Tesla is burning through cash at a rate of $8,000 per minute

leftlanenews.com/tesla-is-burning-through-cash-at-a-rate-of-8000-per-minute-98955.html

the humble lithium battery merchant is not gonna save humanity lads

what will happen when this man goes down in flames?
where will normies and soyboys put their hopes on?
will western civilization lose every hope for the future and reason to exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.google.com/finance?q=tesla&ei=x-AZWvi8MtTa2AaJ143ABw
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZDkItO-0a4
youtube.com/watch?v=bF55DtTx458
youtube.com/watch?v=APnN2mClkmk
beta.latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 Muscucks in denial start posting about Le Mars xD

he'll sell any patents he has to companies who will actually build them

the collapse of musk will bring about the hyperloop age

Don't forget to buy coal. It's really coming back!

>Tesla is burning through cash at a rate of $8,000 per minute

He just realizes money has no intrinsic value.

Smart guy.

I never understood why this con artist was so popular

the hyperloop is impossible to build. No amount of money could make it happen.

funny how their stock keeps going up

finance.google.com/finance?q=tesla&ei=x-AZWvi8MtTa2AaJ143ABw

This is great news.

I work for Intel's autonomous vehicle project and Tesla is our biggest competition. I also have stocks in Intel.

With Tesla out our stocks will skyrocket.

>Rubs hands nefarriously

If I had to guess, I'd say it was probably the whole rocket landing thing.

1. He gets the vast majority of his money from private investment / financial success of his companies
2. His "subsidies" from the government are mostly just people getting tax breaks if they buy solar/electric, or the typical "build your shit here!" offers from state/municipalities hoping for jobs
3. His competitors include major automakers like GM who got a 13 billion dollar 'bailout' from the government, and boeing/lockheed (ULA) who've attempted to lock spacex out of government contracts
4. He runs american companies in america, providing jobs to americans, and innovating products and technology in america - most of his competitors are meanwhile offshoring everything to china to save a buck
5. His companies are actually innovating, the only reason he's had as much success as he has is due to the stagnation and lack of competition in the markets he's tapped into
6. His competitors would rather throw millions into paying spammers to shitpost about him on Sup Forums and influence public perception of him and his companies, than put that money into innovating anything
7. There's no reason we shouldn't give subsidies to upstart businesses bringing new technologies to market
8. We already give substantially more in subsidies and bailouts to market monopolists/failures that already exist, there's no reason beside these ridiculous astroturf campaigns to focus on musk

what else even needs to be said?

could be
I was just trying to think of an example of shit tesla makes

either way the idea is that the field will open to increased competition with the loss of a large player

No, it's the reddit thing.

>burning through cash
>spending money on operations and R&D
Why is Soros paying you fucks to shill against Elon Musk lately? It's not likes he's our guy.
Did he refuse to pay for an employee's trans procedure or something? All your going to do is expose the truth behind your lies with this shilling when our autists finally get annoyed with your obvious shill bait.

Patent for what? There is no novel tech in a Tesla. At least nothing worth anything for electric cars. As proprietary security coding will not be of any use to anyone.

>financial success of his companies

None of his actual businesses show profit.

It's not soros

Musk competes against:

Entrenched automakers
Oil corporations
Boeing/Lockheed defense "contractors" (more like welfare)

They collectively have a LOT of government money to throw around to try and kill their competitors.

Against? Much of the thread is licking Musk's balls from every side with multiples pending..

SpaceX does, not sure about the smaller offshoots, but it's mostly just Tesla running a deficit.

As well, the free market doesn't seem to care and continues investing in his companies. Go bitch about that to his investors instead of implying he gets everything from government handouts, because you just sound like a shill when you do.

I am convinced that there is a massive conspiracy to disempower non-jewish businessmen and empower jewish businessmen.

The reason Myspace went under and Facebook succeeded was because Facebook was run by a jew, and thus got all kinds of funding and assent from the right people, while Myspace was intentionally scuttled

Same with Google. Same with all kinds of things. If there is a significant non-jewish CEO or cultural icon, they are going to be destroyed. Through all kinds of little things behind the scenes within the bureaucratic infrastructure of the economy. There is a current against the non-jews, dragging them under, and a wind in the sails of the jews

>doesn't know what is cash flow
>doesn't know what is buyback

That's because he isn't doing anything wrong and the astroturf campaign against him is both obvious and nefarious.

People like you drum up fake controversies and utter bullshit over and over - to the point that you become a broken record, and no matter how many times people correct your mistakes or misinformation, you're back at repeating the exact same half-truths or outright lies again the next day like nothing even happened.

Is that his starter-wife?

No shit. Ever see a lithium mining pits? The future is man made petrolium extracted from algea. Know all that crude oil, it isn't old leave's and dinosaur bones. It's actually acient algie. San Diego is already sending samples to refineries with great results.

>le lithium is SOOOO polluting
>We're gonna go GREEEN with ALGAE OIL

Jesus christ, oil shilling case in point.

