Overlord

Would you feel let down if Ainz never ended up bothering to try and make a relationship happen with one of the NPCs? Or would it bother you more if he did?

I'd be more confused than let down
There would be a lot of wasted plot hooks if absolutely nothing came from it

>Would you feel let down if Ainz never ended up bothering to try and make a relationship happen with one of the NPCs?
No.
>Or would it bother you more if he did?
Yes.

I think it's there just for fan service
Yes, even in the LN
It's the whole reason Albedo was added, although it sounds like she might get some use other than that now

Not really, I don't even like this whole harem romance in the LN. It would be better if the harem parts didn't exist so the author could focus in something else.

Yeah, of all the things going on in Overlord the '12 out of 10 babes trying to desperately seduce a 30 year old shut-in virgin trapped in the body of a dickless skeleton mage-god' is one of the less interesting.
I must admit it's cute or hot from time to time, but I think and hope it just stays in the background.

If Albedo doesn't have a baby by the end, I'll be pissed.

I'm hoping she somehow comes to the real world when he gets out of the game.

>Would you feel let down if Ainz never ended up bothering to try and make a relationship happen with one of the NPCs?
Nope because didn't Ainz himself say that he was becoming more and more "undead" as time went on? e.g. Not having a libido and not feeling compassion and mercy

>Or would it bother you more if he did?
It would bother me considering, well, you know, he's a dickless super magi god with OP items.

What would really bother me is if there was a way for him to replenish rare "gacha" items he won in the real world during promotions unless he has a "duplicator" item like in castlevania symphony of the night.

He announces to the guardians in volume 8 that it's something he might consider in the future, though whether that was to get them off his case or not I don't know
He kinda goes back and forth on it

Aren't he daughter-zoned them all in volume 8 though?

He has admitted to himself in the past that he wants to bone Albedo and Shalltear, if turning into an undead and losing your dick doesnt quench your desires why not just give in?, Im more interested in him expirementing with his body to see if he can indeed grow a dick to bone somebody.

What if...
Albedo was Bukubukuchagama-sama the whole time?

I think he just said that to get them off considering he never tried to think about a solution to get a penis or a body that can eat and sleep. Ainz must be really stressed because he just want to be in peace and he sees the NPCs as his children, yet some of them keep pushing themselves at him. At the beginning it was kinda fun, now it's just annoying and feel like Maruyama is wasting pages on something stupid.

What if...
Surshana was the 9nth member of Nine's Own goal?

>tfw Buku comes to the NW in her real body
>Ainz and Buku spend all day locked in his room matting

This LichXSlime thing is popular, aren't it?
Would read this fanfic.

Yeah, in the breath after saying he'd be open to a relationship in the future
He's in a triply weird place because 1 he's a boneless, low-emotion skelly, 2 they're his friends' creations, and 3 he's also a virgin who has never even spoken with a woman

The 9th memeber left the game, maybe even deleted his account.

That was why Goatbro is 1500% pissed off with Touch Me.

I really like the scenes where Ainz interacts with NWorlders, Ainzack best humie btw, we need more of it.
Does anyone else feels like the loli-queen of Draconic Kingdom will be able see through Ainz act? She seems like in quite the similar position, with the constant need to act as someone she is not.

Well, from what we know, they are adding OVA only new character.

Maybe a 3rd NPC to jump on the bone train?

>Rubedo
What is Shalltear doing in that gif?

The loli queen likely gonna not be able to meet Ainz. Because from the end of vol11, Ainz "died"

You watched the PPP ova from vol 11?

Why is she spinning though?

I hope the Lizardmen and Carne Village stay loyal to Ainz and go to war with some other state looking to terrorize those lands now that the ruler is dead.

They'll add more fodder to extend the fights scenes and the NPCs they skipped in the anime.
Maybe gazef vs DK will be animated.
Character designs and preview should come out soon since it's out in feb.

I don't like the dead Ainz thing and hope it's explained and resolved quickly. When's Volume 12 due, anyway?

Enri will go Nuclear but then will see through the fake death of Ainz due to Lupisregina fucking up and Enri will subsequently start harboring doubt about Ainz/Naz or start connecting Jaladeboth to Ainz
This will be the very beginning of her ultimate hero arc where she slays Ainz in the end with Nfirea's help of stealing a magic item

Cmon CZ, smile!
Why won't she smile?

Too late, way too late
Fall/Autumn 2017

Just noticed when rewatching the anime that they didn't actually fuck up Nazarick, when you up the brightness by a few notches it's matching LN description.
Darkening was just to make Ainz seem more ominous to animefags right?

