Scandi/pol/

Let's get this started. How do we fix this shit?

Norway,Denmark,Finland,Sweden,Iceland,Greenland, Faroe Island and Romania invited.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n40tm2P374w
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/pisa_results_finland_near_top_in_group_problem-solving/9941133
youtube.com/watch?v=VyBPAz1H-lU
youtube.com/watch?v=NX5sDIAVXDE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#By_ethnicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#Genetics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>leaderrs of sweden right now when they visited Iran

The Kalmar union needs to be reestablished, except Sweden, they are cucked beyond hopeless.

Unite them under one flag. Leave out Finland though, you guys don't belong.

"Dutchland" is missing the eastern parts and alsace in the west.

youtube.com/watch?v=n40tm2P374w

reporting in
sadly I lost my nordic romanian memes with the old HDD but anyways

Too late to fix, our constitution doesn't support revoking citizenship. Would take 8 years to change constitution even if it was voted day 1 (which it absolutely will not, not even discussions about this) when the new government is formed in 2018.

Since we cannot revoke their citizenships, we can't banish them to other countries. Even if immigration is halted we have polluted our country with too many mudshits. In ages 0-25 I believe we are already outnumbered(!), atleast it is true of my city (Malmö, Swedens first biggest shithole and third biggest city).

How many(%) will vote them in the next elections?

>hair still visible
What's the point of this?

Nice to see the old family gathered again..

Subhuman thread

>advanced medical treatment is a bad thing
brainlet

>Leave out Finland though, you guys don't belong.

This

Scandishits take antidepressants beacuse they hate their lives. Are you dumb?

fixed

>treatment

idk man. I can't see the piont in the first two other than that it looks horrendous. Only Burka and niqab make any sense

take your cuck posting somewhere else. make another Sup Forums thread or something.

This isn't true. Finnish research show that it's due to noticing the signs of depression, chronic pain and many other diseases earlier. Nordic has the most advanced medical care with england and it shows in various charts.

I need to get me a Norsk jente to marry

None.
They are literally being laughed at by their hosts.

Hello, my fellow nordic nations. How do we fix our situation?

You need to come home first.

I fucking hate Sweden.

I'm glad you guys are getting replaced.

10% - the housing bubble bursts, and our PM throws the bankers under the bus.
15% - people blindly buy into M's lies about being tough on immigration.
20% - low expected result, MSM manages to saturate the consciousness of the general public.
25% - baseline double every election.
30% - high expected result, people see through M's lies and shit generally fucks itself.
35% - S&M coalition revealed.
40% - the housing bubble bursts, and our PM throws the people under the bus.

I hate Romanians, let me show you your own history.

>Raped by Huns
>Raped by Pechenegs (Turkic Nomads)
>Raped by Mongols
>Raped by Turks (Ottomans)

>mun roolipeli ja turva-alue

Why have Scandinavia never achieved anything worthy of note? Why have this region been so irrelevant and useless for all of history?

Good luck, at least if you are looking in Oslo. I'd say it is as much degenerate party culture here as in Denmark

I plan on doing it outside of Oslo, but where? Got any suggestions?

We're importing subhumans, this garbage ass government has been importing the wrong kind of non whites since the chilean diaspora that ended like 20 years ago..

fuck off soyboy

häng er

Die in hell Gypsy Mongol Devil

What's keeping you here? Go someplace nice.

I was just joking as If Argentina was a nordic nation. But memes aside, I personally would consider going back to Europe. But I'm a mix of european blood and people in Europe will always see me as a mongrel.
I have family in France, and they don't like the fact of me having a germanic last name. As If we were in the early XXth century and I was a spy or some shit. I am always "that German mixed relative." And I assure you that If I go to Germany, they wouldn't see me as a native because I have dark brown hair and green eyes (and not the classic blonde and blue eyes). It sucks. So I just identify as an Argentinean. It's easier.

Kill yourself Nigger

>A Fucking Finnshit is behind this

You are right, Sweden is not a nice place at all. Bigger shitholes are hard to find.

Anywhere else is better. I haven't been too much outside of Oslo though, so can't say with certainty. Maybe outside of Trondheim somewhere if you can handle their dialect.
Personally, I've got a good impression from the people in Sandefjord, been there like 5 times.

Fuck you, I am not a nigger.

Calm your pants. When finns do it it's brotherly love and concern for our wellbeing. When danes do it it's because they're reptilians.

> Gypsy Mongol Devil
better than a cuck, that's for sure

Northern Norway is really beautiful. The central part of the country, away from the sea, west of Bergen is nice.

Like most European countries, and the USA and Canada, the cities are a nightmarish hellscape, while the countryside is beautiful and safe, friendly and kind.

>Like most European countries
>the cities are a nightmarish hellscape

Nothing of value was lost.
Next you should try losing your life.

you know reading the model railway thread from last night got me thinking about why specific countries are into advanced hobbies like modelmaking/trains and why others arent.
i think the conclusion ive settled on is that england, northern germany, the netherlands and denmark generally represent the best mix of european ethnicities for ingenuity and and work ethic.

scandinavians might be more pure blooded but anyone who has travelled through norway, sweden or finland will sadly know that intellectually they are in the gutter, i actually studied with some swedes and id go as far as saying they came across as semi retarded, at the time i just assumed it was bad luck on my part but maybe theres more to it.
they might be richer in spirit and other aspects of humanity, they can be creative in the arts, as can southern europeans but for me when it came to explaining and extrapolating logical thoughts out into something new it was like talking to a brick wall.

europe overall represents the best of race mixing over the centuries imo, sadly our cousins in the north missed out and those in the south were polluted.

