I just realized, Lelouch geassed Shirley to live, right?

I just realized, Lelouch geassed Shirley to live, right?

Do you think he might have accidentally created a horrible undead zombie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOUv7Sxfjzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, hey, someone else was in that thread last night.

I suppose it all depends on just how powerful Geass is. If the World of C shit is any indication, it might be supernatural in nature, so the answer is 'maybe.'

The geass cannot make people do things they're physically incapable of doing to begin with

Normally, no. But Lelouch's Geass had become super duper Geass Deluxe by the end. He also entered a world beyond life, death, and causality, and told that world to go fuck itself.

Furthermore, Suzaku's own "live" command was shown to be supernatural bullshit too - far beyond the mere manipulation of luck.

Depends one your definition of zombie. They probably need a functional brain to work and as far as i know she wasn't shot in the head so it could be possible

We've seen several Geass in the main series but all of them were limited to affect the mind in some ways, none of them were capable of affecting the physical world directly.

Lelouch could only give orders
Mao could only read thoughts
Rolo could only manipulate the perception of time and not stop time itself
Bismark could see a few seconds in the future

Marianne's case is a bit different in that she could transfer her whole "soul" into another person, but at best this is affecting the supernatural not the physical world.

Now I'm not saying that this excludes the possibility of a geass that affects something other than the mind, but so far that's how it works and I'm going to assume this is the limit. Zombification is something that decidedly goes beyond the mere mind-affecting powers and it's not something that Lelouch should be capable of.

That's not the geass power, Suzaku was superhuman to begin with.

There's this whole scene where the Knight of One is like HOW ARE U BEATING ME ITS UNPOSSIBLE and then it cuts to Suzaku's geass eyes

His geass eyes also pop up against Kallen, both to show he's using his full power and also to explain how he survived being inside a mech which was microwaved with nuclear energy and exploded

Suzaku's "live" command is amazing because he's RIDICULOUSLY fast and agile, and this is stated over and over again before he got geass'd

in a normal fight he has morality or his own indecision take over and cause him to panic/freeze then lose, but the live command takes away all of that and forces him to do whatever he is physically capable of doing to make it happen

it's not giving him any more power than he normally has, but it's making him use it in situation where he would have held back before

>it's not giving him any more power than he normally has, but it's making him use it in situation where he would have held back before
Ah yes, Suzaku can destroy the future and its def. not supernatural in anyway, gotcha.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOUv7Sxfjzw

I thought there was a difference between Shirley and Suzaku.
Lelouch told Suzaku to "Live" but he told shirley "Don't die"

>Shirley screaming with a deranged smile about how she's going to send Lulu back to where he belongs(the grave)

he wasn't "destroying the future", he was following the path that Bismark saw, but Bismark wasn't fast enough to stop it

knowing that someone will punch you in the face in 0.5 seconds doesn't necessarily mean you can actually stop it if your body isnt fast enough to put up your guard

>"Suzaku, your willpower is extraordinary. Turning my Geass command to live into an unexpected weapon."

Literal quote.

Mind you we're in a universe where there are literal immortals and magic, where Lelouch Geassed an entire planet into an heroing, but sure act like there's limits on what the magic eyes can do

Maybe she'll have a reincarnation in the new series. A kind, lively and cute loli.
So, she will be the new loli of the show, being that Nunnally, Anya, Chinese Empress and Kaguya won't be in that age anymore.

Nice try Jeremiah

>dub

>that time Lelouch geassed suzaku to live and it made him a better pilot and able to beat a guy who could literally see his moves a second into the future

I'm not giving a .webm to a retard

Doesn't matter since it was undone by Orange anyway.

Suzaku gets the command to live and becomes a superhuman.

If Lelouch used that command on anyone else they'd simply endeavor to stay away from any kind of danger.

she will literally come back in R3 to win the Lulubowl over every other undeserving whore

Fair enough.

I still hate hearing it though. For some reason it activates all types of cringe in me.

Specifically he commanded her to "not die"

Well yeah, you have to do what you can to live and if shitting on the Knight of One is how you continue to live then ya sorta gotta do it.

You can bloody well deal with it you fucking weeb. The fact that I bothered to get a youtube link with the scene in question was kind enough, I could have just said "Go back and watch R2"

Bismarck can't actually see the future. Remember, Geass is always about mind manipulation. Bismarck's ability allows him to see what his opponent intends to do. It's probable the live command altered what was going through Suzaku's mind to counter Bismarck's ability.

>you fucking weeb
Reported.

> Remember, Geass is always about mind manipulation.
lol

Nobody ever said it couldn't affect the mind of GOD, too.

It wasn't Lelouch that erased Charles and Marianne...

I look forward to your flustered, five paragraph long explanation of why people coming back from the dead in Resurrection actually makes total sense

>Nobody ever said it couldn't affect the mind of GOD, too.
Lelouch didn't tell the world of C to kill Mariane and Charles, he just told it to stop Ragnarok

>Marianne's case is a bit different in that she could transfer her whole "soul" into another person, but at best this is affecting the supernatural not the physical world.

no is not supernatural more than the other geasses, instead of rearranging the brain cells to accept a command or something, it created a second partition in the victim's brain to host the geasser's brain (memory, emotions, decisions, all included)

The only form we'll see Shirley and other dead characters ever again apart from flash backs is if resurrected!Lulu beginss having hallucinations of the people dearest to him that died. There's a rather good one shot fanfiction based on that premise.

Because he never actually died faggot, he was the cart driver. Him an C.C. have been fucking like rabbits.

If there's a positive thing about season 3 is that it will show how the cart driver theory was false all along.

shirley is so dumb she is probably a clone anyway

Also I'm pretty sure mind TRANSFER into another body goes a bit beyond mind manipulation.