AMNESIA
M
N
E
S
I
A
SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's Seo. That's the only explanation necessary.

Been a very long time since I read this garbage. What is this? Look-a-like just like Cross Game? Zombie? Because they can not pull a fucking "Nah-she-made-it, even though she got rammed by a transport truck going full speed, and her parents confirmed her death".

>Because they can not pull a fucking "Nah-she-made-it, even though she got rammed by a transport truck going full speed, and her parents confirmed her death
Well, it looks that they pulled that. Seo does whatever pleases him.

You don't understand.

Seo can do whatever he wants. He is not held back by such petty concerns like "making sense".

And who is buying his volumes in such mass droves that he can do whatever he wants? The usual shoujo drivels are better written than all of Seo´s hack jobs.

bs, are you telling me she has just been neglecting telling MC about this for however long she´s been gone?
>whoops, hehe gomene, I made it, forgot to tell you, no scars, no nothing, like it never happened.

She has amnesia.

We need another nuke

>Nuke
Like they will learn. Fucking holocaust is the only salvation.

It hurts.

Wait so let me get this straight.
Truck hits girl.
Girl has amnesia.
Instead of telling people she has amnesia, the parents say she died and even had a funeral.

Is something like this even legal?

Hey, technically speaking your personality is shaped by your experiences, so when you lose your memories, you basically lose your original personality, making it sort of like death.

But seriously, what is this manga trying to do.

You can't kill nips,they only get amnesia

You are talking about her retarded parents, have you read the previous work? Is a fucking retared fiesta. But you should honestly ask why is this fucking K-drama plot twist not burned to the ground, mangaka included, the minute the chapter dropped.

>person runs into him
>think it's probably the idol childhood friend because Seo
>it's fucking Fuuka

Can't make this shit up. How does he get away with it?

I'm pretty sure waiting for the next absurd twist is the appeal of his work.

FOR YOUUUUUUU

I'm scared guys.

So what next?
>fallen moon are actually hedgehogs
>Fuuka killed Mc than she hit him for a first time and this is a hallucination
>idol girl used her money and influence to clone Fuuka to make MC happy
>Fuuka is a producer which used the money they earned to get young again

They even were there in his funeral, how in the hell can the explain this???
BTW poor 2.0, even she knows that now she is just a irrelevant second fiddle.

no way this is true, fucking
SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did you see any body in the funeral?

True but there's a limit to how absurd a twist should be. I wonder how the funeral will be explained.

Guarantee she has amnesia and a bf who is dying but her memories are slowly brought back by music Yuu writes or something. Fuuka 2.0 gets cucked in the end.

This is some fucking Kubo-tier writing.

I understand if they want to hide her till she may get better.

But fucking holding a funeral? Whats the point

>Fuuka 2.0 gets cucked in the end
That's really a shame, I liked her more than the original one

It was foreshadowed and you're just too dumb to notice that detail

No, this is some Seo-tier writing, which is a level higher than Kubo-tier writing.

This faggot BTFO.

>Idol sleeping with producers and fat bald men is not all that far off now with the drama being korean drama retarded
Make it happen.

You only had one job Truck-san. You're a disgrace to the rest of Japanese trucks.

Now I am the dumb one? They even meet Suzuka at the graveyard, in front of the tomb of her daughter, they went to the concert with her little brother, who was taking care of Fuuka then?

Herself, she isn't a fucking 3 year old.

Poor user, you can't use logic here.

Why do they need to take care of an alive human?

Her boyfriend

Looks like she came back from the Isekai world.

Actually, she didn't came back. While Fuuka 1.0 is in the isekai world, a person of that world is using her body.

>amnesia Fuuka 1.0 is a lesbian
>falls in love with Fuuka 2.0

You can do it Seo

>Fuuka 1.0 died before the presidential election
>Trump's victory causes the timeline to split
>We are currently living in the timeline where Fuuka never died and the US is not at war with Russia

Well she was hit by a truck, now she seems to be fine but has been years and back then she at least should have been with a few broken bones.

Which is why she has amnesia! She has a new mind, and she came back to life thanks to it!
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
it's probably better than the actual explanation

Nobody wins here user.

No one here would have thought that she actually survived and would have amnesia, just like how nobody would have thought before that she'd get SEOOOO'd by a truck and die of all the things that can happen.

Seo's asspull plot twists have no rhyme or reason behind them at all.

Seo's editor must either be legendary, or nonexistent.

The funny thing of all is that her getting amnesia was the initial plan but then Seo decided to kill her. And now she's back with amnesia.

Seo is truly a genius.