You're funny with your words.

powerwall fails
solar city fails
falcon heavy fails
hyperloop fails
tesla 3 fails
==you are here==
tesla truck fails
Australian battery fails
Puerto Rican solar project fails
boring tunnels fails
Mars mission fails

Someone will just buy it out for cheap and manage it more tightly. Do you even Jew?

Not about pollution. It's simply impractical. Also durrh hurr electricity doesn't use coal or anything like that.

Too bad you are misinformed about Tesla. The company won't fail.
My criticism is on the point that they are simply not able to deliver as many cars as they sell quickly, which is a serious problem, but their products are too good and no one else is comes close to their tech.

>That's because he isn't doing anything wrong

Literally propagates the "Simulation" and "AI" Georgia Guidestone shit, for one. You really should fuck off back to R*ddit if you're ok with it.

Okay lol

Leave to a leaf to not know a thing about material engineering.

>no one else is comes close to their tech.
Their autonomous tech is too expensive.novosy will use it.

>Mars mission fails

There was never any "mission" to begin with, how could it fail.

i wish him luck
but i do not think he will make it good

Tesla can afford only one shill.
ICE will be above any electric scam car for years to come. Both in total cost per mile considering final life of vehicle and efficiency wise. Electric cars are on par with ICE at total efficiency yet cost only 3-4 times in total.

>implying it's not going to be Intel who does it
do YOU even jew?

You can't run on hype forever. Theranos failed. So will Musk.
There is no hyperloop either :DDD

the stock is overbought. tesla is a wonderful idea but the battery technology is not at a point where musk's dreams are realistic. i mean to say, the company's goal of an electric industrial freight fleet is simply not feasible. small batch novelty cars will still squeak out, but even that is due to large government subsidies. the company has never been profitable.

what you're describing is tribal nepotism, and yes, it is real.

What is so great about their "tech"? And what is preventing someone like General Motors from catching up to Tesla's technology (and then easily torching Tesla in terms of productivity and sales with GM's existing manufacturing infrastructure)?

This, as much as I want to loath him due to numale liberal types hailing him as some kind of messiah.

Their cars are relatively cheap. depends on your scale.

fucking hope not. the machine shop i drive for would go down in flames.....i prolly would an hero my whole family

the company does not run on hype, they deliver better products than anyone else in their area... but they do it too slowly.

Maybe. Do not know about that. I do know that Electric cars are shit and will be shit for time to come. So in this case the Jews would take a shitbomb off our hands.

>durr hurr all electricity comes from coal

And what isn't practical is your bullshit algae oil.
You're converting sunlight to grow the algae, then you're doing whatever chemical processes to extract oil from the algea, and then you're inefficiently transporting the oil around, before inefficiently burning the oil for energy. The losses are staggering compared to just using a fucking solar panel and directly converting to electricity.

Anything and everything oil/coal/gas related are on the way out. Renewables have already exceeded government expectations of expansion and development by 16,000%.

He's said absolutely nothing about the 'georgia guidestone' - you're blatantly conflating two separate things together.

tesla may disappear but the shit they work on is bound to stick around. don't worry.

Funding and decent leadership?

Tы дoлбoёб? Moжeт пpoчитaeшь кaкoй-нибyдь нayчнoй литepaтypы пpo Mapc? Teбя ждёт интepecный cюpпpиз.

"This" what? Point 1 is a falsehood, and 2 through 8 aren't even arguments, it's just whataboutism and platitudes.

"renewables" are not very renewable. The batteries they rely on use lithium, which is stripmined out of third world countries, causing massive ecological devastation.

I'd have to do some due diligence on their funding and revenue streams, and also who runs the company besides Musk.. but my money is still on a larger existing car company catching up to the tech or acquiring it by other means and just steam rolling Tesla

Дyмaeшь пoтянyт?

Conmen gonna con!!!!

Liberals eat up the solar powered bullshit

Look at the market cap differences between Tesla and say Volkswagen.

It's an order of magnitude difference. Tesla is trying to compete against manufacturers with well-established, highly subsidized infrastructure. These companies can produce millions of vehicles and are propped up by governments who want to ensure they have viable production capability in case of a war.

Tesla is an upstart with private capital investment trying to compete against massively subsidized market giants. Even then they're still able to produce thousands of cars a year. They're struggling mostly because they can't meet demand, rather than because there is no demand.

Tesla's got about 2-5 years to get their production issues sorted out before the major automakers finally get their asses into gear and start churning out their own electrics. (Volkswagen for example, just put aside 40 billion for electric vehicle R&D - probably prompted in part by their recent emission scandal)

Amazon didn't make a profit for like their first 10 years either and look where they are now.

Musk and investors in his ventures are obviously in it for the long haul. Time will tell if it pays off.

Why are the Russians trying to push this meme? Are you that afraid tge US is going to stop coming to you for the soyuz? Cause you're right. You're about to lose another billion dollar industry and pushing this meme won't stop that.

Get fucked putinshills.

Tesla would go bankrupt without gubmint subsidies. What's your point?

Too bad there isn't really a market for cars that cost several times more than regular ones but are inferior in every way, so those products are worth little and don't bring any profits. And the other projects like hyperloop are simple scams jewing the investors of their money.
Look at any report by any energy firm or independent agency (except the green shills). IEA reports are pretty good. Oil, coal and gas will still be used 50 or 100 years from now, and on a larger scale. That's unless there is some major breakthrough.