Go to Somalia then

com hom fren

Somalis havent' done shit either, stop acting like a complete moron you inbred fuck

Aww, can't wait to go there.

>#3 ON TRENDING

Go to North Korea, they've got food, they're able to threaten world superpowers, their former leader was a hero.

>500 dislikes
the ravens have found the video

>Why have Scandinavia never achieved anything worthy of note?
We have though, next
>scandinavians might be more pure blooded but anyone who has travelled through norway, sweden or finland will sadly know that intellectually they are in the gutter
It's not our fault your capital has fallen.

At least we have cultural diversity in the cities:/

Turkey extending into Europe

Not sure what you mean here. We did great in problem solving in the last PISA test.

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/pisa_results_finland_near_top_in_group_problem-solving/9941133

Yeah it's called Balkan, not everyone on the Eurasian plate is white.

mfw i'm NA

What is Iceland like? Are there any mudslimes there yet?

>The Kalmar union needs to be reestablished, except Sweden, they are cucked beyond hopeless.
I thought the same myself, but the fact is we need them as they need us. They have had a good run. I would say they been dominant ever since 1657, with Denmark/Norway being dominant before that. But no one can run forever, we should not abandon them just because they need a rest. I would follow the next Karl the 12th if Sweden would produce one.
youtube.com/watch?v=VyBPAz1H-lU

it take it back.
finland/eesti master race, best performers in europe

Kick out the Amerimutts to South America

had to put proxy on to post racism
>end UK now

Only muslims i've ever seen have been in Denmark. It was terrifying, having to stand in line behind a woman completely covered in a black-as-night burqa. So, no, no muslims that i've seen. Apparently there is a mosque in ((Reykjavík)), but I thankfully don't live there.

So they support Israel...so what? How is that going to negatively affect anyone in your country?

They always end up leaving on their own. They can't handle the cold. They just come here(to Reykjavík, in other words) to fuck our loosest women. You should see their posts on the Icelandic Craigslist.

I don't support Israeli interests or Jews. Fuck Israel and America.

HAIL CHINA

Liking Israel is haram

Jews are Arabs.

>The ((((((((People's Republic))))))) of China

nigga u dum

>Triggered Arab (jew)

((Jews are Arabs))

Who will you be voting for then?

>Same genes
>Same language
>Same origin
>Arabian plate
What's not Arabic about them? The rapes committed by Romans?

This

>Romania
Romania
>Romania
Romania
>Romania
Romania
>Romania
Romania
>Romania
Romania
>Romania
Romania

>Israel and ZOG are terrible and I oppose it

>...so I support a communist country set up by the Soviet Union that enacts violent state enforced birth control, has a single political mafia/party that controls all media, all civil society (such as it is) organisations and the entire judiciary, heavily censors the Internet and jails and murders people for talking about historical events in a way the criticises official narrative and has repeatedly massacred its own citizens by the hundred and thousand in living memory.

I'm honestly just larping as a muslim right now. If I were a muslim, i'd probably say something like "((Oy vey look at da history! Dey's is just like us!))"

Yes, the second quote is lovely and music to my ears.

Can we just make the decision to leave cuck -Swedistan out from this group?

Why split Spain yet conglomerate the UK/Ireland?

I'd think England/Wales would get along just fine on their own.

That was a cool tv show series!

You wouldn't even be included if not for us incorporating your nation into ours.

Holy shit. Better keep good relations with China.

I also support Israel, I support them so much that I want to send all jews in Scandinavia back to Israel where they can help other jews against the muslims. That is how much I support them. I'm sure Netanyahu will love receiving the master race called the wandering jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=NX5sDIAVXDE

Can you tell me why/how Jews are completely in their own cluster genetically?

t. i have no idea how this stuff works

you will need more bacon to build the wall

>Implying Danes and Norwegians care about you

>immigration from America grows 1000%
n-nani!?

I got you, senpai.

>Implying we give a shit about anyone else but ourselves

We'd be absolutely fine without you cucks, like we always have. Don't worry about us Sven, fix your own people's problems.

I care more for Finland than Sweden.

Fuck your multikulti shit.

This is true, we don't. I expect Sweden to get control of Finland once Denmark/Norway get control of Sweden.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
"Ashkenazi Jews, also known as Ashkenazic Jews or simply Ashkenazim (Hebrew: אַשְׁכְּנַזִּים, Ashkenazi Hebrew pronunciation: [ˌaʃkəˈnazim], singular: [ˌaʃkəˈnazi], Modern Hebrew: [aʃkenaˈzim, aʃkenaˈzi]; also יְהוּדֵי אַשְׁכְּנַז Y'hudey Ashkenaz),[18] are a Jewish diaspora population who coalesced as a distinct community in the Holy Roman Empire around the end of the first millennium."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#By_ethnicity
"In an ethnic sense, an Ashkenazi Jew is one whose ancestry can be traced to the Jews who settled in Central Europe. For roughly a thousand years, the Ashkenazim were a reproductively isolated population in Europe, despite living in many countries, with little inflow or outflow from migration, conversion, or intermarriage with other groups, including other Jews."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#Genetics
"These studies revealed that Ashkenazi Jews originate from an ancient (2000 BCE - 700 BCE) population of the Middle East who had spread to Europe.[129] Ashkenazic Jews display the homogeneity of a genetic bottleneck, meaning they descend from a larger population whose numbers were greatly reduced but recovered through a few founding individuals. "
Be a jew, only marry other jew. Rinse and repeat for 1000 years.

Screw you, dane. Honestly. Sweden, Norway and Denmark need to work together. Finland is just a distant retarded cousin.