Sems like it's going to be a two-parter like the men in the knigdom arc, if we are going to judge from 2-3 month release schedule between them.
What do you think Ainz will be doing while feigning death?
Will he be playing Momon again? Or he is going to hide in Baharuth Empire and we are going to get some Ainz-Jercniv bonding?

CHRIST

One ot the anime changes i actually like is how they made Ainz so freakishly tall. Looks spooky.
Seriously, with such wide shoulders he would look ridiculous being shorty.
Know some good fanfics to subdue thrist for overwhelming power?

There's BMG if you want, and I don't doubt there's at least a couple more if you just google it.
But you're asking for good fanfics, and those
>fanfic
>good
pick one

I hope they don't ignore JUST in the future. What I really hope for is putting a stop to boring filler books like the last one...

1 > 3 > 10 > 6 > 9 > 2 > 5 > 8 > 11 > 7 >>> 4

You're a mean one, Mr. Lich
You really are undead
You're as cuddly as a dragon,
You're as charming as the dead
Mr. Lich
You're a bad spellcaster with a greasy black squid

You're a monster, Mr. Lich
Your tank's an empty slut
Your skull is full of spiders,
Your puppet strings are cut, Mr. Lich
I wouldn't touch you with a
Bra-stuffing vampire butt

You're a vile one, Mr. Lich
You have roaches in your smile,
You have all the sustained interest of a Climb-filled chapter file
Mr Lich
Given the choice between the two of you,
I'd take the Climb-filled chapter file

You're a foul one, Mr. Lich
You're a metal-chomping mole
Your hand is full of dead grasped hearts
Your butler's full of swole
Mr Lich

The three best words that best describe you,
Are as follows, and I quote
Death, life's goal!

You're a rotter Mr Lich
You're the king of sinful tombs
Your heart's a bright red circle; to its purpose we assume
Mr Lich

Your home is an appalling dump heap
Overflowing with the most disgraceful
Assortment of deplorable rubbish imaginable,
And it has way too many rooms

You nauseate me, Mr Lich
With a world-class super nos
You're a skelly jerky jockey and,
You drive a skelly horse
Mr Lich

You're a ten-pager Clementine
And Enri doujin
Without a link to sauce!

I think he is going to be a side character for a while. Or at least until the volume about draconic kingdom or city-state alliance.
Jercniv character do make potential for some good filler tho
>News of Ainz death reach Jercniv
>"JUST shaking"
>Jercniv: "Could it be? My prayers are ans...."
>Ainz teleports here
>Ainz:"Jercniv-dono, don't panic! I was worrying about you being distressed at the news so i am rushed here as fast as i could. It's all a trick to deceive my enemies!"
>Jercniv:"..."
>Ainz:"Also i need some place to hide(*and build a friendship with you*), can i trouble you my young emperor?"
And so we get an adventures of Jercniv and Ainz. Ainz walking behind Jercniv under invisibility and helping him dealing with priests and other empire problems.
>JUST

Fucking saved
There's no way someone from here was clever enough to come up with this

no
I hope the last arc is albedo's betrayal and how she saw through his every lie.

>Given the choice between the two of you,
>I'd take the Climb-filled chapter file

Lost
Someone needs to vocaroo this as Pandora's Actor

As expected of Overlord thread regulars

>saw through every lie
>the whole time her 'loves momonga' thing was an act, her settings change never got officially confirmed before the end of Ygg and she's been super fucking pissed at him the whole time for messing with Tabula's settings for her
>has been trying to get him alone so she can kill him

I'd shit myself

We know her obsessive love for him is real. We've seen her alone in her room with her crazy shit and she loves "Momonga" so much that she despises the "Ainz Ooal Gown" name and the guild it stands for.

>Albedo is the main antogonist of Overlord
Nah, something tells this will not be the case.

...so is there a 10 page clemmy and Enri doujin?

To my knowledge, no. Sorry, user. I want it as badly as anyone.

Why would anyone want a relationship with this disgusting bitch?

Absolutely not. Ainz trying to set up a "relationship" with any NPCs would get in the way of his trying to be a manager for something with so much resources and automated processes on which he has no control, and yet somehow still being at the wheel and never crashing and burning; which is what, in interaction with a world well built, makes Overlord interesting.

tl;dr Albedo's screentime is wasted being dedicated to her obsession instead of her managerial role.

Childhood is idolizing Gazef
Adulthood is realizing Ainz makes more sense

She's not disgusting, she's just kind of your typical bland anime "monster" girl who's so pretty that she isn't. The most attractive thing about her to me is her canon bush.

