Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Chapter 70 is out and I don't know if the translator posted the update in the last thread. Ignore this thread if this is old news.

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

Other urls found in this thread:

rorisama.tumblr.com/post/153981889424
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rem was my seasonal waifu.

Don't forget to report and filter out catfag's posts.

I was kind of worried not seeing a re:zero thread for a couple hours

He did post it, but most didn't notice i think.

Stop this already, you're being more annoying than him. He's technically not breaking any rules, so you're just going to get fucked for reporting him.

Every thread would be tremendously better if those that don't like him just ignored him.
So, Subaru is going to see various reactions to his deaths now, huh. Can't wait for the one where he killed himself with pointy rocks.

I'm gonna save everyone by throwing myself off of this cliff

>Wilhelm: “You shan't pass on! I shan't allow you to pass! If I am to lose a benefactor in this fashion, I could not live with the shame!”
>Felis: “Why'd he have to go pulling this stupidity now...”
>Putting pressure on the wound, Wilhelm shouts with tenacity. Even while spitting his agitated remark, Felis casts the kindest magic in the world.
>This sight, their ripples of emotion, slam Subaru about the heart.
>But, no matter how hard they try—
>Felis: “—”
>Wilhelm: “Felix! Why!? Why have you stopped healing!? Should this go on...”
>Felis: “It's over, Old Will. —His soul isn't anywhere any more.”
>Wilhelm closes in on Felis. Pushing him away, Felis removes Wilhelm's jacket and uses a handkerchief from his pocket to wipe Subaru's wound. The cut closes cleanly, this body no longer conceivable as having sustained fatal injury, returned back to the several-minutes-prior healthy Subaru.
>But neither did its loads of spilt blood nor departed soul remain inside.
>Looking down at the pale, dead Subaru, Wilhelm shakes his head.
>Wilhelm: “Why... why is this! Why, so easily... Subaru-dono, you were...!”
>Slammed with a fist, the floor cracks open.
>The blood mixed with the bits of broken floor happens because Wilhelm's punch split his fist open as well. Blood dripping from his knuckles, >Wilhelm's incredible regret leads him to bite his lip open.
>Opposite the clearly emotional Wilhelm, Felis too looks down at Subaru with a pained expression.
>His ears droop as he gazes at the not exactly-peaceful dead Subaru.

So this is the aftermath, holy shit.

>Seasonal
>Not 3 years running

WHAT THE FUCK?!
WHAT POSSESSED HIM!?

Could be a bunch of things, Satella, Petelgeuse doubt that one since he was already already and he didn't have time to transfer his own soul to a boy, the Subaru who "wakes up" in the shadow realm when Subaru dies. Maybe something else too

>—Before the two of them, Subaru's supposedly-perished body has uprighted itself.
>Subaru:
>This spectacle transcending comprehension shocks even Subaru's consciousness.
>His uprighted flesh stretches out its limbs with the choppy movement of a mechanical doll, standing up with its head still bent ninety degrees sideways, eyes slowly opening. Its unfocused gaze, its light-bereft pupils, leer over the room.
>Wilhelm: “Fehl...”
>Felis: “Impossible! His body was unmistakably dead! The resuscitation failed!”

What the actual fuck

I was wondering if I had missed this thread, since the update is several hours up for several hous by now.

Anyhow, I love the second trial!
And it was only the first death for now!

God bless the translator

No clue

The only implication we get is shadow that immediately consumes anything it touches. That and Puck calling Subaru a witch. So, probably Satella.

Eee, why does the translatorbro have to use Felis instead of Ferris? I'm too used to Ferris, it's distracting.

But why would she posses Subaru after he died? Didn't Satella herself give Subaru RbD? What is exactly going on here?

I'm telling you people

Subaru IS Satella

I'm sure if you kindly ask summary user, he will explain.
Well. The thing is, and this is heavily implied in the second trial so far, that there is a possibility that the loops where Subaru dies just go on. Satella might have given Subaru a means to avoid permanent death, but that doesn't mean that the Satella from the loop he died in follows him. Normally I would brush this off as bullshit because it would be pretty dumb to give Subaru RbD if she herself doesn't gain anything by it. But we saw what Roswaal's opinion on the matter is, and Satella is arguably a lot more insane and crazily fixated on her object of affection. Why she goes to kill them I don't know. Maybe, since Subaru failed, she is possessing him to attempt to drown the world in darkness. It's just guesswork at this point, though.

