Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hW0X4bFIYo
youtube.com/watch?v=zRdNOQcfp-8
youtube.com/watch?v=kI7VT9W587c
youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZrdLYtLPx0
youtube.com/watch?v=xwDI84b3P1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ironic how much Trump is going to stab you fuckers in the back after helping to elect him.

It didn't protect Stormfront or people's rights are a consumer or try to force any pro-consumer laws. It was a fraud in the outset.

wtf i hate trump now

Especially the neets who are going to get their neet bux cut once the new budget passes so we can dump it all on national defense to fight more like wars

>Especially the neets who are going to get their neet bux cut once the new budget passes so we can dump it all on national defense to fight more like wars

Israel First!

It's called getting rid of the useful idiots after they've served their purpose.

youtube.com/watch?v=-hW0X4bFIYo

>The chair I'm sitting on doesn't prevent rectum cancer. It was fraud in the outset.

Seems like the defense of the Nipponese Motherland is a higher priority tbqhf

Idiot. This "net neutrality" was passed by Obama to shield large corps from lawsuits for censoring, which after it's implementation they're doing wholesale. If you think O did ANYTHING in OUR interests, then you're either delusional or retarded. Kill this version N.N. immediately and let's get our net back!

LO QUE SERA, SERA

>This "net neutrality" was passed by Obama to shield large corps from lawsuits for censoring, which after it's implementation they're doing wholesale.
Net neutrality has fuck all to do with censorship.

Net Neutrality has been around since the begining of the internet. Obama shilled to PROTECT Net Neutrality, which is what Trump should be doing.

agreed. FUCK YOU OP YOU FUCKING SHILL

>Net Neutrality has been around since the begining of the internet. Obama shilled to PROTECT Net Neutrality, which is what Trump should be doing.

This user gets it.

While I loathed Biden and his disgusting agenda, your post is not even remotely true.

>The main people crying are people who censor and shut down right wing websites and accounts all the time.

really makes me think.

>calls others shills
>shills for comcast and verizon.

What would be an alternative with clinton there would now be massive terrestrial interventions in the middle east.
Israel and the Saudis are pushing trump into a war aginst iran.

>Israel and the Saudis are pushing trump into a war aginst iran.

Can't wait for him to do that as well.

It takes a particularly small number of brain cells to come to the conclusion that Sup Forums is threatened without net neutrality. Go suck the FCC's cock somewhere else, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRdNOQcfp-8

In retrospect it was a choice between Kang and Kodos

How did Sup Forums (or /new/ or whatever previous iteration you want to use) exist before 2015 when net neutrality wasn't law?

Checkmate.

>Every time Net Neutrality is threatened, Sup Forums itself advertises itself as threatened by the loss of Net Neutrality.

kys

This "thing" that the MSM and giga-corps are claiming is net neutrality really isn't. Take your tard helmet off long enough to listen to me. DO YOU THINK OBAMA CARED TO PROTECT OUR RIGHTS? Do you? Or was some OTHER reason involved, hm? Like the bill doesn't do anything like it's name implies, ala Patriot Act, Affordable Health Care, or any of the other shit these jack-wagons passed? THINK!

>this makes it true
>hiroshimoot cares about you and Sup Forums
lol to be this fucking retarded.

It only affects you Burgers which is good

Is anyone else here oldfag enough to remember how the internet was before mid-2015? Where were you guys? Sup Forums and Sup Forums clearly did not exist and were only accessible on the dark web for 35 dollars a month, but nobody was paying that. Which internet package did you have in 2015? I personally had the Youtube-480p-Ultra-Package and the Google Access Package.

>says think
>is retarded
wew

> The open internet wasn't a thing before net neutrality

>How did Sup Forums (or /new/ or whatever previous iteration you want to use) exist before 2015 when net neutrality wasn't law?

>In the United States, net neutrality has been an issue of contention among network users and access providers since the 1990s.

>Obama passed it.
>It's good for us citizens.

Pick one.

Obama passed the Iran deal, guess you hate everyone he does right?