Tesla is ahead on that regard, but it makes sense bigger companies would catch up. Don't forget that Tesla's goal is to secure a future where electric cars are the majority. If big car companies jump on it, it just makes Elon's goal closer to reality.

>They're struggling mostly because they can't meet demand, rather than because there is no demand.
Water isn't really wet it's sort of wet tho.

Amber Heard fucked him up. She's a deep state funded career saboteur.

once again... the companies goal is probably to make money, but Elon's goal was to make Electric cars mainstream... so who wins in the end? I don't care too much, but its an interesting fight.

His biggest problems:

1. Get production issues sorted and start producing larger numbers of cars
2. Redesign the shitty interiors of his cars

He's only got a couple years left to do this before happens. As I said earlier, volkswagen just dumped 40 billion into competing with him on electrics. He's got a headstart and needs to make use of it fast.

The battery factory was a solid fall-back investment, since he'll still win on that end alone - so long as everyone else starts making electrics. All he needs is for GM/Ford/Toyota/etc to get serious and compete with each other in the electric market and tesla can continue being more niche rather than mass market

But Americans need Musk more than he needs adderall.

Guys, stop, the whole mentality is about one-man-hero, didn't you read any comics?

>inferior in every way
wat
I am not one to insult, but you sound mad af russian fgt

good points but it's worth noting that although the demand for tesla is high they face almost no competition. tesla's is a sector occupied by one company, in effect.

We'll talk when his rockets actually fly.

Хopoшaя тaбличкa, coхpaнил.

tesla is like apple, take good shite, make it look nice, snowball your way into funding.

So... you want to talk about this years ago?

The hyperloop meme is embarrassing, in the US we can’t even build a maglev or high speed rail, we’re already 50 years behind the rest of the world

What tech?
Cars - better made in more options by auto industry
Electric motors - ancient tech
Batteries - capped or burn baby burn - basically phones have the most advances batteries atm.
Self driving vehicles - Google invests way more money and still has shit. Tesla is really small-time for such a complex program. This will need a global collaboration on many years to come.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZDkItO-0a4

It's flying??

Kinda looks like Dave Foley desu

Heres your reply.
You're retarded, that is all.

I don’t get why he wastes money on rockets when he could be investing more in producing cars.

Several times lower range, more so in cold temperatures
30-40 minutes charge instead of 5 minute refuelling
Require expensive infrastructure compared to cheap gas stations
Would reck the electric grid if used on the same scale as petrol cars
The only upside is that there's no pollution in city limits
In 2 years you will forget about it like you forgot about hyperloop. By then, if Musk isn't bankrupt, he will be selling some new "technological marvel".

>the jaw and chin on her
Must’ve set his PER to 1 to put all in INT, i could spot that man from a mile away

Tesla failure will say market that whole hype around is a scam, including your "project".

youtube.com/watch?v=bF55DtTx458

Are you ESL tho? Because the part I greentexted was the dumbest shit I've read in a while.

I don't know the basics of their tech, but it works. the cars sorta drive themselves, they are pretty comfortable and well made, the range is the best for an electric car which means their batteries are indeed of high capacity? as a consumer I don't have to care too much as long as it works.

youtube.com/watch?v=APnN2mClkmk
???
I think people give them too much shit, frankly it does not matter, if it works we win, if it doesn't it doesn't

tesla wishes it would be like apple, you can shittalk apple products but they are making cash

Easy, chinese buy him out and Mr. Huang is left selling you a care that crashes and explodes in a giant lithium flame. While sniffing out local wifi network and stealing intellectual property. Face it musk is the new ford of the autoworld.

>what else even needs to be said?

When wikk Tesla become profitable

erdogan is going to buy tesla (seriously)

seized gulenist companies brought 250 billion dollars to government

>several times lower range
depends on your car

>30-40 minutes charge time
nope, you can supercharge it in half that time

>Require expensive infrastructure compared to cheap gas stations
Gas stations aren't cheap, you just happen to be born in an era in which they are widespread

>Would reck the electric grid if used on the same scale as petrol cars
Sensible consideration.

IT IS DRUMUUUPFS FAULT
REEEEEEEEEE

>In 2 years you will forget about it like you forgot about hyperloop.

What are you even on about? How exactly are you getting paid on gere? Are you trying to sway opinion on Tesla or Musk? If it's the ladder, good luck. That South African is going to decimate your US space contracts and rip apart your already oil-centrized economy.

Do they pay you in krokodil?

>Not realizing that Apple will just buy Tesla when they are the most vulnerable, and finally make that Apple Car.
If you are a jew, then you should be smarter than that.

That's 4 billion a year, not much for a company the size of Tesla
We're still going to Mars lads

Yeehaw

Roastie confirmed

Tesla barely even gets any subsidies, most of their money is PRIVATE CAPITAL INVESTMENT

you dummkopf

Musk is a greater populist than Trump! He plays with the dreams of people like flying to the Mars and so on. It is addictive for people, not matter how unrealistic it is.

First search result
beta.latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html