I have no idea when he hangs out here. I hope he would just see my post at some point.

Just imagine it's Ferris.

Take it easy with the plot twists kubo

What if it's the Subaru seems to love Satella? The one who proclaimed his love to her and attributed all his feelings of sin to her, and the one who makes Subaru cry when he hears her voice?

HOLY SHIT! Did Dark Lord Subaru actually fucking happen?!

More like possessed corpse Subaru.

>—Before the two of them, Subaru's supposedly-perished body has uprighted itself.
>Subaru:
>This spectacle transcending comprehension shocks even Subaru's consciousness.
>His uprighted flesh stretches out its limbs with the choppy movement of a mechanical doll, standing up with its head still bent ninety-degrees sideways, eyes slowly opening.
>Its unfocused gaze, its light-bereft pupils, leer over the room.

Holy fuck, I heard he would see visions of some of what happens after some of his deaths, but not this, what the fuck. I love it when secondary characters freak the fuck out over revelations like this. Undead/possessed Subaru is terrifying.

I want an illustration of that once the LN reaches that point.

PRETTY

PRET- oh..

>3DPD

It's a really cute Ferriperson

It's shit

I think pretty

It's a good cosplay. Still 3DPD though.

So many possibilities as to what exactly just happened there

Then go tell

What about Echidna fucking with him? She reconstructs their pasts so I'd assume that people undertaking the trial are an open book to her. She might know about the whole possession incident and could be using that and various other possible futures to coerce him into cooperation

I don't think the trial can be messed with it.

Plus it's working off the book who reads you mind and then proceeds to create the most realistic scenario possible for your future.

Huh. So it might have seen the possession of Emilia, and created this vision of the future due to the not exactly far fetched assumption that Satella would be easily able to possess an unconscious Subaru. It even included a pissed off Puck immediately jumping Subaru showing no signs of caring about collateral damage. Even though that collateral damage includes Emilia,which strikes me as odd since she is not dead.

What if Subaru asks puck to kill him if SHTF later in the series?

Why would he do that? He'd just loop. And that's a harsh way of doing things. Why ask somebody else to kill you when you can suicide? Subaru showed before that he is capable of killing himself if he thinks he absolutely needs to loop.

sauce? :P

rorisama.tumblr.com/post/153981889424

They better have a fucking penis.

>looks like they do
>doesn't show it

How can I fap without seeing the cock?

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

What if Subaru is a manifestation of Envy in the form of jealousy? The fear that what one already has will be lost?
Subaru is a term for the Pleiades, the "Seven Sisters," and Envy only really went out of control after Satella consumed the other six witches.
Aldebaran may be Pride, and someone suggested that as Pride he may reject the standards and/or ideals set by the other SinBishops, who so far don't really embody the sin they represent. As "The Follower" of the Pleiades it seems to be really up in the air what kind of position he takes later, as it could be either side.

Or we could be looking way too deeply into this shit

So is Subaru the seal? In every timeline he dies the bestest waifu is free to reighn. This makes sense actually!

> pick weakest nihon weeb
> have him die a lot
> REIGN IN COUNTLESS WORLDS
> probably reign in the world where he succeeds too

This would make sense but what if Subaru grows stronger than Satella?

Why the hell is Puck such a giant sperg about Emilia?

>I'm mad now, she fainted so i'm going to fuck you up hard
>Wait Puck, if you do that you're going to kill a bunch of people!
>Fuck you, Lia cry, die die die

Like what?

does puck even give a fuck about anything EXCEPT emilia?

Seems to me he doesn't value mortal's lives to begin with.

Puck is a two-faced asshole.

He's under contract remember?

Shitck killed Ferri, he is just pure evil.

He said so himself, if she faints he uses his own judgement to take care of things.

That was all what he wanted to do.

So? The 'contract' he mentioned in this chapter said he was free to do what he wanted, not kill everything.

He's a jackass.

Puck literally does only care about Emilia, but his motives are still kind of shaky far as we know. He's there to protect Emilia, and that's all we've really been given. He acts like her really cares about her, but his over-sheltering her, his absence since the Cult attacks, and his behavior when Emilia is not around to keep his cool badumtis throw a wrench into that idea.

He's contracted to "end the world" should Emilia die, I guarantee his "contract" with Emilia is little more than a facade to keep her from questioning things. It's far more likely that his real contract is with Echidna.