Sup Forums's patron god of NTR has decided that it is finally time for the Truck to get NTRed.

>She falls in love with Yuu
>Drags him to Isekai and he reunites with Fuuka
>Usual Seo shit
SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Was getting truck'd a part of Fuuka's plan?

I wonder how many people who dropped it after truck-kun have picked it back up.

In Japan they'll go buy the volumes to catch up. Genius.

>Fuuka 1.0 gets hit by a truck again
I trust you Seo

So is he backing out on his own plot? I'm losing the few dimes of respect that I still had for him.

And he did it weeks before the anime starts.

And then the trucks gets amnesia.

Wew lad

Can't wait for the anime adaptation so that all the animefags can get their first taste of Seo bullshit

Didn't the people in the previous thread say that that girl is just a clone and they simply reminisced the original?

Now she'll die to the cold.

lmao I hope we get White Album 3.0

HOW DOES THIS MAN KEEP GETTING WORK
SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT

Because people love trainwrecks.

His manga sell well.

>Generic copy paste battle academy harem shit
>Generic copy paste isekai harem shit
>Generic copy paste yuri shit
>Generic copy paste yaoi shit
>Generic harem shit
They all get work, the all keep making trash, why should Seo not be included in this payroll? He makes trash, but is trash like anything else.

Seo runs the romance industry.

>mc can't believe it
>runs away due to mental breakdown
>gets hit by a truck
>fuuka was the true main character all along
>now the story will revolve around her mourning the death of somebody she can't remember loving

Is this the power of Seo?

I think there is this place called a hospital.

Make it happen

>Yuu comes back 100 chapters later

maybe Superboy Prime retcon-punched her back into continuity

Alright, here's what probably happened:
>two truck accidents on girls called Fuuka the same day
>Fuuka 3.0 (we never met her) died
>Fuuka 1.0 survided with amnesia, but doctors thought she was 3.0
>Suzuka was told her kid died
>3.0's parents are probably retarded

I hope Fuuka2.0's ready for her place on scrapheap!

>Fuuka Aoi: Is this how Koyuki feels?

Fuuka 1.0 is the best girl but even if she comes back, he should stay with Fuuka 2.0. The entire point is that he's come to terms and moved on already and going back to Fuuka 1.0 would basically be undoing 100 chapters of character development.

But it's Seo so who knows.

Closed casket pay attention.

how about Idol girl used plastic surgery to make herself look like Fuuka1.0 and assumed her identity?
(the most retarded thing is that she'd actually go through all that trouble for a loser like the MC)

Don't even suggest such a thing. She's way prettier than both Fuukas and only Sera can compete with her gorgeous long black hair(i know it's purple in color). Too bad they don't look nearly as pretty in anime adaption.

maybe she was comatose, and unlikely to make it, so her parents just had a funeral rather than giving those around her false hope?

Or maybe there was a mix-up at the hospital, and Fuuka1 got mixed up with another girl who also had an accident that day

Is this the greatest asspull SEO will ever achieve?
How can he top himself after this one?
There is no where to go but down i think

What happens to Fuuka 2.0? inb4 sorry please break up with me

>Fuuka 2.0 gets cucked in the end
>That's really a shame, I liked her more than the original one
really? Why?

They aren't together yet. They were fucking close, but Fuuka 1.5 happened.

now this is a plotline that I can get behind
also a good post!

I´m starting to think the retarded beta MC is Seo´s self-insert and not the average otaku´s. The MC is worse than nandattes and boring fuckers.

She was more real I guess.
I can't really tell

You know, when Fuuka was first announced I thought Fuuka would be the main character and I was actually mildly interested, as Seo hasn't done a female MC before.
But then it turned out it's about her turning around another beta-male MC's life and I lost interest

>Is this the greatest asspull SEO will ever achieve?
Never doubt SEO.
Ever

>>How can he top himself after this one?
We thought the same when he killed Fuuka 1.0. Then, he introduced Fuuka 2.0. And then his dad was the one that killed 1.0.

Always bet on Seo.

Its a little sister, not brother.

Haruka after all.

For the OP.

WHAT THE FUCK SEOOOOOOOOOO?!

I guess that's fair enough. She's sort of energetic and outgoing,without being full-blown genki madness like Fuuka1.0

Maybe the various Fuukas are the result of some sort of Boys from Brazil/Batman Beyond plotline?

jesus fucking christ
this is kubo shit
wish yoshikadu use this bullshit to ressurect kiriha

Kubo actually set things up.
SEO just pulls shit out of his ass.

At least both Fuuka have short hair.