>patriot act was before Obama
>”Obama destroyed freedoms, so it’s ok for trump to do so we well”
Typical Fox News viewer, not smart enough for the real work. You’re brain washed kiddo.

Are trump supporters really this dumb?

>It's a nn existed only since 2015 meme

It wasn't law before 2015.

If you're claiming that ISPs self regulated due to the fear that the FCC would still enforce net neutrality even if it wasn't codified into law, then you're also saying that there's no need for it to be on the books and nothing will change when it goes away.

>It wasn't law before 2015.

Look up law and appplied regulations. This policy goes back to 2004, 2015 put it in Title 2.

What is wrong with NN? Give me a good argument

It's in my nature

youtube.com/watch?v=kI7VT9W587c

Worst deal ever.

Obama renewed (re-PASSED) that shit.

Serious question.
Did you stop to consider whether the interviews with the "ex" KGB agent might in fact be part of a campaign of psychological warfare?

Thank of the poor Verizon executives.

>Worst deal ever.

KIKE JEW PUPPET

Three words: Government Controlled Internet.

That shit gives 'em jurisdiction over our turf. To hell with that!

The funny thing is, the liberals are the ones who want true net neutrality least of all. Remember all the “Facebook is a private business, they can censor you if they want!” shit?

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

Why is Reddit so retarded? Handing the internet to the deep state FCC is a SURE way to send Sup Forums. Dumb faggots. Break up the monopolies. That's a real solution. Don't fall for the false dilemma.

Then why do we need Title 2?

Why are shills claiming that I'll have to pay $20/month for the Sup Forums package when net neutrality existed before Title 2 and will continue to exist after?

>Sup Forums is released from its containment board
>???
>profit

>still unironically ironically browsing pol in 2017

Well that's it, I am now a #cruisemissile

As we are right wingers, being censored is just business as usual to us and we have already adapted to our platforms being shot down all the time.

Your just scared that its finally going to happen to yours now too.

I agree, I'm wondering why anyone would want that? Anyone who isn't an executive or a politician should be completely against this

>He doesn't know a classic shitpost hit & run whe he sees one.

Jeez...
This board is almost TOO easy.
I guess that's why you're "Republicans" lolol

But we want this, we hate it here and desire the sweet release of death more and more everyday.

This way we could get out without anyone (well, some niggers and spics) having to die.

I hope it gets repealed and prices for internet skyrocket so you lose all purpose in life.

I actually see this as a good thing. Think about it. (((((They))))) control all internet providers, just like TV. Once they start jewing even harder than they currently are, companies will start to form to compete with them.

Then, we will have more options, options to have an internet provider that isn't controlled by the Jewish media. That allows all traffic to have the same speed/fast lanes at a low cost while maintaining high speeds.

The Jew's will start to cannibalize each other because money is everything to them.

Net Neutrality is a meme. Don't talk about shit you don't understand you low-information shitskin.

youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I&t=4s

Ain't that the goddamn truth.
And since Google of all things is for Net Neutrality, it REALLY fires up those almonds, knowing who's side they're really on.

Daily stormer was banned before this happened. We were already being censored. your argument is meaninless kike.

No sweetie, Hillary won the popular vote
Only rural and suburban retards voted for drumpf, besides Sup Forums is a board of peace it is /po/ you want

Daily stormer was globally banned for unrelated behavior on a different board, dumbfuck

Obama gave away the server adress to an international body you retarded fuckstain. The internet died when that happened. All this inet neutral BS is about is forcing people to pay more money for slower comcast internet because theres no competition it literally has nothing to do with censorship you raging faggot.

In case anyone was wondering what exactly will happen once NN dies here's how it'll go down
>Once Pajit puts the axe to NN the issue is basically settled
>The jews will then redirect funds from NN shill campaigns to other projects where a profit can still be made
>Almost immediately after this happens the NN threads will stop completely, save for the occasional wandering redditor
>Life on the line will otherwise go on completely as normal, possibly even improve until the next jewish scheme

>Ironic how much Trump is going to stab you fuckers in the back after helping to elect him.
Not really that ironic anymore, even if true. Many whites hate me for preferring whites. I find that quite ironic. A white society ostracizes me for trying to uphold a white society. That's ironic.

