Can we have a nigger thread going please? Dutch niggers are very tame so i could use the laughs and redpills

Can we have a nigger thread going please? Dutch niggers are very tame so i could use the laughs and redpills.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we

wash yourself

>He's still larping as a Paki
Go meet WN at Balmaha Boat Yard, Preuße.

Fuck off back to stormfront, nazi edgelords

DELETE

>Dutch niggers are very tame
OP prolly never been to a major city

OP forgets that nogs are trying to get our traditions abolished but calls them tame.

oh and
>nigger thread

wow, is this negative whiteness?

Yeah, they're definitely the same species

-56%

Matthew 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

OBSESSED

Obsessed with what? Genetics of Brazil?

Useless fucking niggers

BLACKS AREN'T HUMAN

Evolution, and Behavior fully modern Homo sapiens emerged in Africa 200,000 years ago. 100,000 years ago, a small group of Africans had a sudden urge to head north. This small group inhabited the rest of the world, with minimal contact with the rest of the Africans who stayed in Africa. Forty thousand years ago, the Caucasoid race broke off from the Mongoloid race.

This means the entire world outside of Africa is largely related, descended from one small tribe of perhaps a few hundred or a thousand. This tribe was obviously already unique, in that it alone had the intrepidity and determination to head north and conquer the world. We, the descendants of this unique tribe, have afterwards been evolving under extremely different, more challenging environments for the last 100,000 years apart from the African race we left behind. 100,000 years under dramatically different environments from a dramatically different founding stock is a long time. Compare it to dogs:

Dog Domestication and History

“Dog history has been studied recently using mitochondrial DNA, which suggests that wolves and dogs split into different species around 100,000 years ago…”

Another recent study suggests that the entire population of dogs today are descended from three females near China about 15,000 years ago.

So, I’m going to stick my neck out and use the 13,000 year BC date as the probable date of domestication.

This is a convenient parallel. Dogs also come from a bottleneck, they’ve also been genetically separate from wolves for 100,000 years, and they’ve also undergone different environmental pressures than their wolf counterparts. Just as the northern latitudes presented a unique environment for non-Blacks to grow up in, dogs were domesticated and evolved towards suiting human needs instead of wolf needs. No one on earth says dogs and wolves are the same species, even though it is possible for dogs to mate with wolves and have fertile offspring. The genetic differences are vast enough, the phenotypic differences in looks, behavior, and personality are great enough, that everyone instinctively recognizes dogs and wolves are different species now.

It's impossible to take any supposedly objective person seriously if they pretend niggers are human beings.

Woke post

Oh look a jew has joined the thread! Try to stay on topic Moshe, I know you guys aren’t big on the schvartzes either

wokeposting has been around for a long time, newfag

#triggered

For

So they actually look handsome when they have caucasoid features, interesting

Yeah you kikes don’t like to be named do you? You do get pretty triggered by that.

You worried about getting expelled *again*?

i cant even fathom this

why the fuck are you here baitlord?

m8 what are you talking about? i'm white english christian. have a good day

cursed offspring of satan. d/w they will be dealt with.

Okay, so like 2 out of 4 aren't even black

>were dogs and slaves
>implying they still aren't dogs and slaves

how many (((people))) have laid out the infrastructure to keep dindus under their thumb? to these (((people))) they are useful idiots and have always been and will continue to be.

yea

Reminder that niggers and other shitskins are inherently more tribalistic and even the le based cobservative xddd ones are not to be trusted. How come as intelligent people Carson and Sowell still get used as poster negros for the republican party to get minority points and keep with the delusion that niggers can be fixed and co-exist with whites?

how does a Dutch person even learn to hate black people?

Down here, I recently had my car broken into and regularly see shady black people around my home. You'd be fucking crazy to not own a gun around here.

What do black people even do up there in the Netherlands to piss people off???

>What do black people even do up there in the Netherlands to piss people off???
same as in America, UK, anywhere else.

Wasnt "Out of Afrika" debunked?

We wuznt niggerz.

>skeletons are scary and spooky, but you know what else is? Niggers.

kek'd

Good point. The ugliest white that you can find still only looks about as ugly as the AVERAGE nig, and still doesn't hold a candle to this abbo bitch. Meanwhile, the best looking black that could apparently be found was the result of extensive white admixture. Sad.

Not every black person looks like the West African slave descendants in America

are blacks called spooks because of their nocturnal camoflage or because they are demons?

amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

>leaving out the spic rape rate
>implying they're any better nigs

The funny thing about that is if the US population were only 56% white, there would still be more white people in the US than the entire UK.

>"My actual ancestors"

Looks like a female KRS-One

Needs to be updated with the latest happenings.

Hispanics aren't that bad. They have normal hair like men are supposed to have and don't have black eyes, prognathism and sclerotic coating on their eyes. They aren't as violent.

On one hand they have large families and are influenced by Christianity.

On the other hand it's Catholicism/paganism and they don't integrate so much so they stay in their poor communities and have gang culture.

Yes because the USA is an entire continent covering several climates where as the UK is a small island. Let me guess, you got an A+ in your last geography exam?

>Hispanics aren't that bad.

this one is fine
at least he reads

Don't blame all hispanics for a few drug dealing gun runners funded by the CIA.

They're a lot better than nigs.

God damn this makes me rage. Blacks are killing us every fucking day and were told it's straight white men that are the problem.

there is no way anybody could think like this

mad yet faggot?

nogs belong to crematorium

Yeah, because they have a lot of middle eastern admixture. Also that doesn't even look like a woman.

that spic's shit always makes me kek somehow