Mushoku Tensei - does anybody still reads the manga?

>With that in mind, I head upstairs.

>"Oh... Oh..."

>Suddenly, a voice meagers in from somewhere. A heavy groan. I guess someone is home after all.
>I follow the origins of the sound upstairs. And discovered it coming from Aisha's room.

>"Ah... Oh..."

>As if tormented by a nightmare, a hefty groan. Is Aisha ill?

>"Ah... That's great. Faster..."

>Wait, no. It's that. The same sound made when I sleep with Roxy and Syphy. And sometimes when Eris sleeps with me, one I'm quite familiar of.

>"..."

>This is rather unexpected. Having some adult fun. The thought of Aisha in that kind of relationship never crossed my mind. I'm happy for her, but also a little sad, it's complicated. Ultimately, Aisha is an adult now, and even as her brother I can tell that she's a beauty. Not unusual at all for her to meet someone.
>Or I might have made a mistake. Maybe she came down with something, or I misheard, or she's getting a massage. Or perhaps she's just wresting, if my imagination may be allowed to run wild!... But wrestling isn't known in this world. The possibilities are plenty.

>"..."

>A little awkward and unexpected, but there's nothing unbecoming about it. Let me settle down. I should knock first, to give him a chance to introduce himself. With Paul gone, it's my responsibility to play father's role for Norn and Aisha. That I settled on long ago. I want to see with my own eyes, what kind of person he is.
>I'll give him a tough time if he ends up a deadbeat. It's for Aisha's own good.
>But Aisha isn't one to be charmed so easily. Even if he has some odd habits, he probably won't be a bad guy.
>Anyways, I shouldn't get taken up by first impression, but try to figure out his true nature. ... Even though I was never very good at that.
>Anyways, I should knock. Just as I was about to, more noise came from the room.

>"Oh, Ars, does it feel good?"
>"Em. Yes.... Aisha-nee."

>Instantly, I swung open the door.

>"Huh!?"
>"Wah!?"

>Before my eyes is an impossible sight. Aisha and Ars on the bed together.
>Ars below, with Aisha on top.
>Both are naked. Both bodies covered in sweat.
>Both spooked like cats, frozen still, eyes bugged out with only their heads twisted back.

>"..."

>They're wresting...
>Impossible. Why would they wrestle with nary an underwear? And a particular smell permeates the room. There aren't even any folded chairs around. That means... it's that. Aisha and Ars....

>"... Eh, oh."

>I wish I made a mistake.
>I wish Aisha was just giving Ars a massage when I swung open the door.

>"Ha, aah, ugh."

>Don't know what to say.
>What the hell?
>... What should I do? How did this happen...?

>"Eh, Em, welcome back, Onii-chan... No, this is..."

>Aisha wants to say something. A situation impossible to explain. But the truth finally dawned on me. I wasn't wrong, they were doing it.

>That's right, from her youngest days, Aisha were already looking down at those less capable than her.

>It's just that her judgemental nature was always there.
>She knew how to find capable people.
>But she didn't understand what "love" meant.
>She didn't understand what it meant to love someone.
>She didn't understand what love was.

MT went to shit the moment Rudy became Orsted's bitch boy.

Say what you want but that gave me a bonner.

>ESL retard at it again

So best sister turns out to be complete sociopath.

Deadly sure it was machine translation.

>The same sound made when I sleep with Roxy and Syphy. And sometimes when Eris sleeps with me
Rudeus fucks all 3?

Rudy fucks Roxy and Sylphy. Eris fucks Rudy.

That's how vol 11 ended.

And Roxy became his waifu.

I know MT world is filled with perverts and how low their moral standards are, but I still found it surprising how nobody found any problem tha Aisha took advantage on her 11 yo nephew.

Fucking noble blood, man.

Aisha is Paul's child.

i stopped reading when they were mass transported randomly.

it all falls to shit at that point.

It could've been this fluffy manga/novel, but author wanted to make a semi-edgelord to compete with the likes of Shieldbro or re:Monster.

And he's still not an edgelord, just a fatty being a fatty in a superpowered body.

MT Clone (Opposite Clone rather than direct clone), Gun-Ota, works better than this shitty attempt at creating conflict when there shouldn't have been one. Self Destruction.

I await pic related's next volume.

It was consensual.

amnjzlmm

>author wanted to make a semi-edgelord

I see ESL-kun is at it again today.

This came out before shield bro and long before re monster. The LN I mean

Its been a long time, but he just has a lot of this emotional baggage that drags the story down with him.

I'm talking about from a WebNovel perspective.

WNs at the time were pretty dark and gritty.

>Aisha took advantage on her 11 yo nephew.
the author make a note of it´s normal in this world because medieval worlds always have ambiguous moral, dont forget Rudeus´s father rape that maid and later Rudeus married his step-sister.

I remember when we gotten to spoilers for the diary chapter translations. One Sup Forumsnon worriedly said.

>"is this going to devlove into a convoluted mess with plot twist ever which way?"
>Me: "you are thinking to much it will be as good as it always was"

little did I know

When did this happen?

Imagine if it would be on the opposite way! If an uncle would took advantages on his prepubescent niece!

Extra story.

