The psychology of political memes

Sup Forums why are memes, specifically political memes (in order to stay on topic) so powerful? What is the psychology of memes?

Good question it has to do with hyperdimensional energy manifesting in a 3d world view

What i gather as a main component of subversive political memes is the magnification of key optics/language in order to point out the contradictions within that idea.

lol where was that amerimutt meme I forgot to save the one that made me lmao. it was the one with 3 mutts behind a cage fence with a sign that says "beware wild animals" or something

nothing gives me greater pleasure than watching amerimutts sperge out over these memes. I love being a leaf, so clean and natural

Shut the fuck up imbecile

I'll tell you but it'll cost you $10,000.
Go data mine somewhere else fuck nigga

tl;dr make people identify with your memes

>) so powerful? What is the psychology of memes?

If u have to ask this, youre a retard, a psychopath or both ( aka a woman )

U mad?

I just like thinking about the mechanics of memes, or memechanics as I like to say to my colleagues. Memevolution, and meme devolution as it is a cycle.

(((psychology))) is an unfalsifiable pseudoscience made by a pedophile jew, fuck off kike

You don't think the mechanics of the brain and how it thinks and works is important?

Cosmic absolute, regular reality
Breath of a image, syntony of civilizations
Confused descendants of rebel cells
I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through it
If you are a star, show yourself, I will stop

This guy gets it

Check out Jonathan Haidt. Pretty much devoting his career on this topic. Jewtube

It's conditioning
>you find meme funny
>funny things make you happy
>therefore you view the contents of the meme in a positive light
>therefore you are more prone to agree with the memes message

It's like what that user said about John Oliver. He conditions you to be liberal by bombarding you with incredulous laughter.

they are
but (((psychology))) isn't that, not by a looooooooooooong fucking shot, nor will it ever be

I think a big problem is that it is very easy to insert bullshit ideas into the arena on psychology. But that issue does not mean we throw out the baby with the bathwater.

It's easily digestible information and usually humorous which makes it stick in the mind.
"A picture is worth a thousand words" and all that.