Yes. I have my suspicions that this guy is not really being honest about his back story. Just seems a little off, almost too "1980s stereotypically Russian".

I was being slightly facetious when I posted the link to that video.

I think to some extent Trump might just be a boomer who's equating the nn issue with the "fairness doctrine". They are not really comparable.

" introduced in 1949, that required the holders of broadcast licenses both to present controversial issues of public importance and to do so in a manner that was—in the Commission's view—honest, equitable, and balanced."

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZrdLYtLPx0

These are the retards that voted for Trump.

You forgot the part where a lot of people have their netflix throttled after hitting a monthly data softcap.

I know for you Sup Forums didn't exist before two years ago, but for many it did

Yes it did and it also got blocked by ISPs several times

>Had no net neutrality up until 2015
>Obama and Soros pushed NN
>After NN more censorship then ever
>Libs screeching....Don’t take NN and protect net freedom?

Hahaha so le funny. Net neutrality existed before then but was found unenforceable in a 2014 court case, the terms were updated under this Net Neutrality bill in 2015 so that it would legally be enforceable again. NN always existed.

We only elected him as a joke.
Anyone who blindly 100% follows him is gonna get stabbed.

Every politician is crooket just not equally

Where is the censorship? Why did you retarded faggots shills think that this new tactic was going to work?
NN has nothing to do with google having control of their service, it is about the monopolies you call ISPs not being able to have total control of the internet, no one is going to fall for this retarded false argument

>Where is the censorship?
LOL

Yes, can you show to me how Sup Forums is being censored by any corporation?

>have net neutrality
>jewgle and kikebook monopolizes the internet
>no net neutrality
>AT&T and Verizon monopolizes the internet
what's the difference really?

>Private companies Censoring their platform isn’t the same as private companies censoring their platform....

That’s how retarded you sound

It is when said platform is the entire fucking internet, retard.

IT JUST WILL BE, GOYIM, GAWD WHY CAN'T I CONDITION YOUUUU

>SOROS WANTS NET NEUTRALITY

>implying the vote will pass

This admisnistraion is them ost cucked in histrory. It controls all branches of government but hasn't been able to pass a damned thing.

>implying that even if by some miracle it does pass it won't just be repealed by the next administration.

we've flip-flopped on NN over 3 times now, what's one more?

jewgle owns a lot of shit on the internet. Even the fucking captcha your using right now is owned by jewgle.

>Jewgle and kikebook monopolize the internet

Vimeo
Bing
Duckduckgo
Dailymotion

Another video summarizing the fairness doctrine which was repealed in 1987. This is not at all comparable to nn.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwDI84b3P1Y

There are also countless alternatives to captcha

>NN has nothing to do with google having control of their service, it is about the monopolies you call ISPs not being able to have total control of the internet

>ISP

ISP can do shit, who controls the internet are the backbone providers, those are the real companies who control the internet and those are
Level 3 Communications
Telia Carrier
NTT
Cogent
GTT
Tata Communications

NN doesn't regulate shit about those

there's no relevant competition between bing which is owned by (((windows))), duckduckgo and Jewgle.

Your argument is still stupid, it doesn't matter if other companies might need more regulations, it's a fact that unregulating ISPs will allow them to throttle and extort competitors.

Not sure what that means, even if that stuff is losing the competition it's still perfectly usable as an alternative.

but there's no alternative for you not to use the capcha your currently using right for posting though

Can you explain to me how?

Bing and duckduckgo is so shitty when it comes to searching rare academic papers

That would fall under 4chans domain rights to implement capcha or not.

>muh net neutrality
It's either get fucked by corporations or get fucked by the government. Only solution at this point is to make internet access a public utility, and good luck with that.

> implying getting rid of the amerigoblins is a bad thing
jej

you do realize that recaptcha is owned by google right?

No Net Neutrality = multiple ISPs charging site owners for faster delivery to users
Net Neutrality = United Nations censoring the entire web and only giving voice to SJWs, Jews, and Muslims

Still Trump > Hillary you mutt