The author deleted that(although it's definitely not the one ESL dude put up in the op) because some autists raged hard about the chapter even though it was finally her turn to get some much needed development instead of forever being a generic sister archetype.

People like forever want to read the worst kind of trash that keeps getting copy/pasted on narou daily and feels "comfy".

>one of them is a young boy just hitting his teen years with raging hormones
>the other is an adult, infamous master manipulator
Sure, it was totally concensual.

>Rudeus married his step-sister
He didn't.

Actually it's a copy-paste of the translation which is on BT.

On one hand I kinda did want an MT that didn't have a mass teleport. MC growing properly, more Asura and noble politics, and none of that Hitogami/Orsted derailment in Act III.

On another, Adventure, School, and Labyrinth arc was the best arcs in the series so fuck that.

>Translation
Oh god isn't it just MTL?

Hitogami a shit but he didn't do anything wrong.
Prove me wrong.
Protip You can't.

>some much needed development
Dont fool yourself, when it came out everyone agreed it was ooc shit

Whtever it is it's still from the said (deleted) chapter.

There are a summary of the side-story about laplace?
Also reminder that in two week appear the illustration of vol13

So making her an arrogant socipath who seduces her own niece because she mistook motherly love with actual love and than think that her brother who she knows the best would just cut up her belly, tore apart her child, and kill her and his own firstborn son is character development now?
If anything it's just ruined her character and several other who, up till now, known to be at least somewhat decent human/demon beings.

School Arc was nice, so was the Adventure one.

him blowing some immortal demon's head was awesome.

Some guy posted spoilers in the last isekai thread, not sure how much of it is true though just going to copy/paste it.

Laplace's instructor who taught him everything was Pergiuses mother and one of the Dragon Generals

Orsteds dad is Laplace.
Hitogami's daughter is married to the Dragon god-The original dragon god btw.
It seems when this powerful dying deity created the 6 original worlds he bound them together somehow so the balance was always kept and they did not get destroyed but kept on prospering. To oversee that task after his death this deity split himself up or rather gave birth to 6 'overseers'(One of them is the original powerful dragon god sent to the dragon word) so to say, and sent them in each of the worlds which are:
>Dragon World(Inverted, there are mountains where sky should be and there's sky in place of the ground. The organisms who can't fly are being preyed upon)
>Demon World(Miasma hellhole)
>Beast World(probably where all those kemonomimis and other shit come from, huge forest and stuff)
>Sea World
>Heaven world
>Human World
The evolution and everything wasn't going so well in the worlds with harsh enviorements so the survival rate of the races who inhibited them(Talking about the Intelligent ones) were very low.
The sea race, human race, and the beast race had it best it seems(Mostly becauset they didn't have shit like miasma and very dangerous lifeforms that could threaten them)
Humans especially since they lived in a world which allowed them to quickly develop and that world didn't have stuff like red dragons which were a major pain for the dragon race since at first they were almost exterminated by them.

While the humans also had many issues, their short livespans and being able to pass the accumulated knowledge, high reproduction rate and other details allowed them develop the fastest

Hitogami offered a suggestion to the others to hold meetings periodically and swap the technologies of their worlds.

Thanks to that the humans learned how to use touki thats so spread now from the Dragon Race and how to alter the insides of their bodies from the demon race(Humans didn't know about touki at all at first it seems)

They learned to tame powerful creatures thanks to the beast race.

Learned to filter the water and other stuff from the sea race etc.

As for Laplace it seems he was born in the demon world but he's a half dragon race which is baffling because no dragon race should've been in the demon world at that time or so the Dragon God confirmed it. He can't talk at that time and its a story how he survives there(There's some serious infection spreading in all worlds and Monsters/Mamono are created) unitll the Dragon God saves him and takes him to his world. After that it describes his life there and thats where the whole story begins with some serious twists it seems or well thats how much I've heard.

Also the laplace who's telling all this to a little girl might be that elf bitch who keeps sleeping with everyone and there's a theory that Laplace afterwards(After he became mad and shit) might've had something to do with it so it could spread his essense for his reincarnation or something

Thanks

If Orsted wouldn't already stated that Laplace will only reincarnate in the future it would be pretty good twist to make Elinalise as his reincarnation. But now, it just doesn't make any sense.

So is it canon or not?

How old is Ars that that point?

I like to read the manga for the visual representation. But it was so slow, I had to read the LN

for me it went to shit after he settled down and made a family, after that most of the story is about him babysitting his family so they dont get killed, still enjoyed it anyway

Incest is best.

Him having almighty google for an employer made it a whole lot boring.

Yeah. It's pretty fun that we have one character traumatized by rape so hard she can't even bear if a man looks at her, but Paul was just like "Duh, I raped you, would come over my house and become my maid? btw I will fuck you again and make you pregnant. lol".

11 yo. Stated to be 10 or 9 when they started it.

Oh man its been a while, one of the best isekaishitto I've read for sure. Never really found anything like it that focuses so much on the family aspect+worldbuilding.

Jobless Oblige was especially really good in that regard. Rudi and Zieg's banter and how he finally decided to help out Pax junior was nice.

Still really sad how Rudeus died, the guy really grew on me.

Never actually knew there was another spinoff sounds promising. Only 11 chapters though guess I'll wait a bit.