Blue Texas. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>woke
Unironically kill yourself

I live in Boston... Good luck. I've had conversations with liberals here and I work at a tech firm full of otherwise very intelligent people... You should hear the shit they regurgitate, it's straight up top echelon normie platitudes with no actual thought into feasibility or pragmatism. Just whatever feels morally good to their liberal sensibilities

Those are fun though. They're so predictable and think they're so smart you can just subtly rib them over obvious transgressions of rationality to your choice of how stirred up you want them to be.

>Texas blue
Out

Texas blue?? lol ... in next 3 years HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

jesus christ are you leftists mentally challenged ... Texas will no doubt go blue in the future , but you're talking about 20+ years from now , by then who knows maybe a few more red presidents will finally wake up brain dead liberals and they will see the right will actually help their lives and not hold them down

i come from the future. this is what the electoral map looks like in 2020.

>Texas changes to Blue because latinos
>Nevada and Colorado change to Red
???

Rock Star guarantees Trump sweep

not worth doing at work. they will see where you are coming from and snipe/conspire against you behind your back. Post It's Okay to be White anonymously instead

OP is right, unless we get something like the Raise act passed which would make most our immigrants European and Anglo. The demographics will turn against us, Texans are utterly blind when thinking Latinos are there “ally” it was going to happen as soon as the Texans accepted “Tejanos” as their ally, little do they know they would backstab them and end up voting for gibs like the rest of our Nonwhites. We need to increase the white population numbers, wether it’s raising birth rates or increasing European immigration, Hell I wouldn’t mind resettling Afrikaners and Boers here. Then America is doomed for good, the country we grew up with will end up becoming a mongrelized shithole.

Good alternative I guess. I should get off my ass and go plaster that around tomorrow night while nobody is around so they all get a good welcome back from Thanksgiving.

curent polling lmao

get yo head out of yo ass

no way MI will be blue

Texas blue?

Nope. 2nd and 3rd gen immigrants are center right. Once the 1st gen of gibs getters dies off the kids and grandkids love thier freedom and don't identify as hash-Americans.

And with the wall complete the dems base of illegal voters with go back and never return.

He really needs to step up deportations and push Congress to pass national voter ID laws. He needs to be 6,000,000x more aggressive than he's being.

The state is already 42% white and declining, not to mention the white boomers are dropping dead like flies. Texas will literally be a spic colony by 2050. The only reason your economy is still decent is because of Chang and Pajeet owning your companies. But good ahead, keep defending Latinos despite them literally backstabbing you.

>Nope. 2nd and 3rd gen immigrants are center right. Once the 1st gen of gibs getters dies off the kids and grandkids love thier freedom and don't identify as hash-Americans.

Can I have a source for this, or are you just in denial about spics being more anti-American then even North Korea is.

We need the Raise act and E-Verify as well

The answer is simple : VOTER ID

Keep pushing voter ID and the democrats are FUCKED.

Also, don't be lazy and volunteer to be a poll watcher! I did in 2016 at a union voting location and there was all kinds of shady shit going on.

Agreed. It's understandable he doesn't have a magic wand, but we want more Trump not less Trump.

Voter suppression commission + gerrymandered states + new census to redraw districts means the US will be safely red for a long time even if most voters are blue, don't worry.

Bump