Harem or magical girl anime

>harem or magical girl anime
>girl(s) are clearly in love with main character/want some dick
>main guy is too innocent or nervous to start anything with anyone

Does this piss anyone else off? This happens all the fucking time, and you know if this shit happened to you, you'd whip it out or at least start SOMETHING with at least one girl.

Get used to it or don't watch this kind of show, it's not that hard.

How does one oldfag enough to post Ryoko still get pissed of by harem cliches?
Have you spend the last two decades in cold sleep, grandpa?

I want to CUM inside Ryoko.

It's more a nitpick than anything. It pisses me off, but it won't stop me from enjoying the show if the rest of it is entertaining enough.

Plus I started watching this for the first time recently.

To put it simply user, only people with bad taste watch haremshit anyway.

Did I ever say I had good taste?

No offense, but you sound pretty new to anime. But yes, it does happen all the time.

The fuck did anyone see in tenchi. He looks like a faggot . Thank goodness for shinmai maou

>He looks like a faggot
Literally the most powerful character in Anime, above Demobane, Fiama and Lina Slaive.

>Thank goodness for shinmai maou
The generic tease LN N#6868Y7U? Tenchi actually married, had sex and impregnated all of his harem; you should least bring another shitty LN intro account, HxH Highschool, at least Issei had sex with his bitches in it.

Still looks like a faggot.

It's because that situation is more attractive and titillating than just fucking them.

The idea of tension, and pressure, constantly dodging the advances of women after your precious baby batter. Thinking you're going to get a calm night's sleep only to wake up with an intergalactic space pirate cougar in your bed.

Watch School Days, MC fucks all the girls.

Shinmai also has mc fucking his girls

>rock hard balloon tits

This meme needs to end

If the guy showed any interest in them, it'd be over after the first episode. The plot would be unable to advance.

No it doesn't, the best Basara got was a "blowjob" and he got to touch a cunny.

Good enough for me. Also mc didn't look like a character template and the women were hotter

>Also mc didn't look like a character template
Hahaha, what? There's nothing special in Basara's design, he and Tenchi come from a different bag of standard character design in Harem works.

Tenchi looks more like something in a tutorial book. Fuck that faggot.

Okay, I can see your point. That would be pretty fucking great.

Looks like you have a personal grudge, does it frustrate you someone as bland as Tenchi is getting his dick wet with his wives on a daily basis?

No, I just hate his bland face

>above Demobane,

Isn't Demonbane like a god or something?\

When I was younger I always had this weird fantasy where I was incredibly handsome and I'd self-insert into harems, only for me to *turns 360, moonwalks out the door* before any real intimacy.

retarded goat ears

>retarded goat ears
Don't bully the Ryoko!

I can't believe someone drew that head and thought it was ok. As Miyazaki would say, "I feel it is an insult to life itself"

>I started watching this for the first time recently.
Then you'll be quite pleased to know that Masaki Kajishima doesn't fuck around when he makes a Harem Anime.

Ryoko a cute.

She doesn't have a vagina

Where's the fucking Raw

Doesnt he fuck them all? I hate Tenchi either way.

I think it was said that in the canon of the first series, he married everyone.

>Ryoko will never call you during her break hours
>You will meet her at work
>You will never have a rough fucking in the back of the Pizza restaurant while she's still in uniform

Fuck life.

Can more people just read the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei manga already so that it can be used as the "he fucks all the girls" example instead of people ironically posting School Days?

Tenchi wasn't innocent - he was taught to take responsibility for his actions and knew what that meant. Which is why he dropped out of school, after it blew up and began to live with a bunch of overpowered females.

My waifu Ayeka is cutest.

Faggot? Tenchi impregnated his entire harem, while the only thing you've impregnated is a sock.

The difference is that Tenchi never 'liked' any of his harem.

He was literally forced into it. That's why his perfect girl was in Tokyo and mundane as fuck.

He basically got stuck with a bunch of girls wanting his dick but he didn't want to stick his dick in crazy.

Tenchi is just waiting for best girl.

I dont blame him for being so passive to the aliens

>you'll get raped into taking the responsibilities

That one episode where Sakuya comes to Tenchi's house was weird as fuck. You see everything from her normal person perspective and shows how crazy aggressive these bitches were.

>he didn't want to stick his dick in crazy.
Except he did.
Time and again.
He even fucked the spaceship.

never happened. Just like OAV 3 never happened

So what?
that's sexy,IMO.

Thanks user, I needed another reason to kill myself.

Subbed in Chinese.

Yeah, just realized after I dumped it. Dunno why he thought a thread out of it was necessary.

Well there goes my anticipation.

FOUR? FOUR? are you fucking kidding me?

wasnt 3 bad enough

>No pizza delivery Ryoko to fuck

Life has always been suffering, user.

>He even fucked the spaceship.
Every man's true dream. Who doesn't want to fuck a space ship?

I just want to give this one candy and headpats.

>he then proceeds to pair up the kids
>youngest pair are the first to have kids.

>Proceeds to make an entire off-shoot empire composed of incest babies of varying magnitude

Younger siblings have a unique perspective.
They can observe their older siblings and learn from their mistakes without having to experience it themselves.
I suppose at least two of them decided to cut the bullshit that everyone else waded through.

Besides, Noike's daughter is voracious. She raped that boy.

What a stroke of irony that Noike's daughter becomes the defective one.

I will not watch a harem anime without this cliche