Am i a horrible person for wanting people like Demiurge and Renner to succed and be happy?
For good people like Climb and king Ranpossa to fail?

You're a real human bean.

Demiurge is really cool and a bro to the protagonist. Climb is boring as shit. These are normal, healthy wants.

>Clementine/Enri doujin
It should start out with Clementine trying to have her way with Enri only to discover that she was in no way prepared to handle the General and being pleasured into a submissive, repentant wreck.

You could maybe get Enri to then order her to help her get Nfirea off, and possibly tie it in to Clementine engaging in some dubcon with him back when he was her weirdly naked hostage as a part of Khajiit's plan, but that's optional. The happy couple could keep her as a pet afterwards if you want it to go this way.

Inb4 Lupus joins but she doesn't take the dick because she only wants to give her virginity to Ainz, and only eats out Enri while pegging Enfirea.

Demiurge yes
Renner not so much necessarily
Climb is only good because he's trained that way so it's irrelevant

King Ranpossa, Jirchiv, Gazef may or may not have been good people respectively but they couldn't even begin to come close to being able to do all the good for the world that Ainz is capable of doing
Ainz put the adventurer's guild out of business in a month, a fucking month. That means in one month of him taking power, all monster attacks on farms stopped, all village troubles were taken care of, all roads became completely safe where before many people lost their lives on them
And on top of that, Ainz saw how the guild got put out of business and then gave them another purpose and made them stronger and more lucrative and more safe for members than ever before
It's the unfortunate dilemma of rule though. Even if Ainz could show Ranpossa how exponentially better his rule could be for the people than anything the old kingdom could do, they would resist, because that's how power works. Root for Ainz to finish it quickly and painlessly, but don't root for him to not finish it.
As long as Ainz can really drive the point home to Demi and Albedo that they are not going to ever turn into a terror run slave state, then he's the best possible option available and it's a disservice to the good people to say he shouldn't because he might get his hands dirty along the way

For comparison, Gazef was a super noble, honorable and valiant man who wanted the best for the people and had the crown's ear for like 15 years and what did he ever meaningfully get done? Nothing, because he couldn't pull the trigger when he needed to

The ends don't usually justify the means, but if the ends are 'world peace, total safety, technological eureka and revitalization of arts and culture (dwarves, adv. guild, etc)' then you can morally let it slide in my mind

When's the Volume 12 announcement

Maruyama spends about 160 days writing each novel, so he should have finished writing it by early November. What's taking so long?

Apparently it's not coming out until fall 2017. I've also heard August mentioned specifically, but both are equally hearsay.

>yfw double book

The point is, we have options, and you've done well to lay them out

>Clem comes looking all cocky
>Enri manhandles her and smothers her in a meaty, toned thigh-lock
>Enfirea comes home and she blows him while forcing Clem to eat her out
>at the end of it she's chained up in a shed beside their house with a sign in Gob language reading 'free use'
>her muffled screams in the background as Enri and Nfirea cuddle inside the cabin sipping cocoa and teaching Enri to read

Let's just hope there's something in between

>Maruyama writing AOG vs Seraphim guild war as a tale Ainz is telling the kids during some random encounter

No reason for a delay

The delay in 2016 happened because Maruyama was almost finished with the dwarves and changed gears to make a brand new volume to explain away what happened after Katse Plains.

There was a 1 year delay between Volume 9 and Volume 10 because Maruyama wrote volumes in that span, but they released only one. Dwarves were released on the normal schedule.

So, we can conclude that unless Maruyama went Togashi and lazed around after releasing Volume 10, most of the work for Volume 12 should be done by now.

August makes no sense...at worst I would think February, with an announcement in the next PPP OVA

This is beautiful.

Ainz's suspicions are correct, though. Most of the girls only like him because of their settings or his status. So it's just fanservice/gags at this point.

I have a lot of hope for Mare's development. Mare seems almost autism if you look past the timid front. Interacting with adult elves would be good for him, as would be rebellion against his settings.

Did he have to do any work for the recap movies? Could that have delayed/currently be daying him?

Maruyama supervised the anime throughout 2014 and 2015 and that did not impact his schedule.

Days between volumes:

Volume 6-7: 211
Volume 7-8: 118
Volume 8-9: 185
Volume 9-10: 365
Volume 10-11: 123

Average is 160, but given how short volume 8 was, and how the material was really two halves of the same, it's better to estimate it takes about 180 days to write, or two novels per year.

