Hajimete no Gal 22

Gather round Gal pals. Shit actually happens for once.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/980942/663b058c17/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Connection is shitty so I may disappear for a bit if it goes down

reminder this is getting an anime

Came here to speculate when. Hopefully the season after this. Would be comfy as fuck if FMP was the same season.

Gyarus a best girls

And it will be shit, but will have gyaru tits so it will be forgiven

Finally shit gets real

So, she's not as evil as I thought

>a new golden gyaru age is upon us

so she's gay for Yame, interesting turn
hardly new though

awwwwww

I like how she thinks he's the bad guy, just trying to take advantage of her friend. Sad part is she really isn't wrong.

And that's it. Join us next month when the status quo returns, because Japan.

>Lesbian Gyaru
I didn't know I wanted this so badly.

you missed a page between these

At this point I'm not actually sure who deserves her more.
Junichi has been an utter dick to Yame but he still knows when he fucked up and apologised. More importantly Yame still loves him.
Ranko was trying to protect Yame from a perceived threat, and she wasn't exactly wrong.
The only people I can see as needlessly malicious right now are Junichi's friends.

It's simple, they all just fuck as a group. Best end possible.

So I did. Fixed.

Pure gyaru would never go for that

when will the age of tomboys come??

That might actually work, good job!

They just have to activate their own harem plan.

Never, sadly. Tomo is as close as we're going to get for the foreseeable future.

>Nemesis invades the multiverse

I dont get it. Wasn't the sister telling Yame what to do with Junichi in the first place?

Looks like you have never been in the friendzone.

WHAT? When was this announced?

She was trying to sabotage the relationship by making Yame do things that she normally wouldn't and giving MC-kun opportunities to be a jerk. Ranko thinks (at least partially correctly) that MC-kun wants nothing but sex, so she'll tempt him into trying to do something that Yame will hate him for.

Ranko for the voice of Ranko, please!

Holy shit, the mangaka did a collaboration with another artist for C90. No translation yet.

exhentai.org/g/980942/663b058c17/

maaya uchida? her koito voice would be nice

threesome?

I have a bad feeling about it because it's too damn early for one and it seems like they're just trying to cash in on the sudden interest in gyaru trend while it's still hot.

boy can just be their dildo, everybody wins

Well the misunderstandings have been cleared so those two deserve to be happy together. Ranko needs to tone down her over-protectiveness.

>she's a dyke

Feel like they should get Yoshimura Haruka to be Yame's seiyuu, but I doubt they'd typecast her for this.

>Typecast ESCALATE