This girl just saved you from drowning. How will you thank her?

This girl just saved you from drowning. How will you thank her?

drown her

in semen?

Spill my spaghetti and run away

>take her home to dry.
>proceed to tell her that you were actually trying to commit suicide.
>then tell her to not stop you again the next time.
>when she's all dried up, tell her to fuck off.
>continue suicide attempt.

Profusely.

Rape.

Show her my 3d 6inch cock

inquire about her body type

Tell her I didn't want to be saved and now she needs to repay me with her holes.

I would politely inform her that her actions achieved the opposite of what I had intended. I will compensate her for her well-meaning intentions and for the inconvenience and then quietly resume my efforts to attain happiness.

I'll tell her that now she is responsible for my life.

balut

Wake up from this dream and go drown myself

Can I choose Ohana instead

Tell her to fuck off and jump back in

begin my new life with her as my girlfriend under a bridge

>Carry her home so she can dry her clothes
>Give her some of my clothes so she is not naked
>Cook her some eggs
>Tell her "we don't have to talk about what happened if you don't want"
>Give her her clothes and say bye.

Retard, you get a free room in an inn and you choose the bridge. Should have let your ugly ass die.

>no eggs
you dun goofed

>

She just saved my life, so I do whatever the fuck she wants.

>6inch cock

That's wrong kind of eggs

Y...you too...

I tell that she needs to take responsibility. I lost my resolve to try and do it again but still want to so now she must drown me after saving me.

Wut yours bigger than that? i dont think so kiddo

warming her up with my semen in her womb?

17 cm here bitch

7 inch you manchild.

Not a related, but: Parts of the vulva, especially the clitoris, are erogenous zones. While the vagina is not especially sensitive as a whole, its lower third (the area close to the entrance) has concentrations of the nerve endings that can provide pleasurable sensations during sexual activity when stimulated; this is also called the anterior wall of the vagina or the outer one-third of the vagina, and it contains the majority of the vaginal nerve endings, making it more sensitive to touch than the inner two-thirds of the vaginal barrel, so Circumference is more important than length
inb4
>u post it cause you are small
I'm a few cm above white average

Well 18.22 here so gtfo this thread u manlet#

Show my heartfelt appreciation by discussing dick sizes on Sup Forums.

Why are you trying to prove this hard you don't have anything to be shamed of? If you're posting this lengthy posts about your penis on a board about cartoons you obviously have some confidence issues.

I just like informing other clueless Sup Forumsnons how sex works. inb4 was used just so I didn't get shitposting replies, I guess it failed.

So I was not the only one expecting a bowl of eggs here.

But you didn't post anything about your girth, and considering your insecurities it cannot be that great. Obviously you were fishing for these kind of replies considering you were so proud of your size which is pretty average. What did you even expect?

I was expecting HanaIro thread, not talk about penises.

Silly me.

By going back in and drowning.

Ohana a cunt
Kappa superior girl

DELET

Does this mean that I can please Ohana with my dick anyways?

No she's mine

What anime is this?

I want to steal Ohana from this user

Maybe

We could always share if you need her that badly.

Tari Tari

I want her mother. Especially if she's 38 and looks like that.

But Ohana has her genes. You could watch her grow and bone every phase that leads to that form.

I want to tie and gag Ohana

>not 8inch cock
>not giving kiss to your 2D waifu womb

>filename
You shouldn't spoonfeed

>hold her hands and thank her
>ask her to teach me swimming
>ask her location so I can send new swimsuit as gift

I DROP THE D

Sorry.

Damn hanasaku iroha is such a comfy series, now that the dust has settled, what the FUCK was ko's problem?

Bring her to school every day from then on.

Neck yourself.

I don't know if this is a serious post as it has so many buzzwords.

I think Ohana was Ko's problem. She was really confusing and hard to approach, you can't say the man didn't try.

>what the FUCK was ko's problem?
The fact he got rejected in the beginning of episode 1.

What an alpha manhero.

Why is this still the best PA

>Pleasing anime girls anything less than 8 inches
Please user.

>drowning
I was a trained lifeguard and was on my high school swim team

>I'm good at swimming so I can't drown

No other show has topped the amount of bath scenes from this one.

Noy even that urawarerumono sequel?

Oh, user meant from the same studio.
Not anime in general.

>>I'm good at swimming so I can't drown
>implying this isn't true
I cannot drown under any circumstances. It's simply impossible. No matter to the substances, as long as it's a liquid.

>Circumference is more important
I knew that guy who fucked hornet nest was onto something.

Will you come and save me when I'm drowning in a sea of memes?

Proceed to insert my hobiro in her and bang until I pass out.

Good luck staying afloat with cinderblocks tied to your feet

>Swimming in liquid iron
Next level shit right here

I just want to spitroast Ohana with user

By giving her seeds.

You could have a stroke or something.

I'm an experienced swimmer and I've been in a couple bad situations. One time I was at a place where I had underestimated the currents at sea and another time at a lake I got a terrible cramp in a leg and an arm.

I had also heard of a windsurfing instructor drowning near that place at sea

All the eggs

Yell at her, tell her to fuck off and go on a rant about how I finally found guts to try to kill myself and that dumb bitch ruined everything.

Lifeguards can drown too, I was a lifeguard once and started to have some sort of medical (though I suspect at this point it may be psychosomatic?) reaction while swimming and started to get very weak.
If I hadn't gotten out of the pool as early as I had I wouldn't have been able to move enough to do anything but float, and would have passed out quite quickly.

What's with all these dour posts?

Memes are gaseous, not liquid. They expand to fill whatever container they are in.

>Not contemplating on suicide
You are like a child

>having a stroke while swimming
>drowning

Does not compute.

>I'm an experienced swimmer and I've been in a couple bad situations. One time I was at a place where I had underestimated the currents at sea and another time at a lake I got a terrible cramp in a leg and an arm.

Then you're just a pretender.

>cinderblocks
>in anyway hindering my ability to swim

>he can't handle a little bit of heat
Wew

Make her my concubine.

So theoretically you could stay submerged forever as it's impossible for you to drown in any liquid?

Lick her anus.

I was drinking when I read this you bastard.

Is it really that hard to understand?

Please tell me you're kidding. Do you fucking swim fag? Tell me how it doesn't make you STRONGER. The weight you lift increases the more you swim and get bigger. Literally getting stronger. Muscles don't grow that big by not swimming stronger. Jesus people's internet knowledge is baffling. Just because functional strength is different than bodybuilding strength it doesn't mean they aren't stronger. Fuck your lazy ass. Arm wrestling is form. Just as an arm wrestler can't swim as much as a bodybuilder. And power swimmers can push weight like they do because of power swimming specific FORM.

I'll tie her up in ropes for a little while I guess.

You didn't answer my question.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your swimming, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But swimming isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Swimmer? To join those esteemed swim ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Swimming takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Swimmers - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight swim-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big swim.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new swimmer fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate swimmer over at reddit. The Swim Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan swim you craft in your swim bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the sea...

I just wanted to post Ohana for fuck's sake

Bravo.