Net neutrality

So what about net neutrality? Are we fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I&t=114s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sauce?

Don't have it, just a funny pic I saved once

fuckin pleb...get it right

Meh, stupid caption. It's better without it

source

My fucking sides hahahahahah

You really think that's funny?

this

Imagine the smell

i like fish, doesnt bother me one bit

That makes one of us.

I keked a little

Only ameritards are fucked, rest of the world will be enjoying full access to the Internet

kinda feel bad for our burger bros

I really feel bad for our ameribros....

Dumbfucks will see their internet throttled on certain websites like Sup Forums because the ISP's special fee isn't paid lmao. Why did Trump go full retard here though... Usually the anti-net neutrality politicians are all corrupt crook lobbied by the big communication companies like Comcast, Trump is rich enough to say fuck you to the lobbyists, so why do this shit...

There's no such thing as "rich enough", I don't think... why do you think all these elites get involved in horrifying shit, despite the fact that they've amassed a fortune which would take several lifetimes to completely squander?

How can you lobby a billionaire politician exactly? I'm sure Trump would feel extremely insulted if he was offered millions, or even hundred of millions, to do certain favors. Meanwhile the average politician who doesn't make too much will suck cocks, kill his family and betray his constituents for a million $ which is several times his net worth.

Trump isn't doing this because of the money, he's just being an ass. I'm just glad Trudope thinks otherwise when it comes to the FCC's decisions.

i wish

It's not always about money, friend. Sometimes they can offer other things.

Also our internet and news are already censored to shit, and people have been prosecuted for facebook and twitter posts almost after EU set the precedent. Don't be a canacuck, open your fucking eyes and get out into the world. If you haven't gotten pressed by the gov't, it's because you haven't said anything worthwhile.

No, nothing will change. It's just lefties chimping out because they hate it when the government doesn't control everything.

>it's because you haven't said anything worthwhile.

My friend, I've advocated for the genocide of nearly every minority here and have folders full of rape & gore. What I meant is that Trudope has made it clear Canada won't be allowing ISPs to throttle certain websites that don't pay fees, unlike the US after net neutrality is gone, which is good.

On censorship though? I don't really care. Even if I was allowed hate-speech and the right to incite violence against minorities in public, I wouldn't do it. Anybody with a good job and a good life wouldn't do it, don't want to kill my reputation. I'll just continue advocating genocide on the Internet as usual, with my boss and friends on kikebook never knowing about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I&t=114s

Don't discuss things you don't understand. NN is a shit meme.

Nobody got sauce?

girl on the top is apolonia lapeidre

Yeah, no, you're just a run of the mill edgelord and nothing more. They've been taught to keep their eye on you just in case, but nothing more.

Lemme know how things turn out once you really start rocking the boat.

Basically, who do you want to control and ban people, Google facebook twitter reddit or verizon, Spectrum, att.

Google facebook twitter reddit have a much worse history on censorship. I will side with the providers and Pai and put the privacy reins back at FTC

NNN means you are fucked, nobody would pay for shitter, that defends ukroniggers by censoring out anything Russian.

I thank God for Trump.

Know that the providers are a service depending on payment from consumers and the socials and entertainment is not.

Men want only one thing and it's fucking disgusting.

Tits or gtfo

I got man boobs if that helps.

Prove it

nice. still tits or gtfo

You don't need SAUCE

> owner
Are they talking about the women or the cat?

we were all doing fine before 2015 Title II bullshit
get rid of Title II

Tits or gtfo

He made a lot of money on tv.

I don't think there will be any hugely noticeable changes at first. But at the end of the day, corporations are about making profit so the fact that they're pushing for a repeal means they plan to extract more shekels from you one way or another.

Because he has absolutely no understanding of the internet or how it works. Refer to his comments about Barron and computers.

I was hoping for more pictures(the cat), and maybe some information about the cat.

>cosas nuevas

I think that the internet was fine before 2015 and is fine now. The people who are freaking the fuck out either way are hilarious.

Sure there are common sense principles and protections in NN, but as is typical with the left, they need their God (the govt) to overlord over the entire net with regulations. The easiest, and constitutional solution would be to achieve these principles and protections through legislation.

Keep in mind, the tech monopolies who censor the internet, suveill the masses and shut down internal dissent/outside critics, are spending a lot of money on a campaign to tell you why you need net neutrality. Their motivations are anything but noble.

FCC is not built to regulate the internet. Get the govt out. Call on congress to come to an agreement on what they'd like and vote on it. That's the way shit big policy decisions go down.

And Google, Facebook, and other tech giants are pushing to keep.

A regulatory state is GOOD for big biz. It's why the globalists are aligned with American left. Deregulating markets brings on competition and more of a playing field for the little guy. This is why the markets have soared since Trump won..he's tearing down Obama's regulatory state and the trade deals that only served big biz.

It's only natural that the Trump admin would carry this same basic philosophy to the internet. The doom and gloomers are shills or retards.

We will be better without it.

Net neutrality didn’t exist until 2015 under Obama. Obama also had weekly meetings with Google’s CEO.

In all honesty, scummy companies will always be scummy, good companies will not. Net neutrality isn’t a big issue, the internet was fine before it and will be fine after it. It’s liberal bullshit that retards like John Oliver spew on their shitty shows.

>muh before 2015
is this really
>american education
Why the fuck this stupid shilling took place? Is comcast officially shilling in this shithole?
NN always existed, but it was regulated only after the first time someone tried to overthrow it.
pre 2015 internet looked the same as now before it was the same as now.
I wonder why NN has never been criticized here except in this last push. Really gets the brainbox choocing

Making people more introverted only leads to outbursts of violence.
Leftists dig their own graves.

Those who defend net neutrality are commies

Ignore shills

>I wonder why NN has never been criticized here except in this last push. Really gets the brainbox choocing
probably because only paid shills posted in those threads you left wing turd

>Why did Trump go full retard here though..

The trump cuck spell is finally losing effect, trump is been a fucking idiot since the get go.

Kek

fucking terrible