This poor man just wanted a son

If that happens he has probably paid his soul and sanity to have a non shitty nerfed version of every authority which means Satella failed to pull off her death wish.

But the terms of his contract reflect his own motives, mindset, and desires. Like Roswaal he has a very narrow will to live and everything else is collateral

Sounds great to me.

>Frederica with a tail

Cute as fuck

She hasn't shown that she could go beast mode in the WN from all the translated chapters so far right?

I wonder if she will in the last loop, or if her being able to go beast mode will be a LN thing.

I think it's a LN thing.

does he use unseen hand again in the final loop
does the cost of doing so carry on through death

He does against Garf.

>does the cost of doing so carry on through death
In Arc 6, it's made very clear that it does. He actually feels incredible pain when he overuses it, which happens the first time he tries it after the loop in which he overused it while strangling Ram.

>mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
So Satella is going wild on everyone around Subaru's corpse every time Subaru dies in a timeline?

Maybe? All events after Subaru's death are purely conjecture by Dona.

This time specifically Subaru was healed.

Not just conjecture: because of the nature of the Trial, it's likely worst-case-scenario conjecture. "Remember that thing you did? Here's what could have happened because of it."

Given the nature of his RbD would have been revealed to Echidna just from grazing his memories of the event, she would know that it's a trait given to him by Satella, and she would have a decent understanding of how those around would react to Subaru's corpse. Between Wilhelm fighting to save Subaru's life, Felis's ability to heal his body into an empty shell, and Echidna's least favorite person watching said vessel so closely, the concept makes sense.

That said, there's no real precedent for Satella/Envy to take over Subaru's corpse. The conditions surrounding her possession of Emilia are rather fundamentally different to the scenes of the Trial.

Technically they're not that different.

Subaru's mind would have jumped to another universe in that point, and his body got healed, it was empty. Emilia was doing the trial, so her mind was sent somewhere else, and thus her body was also empty.

>Felix heals Subaru's body
>Satella goes inside

Hmm?

How would this make any sense user. If Subaru is the key to breaking her seal then why did she give him RBD. Subaru has a side that intensly craves Satella even more then Satella/Envy loves Subaru (which I thought was impossible), maybe it's that side that came out.

Sex with Beako.

But Satella's/Envy's aggression was set off by Subaru breaking the "contract," if it can be called such, by talking to Echidna about it.

Would she take the same action on his death? The object of her affection is gone, would she bother taking the Puck route?

Still gross.

I hope that when the mysteries start to get revealed, we can look back on past events that made no sense and go "oohhhh, so THAT's what was happening"

Well, we're assuming that the thing that possessed Subaru was Satella, but for all we know, it could have been something completely different.

One friend tried to convince me that this is not moe/harem but it didnt give me anything solid. Can i trust him?

It's like Satella's influence on the world is dependent on RBD. The more Subaru talked about RBD, the more power Envy used to slaughter everyone.

Like when Subaru makes a direct comment on RBD to someone else, it gives Satella a connection to the world by the "contract" they have and allows her to influence and use her powers around Subaru. This is just theory though

You could have just checked yourself. That's some very small faith you have in your friend.

I got the same impression at first, but it's not harem.

Dark Lord Subaru which is insanely in love with Satellla for some reason.

You say that like its weird to love satella

Subaru really is Wilhelm's son and I didn't know that Ferris would really feel bad about him dying.

Nothing wrong with it.

That was Satella's meat-puppet, not Subaru anymore.

Its possible the contract is weirder than we expect. Echidna's Book of Wisdom should show everything that has already happened, and from there make conjectures about the future. In that case she can look up with the terms and conditions of Satella's contract with Subaru is and its possible this is some result of that.

I don't think it happens every time he dies though, maybe it was because his body was repaired?

Ferri has a heart

I just think he didnt watch as much of this stuff like me, so he could be a little more merciful about it.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with Ferrisfag on this one, but yeah, Puck is an asshole.

It really hit him to see Subaru dead. I think it's safe to say that Subaru is now his sonfu.

Daughteru is not for lewd.

I really want a eureka moment for these things. As it seems every question that has been answered just brings up more questions.

DESU~

Who brushed Beako's hair in the mansion?
Was it Rem?

?

What's better, that or this?

I think she did it occasionally, mostly she just cleans Betty's bed when she wets it.

He's also contracted not to interfere in Emilia's witch trials.