Worst case scenario is Maruyama slacked off after writing Volume 10 and didn't start Volume 12 until October, meaning we're looking at a March 2017 release date.

More likely scenario, Volume 12 is already done or in the late editing stages, and they're waiting for 2017 to reestablish the release schedule. Maruyama promised the next few volumes would not be as long as Volume 12, so it shouldn't be some double length monster.

Otherwise, there is no reason to not simply release it in January.

Then I, too, am curious as to this 'August' rumor

I've also never seen or read an interview of Maruyama. Is the man real?

Is there a female in Nazarick apart from Entoma that Shalltear doesnt lust for?

He is. A lot of mangaka are very private people, and they somehow get away with it (no American creator would be able to enjoy that luxury). I've only seen the August/autumn rumors in these threads without sources, so we can probably ignore them.

Death Knight-kun

I'm dumb, who is this girl So-Bin drew in the Volume 11 afterward?

Either some homunculii maid or maybe it's Tsuare

So is Ainz gonna make some cafe for adventurers and put the homunculus maid to work there?

I believe that is Foire, one of the 41 maids of Nazarick

>that Bar Nazarick logo

That's sick. I need that on a hoodie.

*Bar.
Getting served drinks by a myconoid does sound nice.

Maruyama sure fucking likes blondes

That's just the Homunculi. There's 41(?) of them so I feel they just kept to a common formula when making them.

>matting
They're gonna practice they're wrestling?

...that's actually a great idea if they could be brought to heel to act nice to non-Nazarick folks

That would be my [Wish upon a star] if I were Ainz. "I wish all the NPCs of Nazarick would gain the ability to respect and befriend the natives of this New World"
But he won't because 'muh friends' creations, I'm sure if they were here they'd get pissed if they saw the now living npcs not treating normal people like worthless garbage'

How can best slime and best girl turn into worst girl?

>Ainz is Maruyamas proyection of himself
>PA is Ainz proyection of himself.
>Likes blondes.
It all makes sense.

If feels like every other new female character that's introduced has blonde hair to me

Are you kidding? The Maids would have panic attacks if you took them away from Nazarick. They threw a fit when Ainz wouldn't let them work 28 hours a day.

Hmm, well counting those outside of Nazarick, you have Clem, the other Vampire girl, Blue Rose leader, crazy bitch Princess, and the Waahg.

Now that I think on it, doesn't Ainz comment one how a lot of people are blonde foreigners in NW?

Its not like they are just gonna spend all their lives just cleaning some rooms, besides they asked Ainz to take them out in vol.11, they have to marry and have some kids to take their places before they die of old age.

A couple of the blue rose were blonde haired I believe, not just the leader. Then that one dead worker bitch that tried to run in v7. Tsuare, Waifu of Butlers is blonde too.

>Its not like they are just gonna spend all their lives just cleaning some rooms
They will if Ainz doesn't stop them

>before they die of old age
Do Homunculi age? Can they even have kids?

Oh god all of Blue Rose are blondes.

I kind of want another challenge for Ainz. It doesn't have to be something buttfucking like the ST World Item, but something like the demon tree or lizard men that would get him to mobilize the sizable minions he's been collecting. Otherwise, this is just bulking up mooks for no reason.

I'm not talking about Ainz v. Jaldabaoth, the lower power level battles have been the most interesting to me so far in the novel. The fight against Shalltear, by contrast, was not as interesting.

I don't have a lot of D&D experience but it's like comparing combat in Baldur's Gate I to how things went in Throne of Bhaal.The combat metas were very different, but the latter geared a lot more toward min/maxing because it was rarer to encounter abilities you weren't already familiar with.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

It was in one of the movie announcements.
If it's really summer/fall then he better be writing full novels for those movie releases.

It's just this region, I think it was mentioned that there's people like narberal where brain got his sword.

Homunculi are similar to golems, practically an advanced form, but instead of focusing on size/strength more effort is made toward replicating the creature the homunculi is based on.

So, it's probably that the maids are otherwise normal humans who don't age, but can be killed. Given that they eat, they probably poop too.

Why hasn't anything been said about Nazarick's plumbing?

I dont understand why you would want to see some rice-eaters instead of more fantasy races? Is that your fetish?

>was not as interesting.
Did you only watch the anime?

>Why hasn't anything been said about Nazarick's plumbing?
I, huh, that's a good point. Let's just chop it up to magic.

6 Pleiades fighting together to draw out the Godkin while the Guardians lie in wait is my best bet

Just the Pleiades fighting together would be baller.

>yfw the BS manage to kill Entoma.