Underage girl/boys don't have enough intelligence to consent

>Underage girl/boys don't have enough intelligence to consent.
>Underage girl/boys are intelligent enough to decide what gender they want to be.

I don't get it.

is she underage on the pic?

Please tell me thats a guy.

OOGA BOOGA their DICK shitlord ok?

Former is true (just more appropriate to change the word intelligence to maturity), latter is false.

The actress is only 16 IRL.
No, it's Isabela Moner

>The actress is only 16 IRL.
aoc is 15 here, gib

That's exactly the line they'll be using. Frankly I'm ok with it, child-adult relationships are the only way to fix society.

Sounds like classic doublethink.

>implying girls ever become "mature"
Girls are just things for men to fuck, there is no need to wait to start using them.
>those shoes
Disgusting. Stupid whore, why do these bitches intentionally do this shit that makes them look ugly?

You're not supposed to get it.

>Underage girl/boys don't have enough intelligence to consent.
>Underage girl/boys are intelligent enough to decide what gender they want to be.
>thanksgiving is celebration of native genocide
>Trump ruined thanksgiving
>racism is wrong
>unless it's against one specific racial group

liberalism is ideological schizophrenia don't try to look for consistency it will just give you a headache

>incel

You do real people who have real sex don't give a fuck about shoes right? That's no the part you fuck.... Work on your larping more virgin boi.

*realize

The worst is probably
>Underage girl/boys are intelligent enough to decide on having "sex change" surgeries

They look terrible. Maybe you don't mind bitches being ugly but that's just because you don't have taste.

You trying to get her into pedo trouble?

what pedo, she is 16

are you 16?

do you not see the obvious path to normalizing pedos? fucking hell, op you should really kill yourself. i'm calling it now that by 2020 we'll see the age of consent in the united states either lowered to a ridiculous level (looking at you germanfags) or done away with all together. and it all starts with trying to convert children to the religion of lgbtalwoidkru2934ukd.

She's hot , and guess what , im not a pedophile because im in the UK and the age of consent is 16, feelsgoodman

You mean the comprehension and emotional/ psychological maturity to understand what they would be consenting to.
One of the…what's the word? problems (wrong word) drawbacks? pitfalls of adolescence is the inability/ disinclination to look ahead to see what the consequences & long term effects that will occur as a result of the choices/ decisions they make in the present. Hopefully, we grow out of that with experience (touching the proverbial hot stove).
That age of reason seems to be getting pushed farther & farther into the future with the modern generations.

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

believe me or not but this is a true story
>be me
>believe trans shit is child abuse and any person who allows anything past dressing up as the opposite gender inside the home should be lynched
>cousin has kid a 9 or 10 years ago. cant remember how old the little bastard is
>be thanksgiving 2017
>never revealed my power level to family
>"user, my kid has been talking about wanting to be trans gender. Im thinking about starting hormone therapy. do you know anything about it"
>"you will chemically castrate your child and cause him to never go through puberty. Its child abuse and im not going to let you do that to x. I personally dont agree with letting him get that far into it until hes older but i cant stop you from dressing him differently though"
>"oh. ok user. Thanks"
>her husband comes and starts yelling at me about how im a trans phobic piece of shit, bla bla bla.
>family starts to scold me
>he tries to physically fight me
>dad holds him back
>they leave
>tell family what happened and what they were wanting to do
>they arent invited to Christmas dinner now and my parents both sent her messages saying if they transitioned her kid she would be disowned from the family
feels gud

Stop being jealous

Did he transitioned?

Thanksgiving was two days ago.

Props, user.

As far as i know, no. We haven't heard from them since. He gets bullied at school almost every day and is showing signs of being incredibly withdrawn from his parents. I don't think he wants to be a girl as much as they say

>>Underage girl/boys don't have enough intelligence to consent.

You can freely fuck anything that walks at 14yo and above here in Germany if you and she wants to.

I can tell all the Jews from the media and DC are on Sup Forums now by the frequency of these underage threads.

Whereto shall we go?

dude she is 16, while i don't agree with old men fucking her, it's totally legal when he is. also it's legal in like 20 states in the US. pedo is not the word you are looking for.

they need to be pressured into no chopping off his penis or giving him drugs to prevent puberty. you both did the right thing. clearly the husband hasn't done any actual research into this.

EVEN GOOGLE SEARCHING THIS yielded about HALF negative results. and i mean really negative. the other were all written by (((children's rights activists))) aka pedophiles. anyone who would do this and not even bother to google search it deserves to have their ass beaten.

What sucks is i fucking love my cousin. She's been there for me more times than i can count. She's just not very knowledgeable about this kind of thing. She worked hard, went to school, got a job. That's been her life. She never paid attention to politics or anything like this.

However. Her husband is a piece of shit who used to beat her like 5 or 6 years ago but saw the light through (((male feminism))). But she's Stockholm syndromed herself into the relationship. He doesn't hit her anymore but he's bad for her psychologically and always tries to feed her identity politics even though she's not interested in the slightest. But, yknow. Someone you love keeps feeding you that your child wants to be a girl for over a year eventually you start to believe shit.

I guess x did say he wanted to be a girl recently. But i would put money on it its because her husband nurtured that feeling from when he was little and they don't monitor his internet habits. Almost every child including myself has worn girls clothing for the lols or said something similar. I fucking hate him so much

Explains why all the Pakis and Somalis love your country

jej she's legal here too stop being a faggot I fuck 16 year olds from time to time

you did the right thing. it's their call and not your fault that they're degenerate

you're right! pedophilia should be legal! thanks, humble merchant!

>Almost every child including myself has worn girls clothing for the lols or said something similar. I fucking hate him so much
>for the lols or said something similar
You know exactly why faggot

>you need to pass through the hookup culture filter before you are able to get married
financially secure men taking teenage girls as wives and raising children with them is a horrific violation of her civil right to be a degenerate slut with vaginal warts, you can't own a women or her body boys, deal with it Sup Forums

I guarantee there's a story of you putting on your mom's heels or a photo of you in a dress somewhere from your childhood

You neither

i wish she wouldve went to trade school like she wanted in the first place. She would have never met him. Her parents are the hardcore traditionalist type that told her that she has no place in the trade world. She wanted to be an aircraft mechanic. Idk what the right word is for it but she takes care of people in hospice situations now. She would have made more money in two years being a woman in aircraft maintenance and not been in anything close to the debt that she was after med school. She wasnt degenerate until she met him
>tfw she will never be the person she was 8 years ago