What are some essential reads for Sup Forums?

what are some essential reads for Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/AdolfHitlerLastRadioSpeechJan301945/AdolfHilterLastRadioSpeechJan301945_djvu.txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brave new world - Aldous Huxley

some that i like, please tell me if i'm retarded or not

Mein Kampf
Hitler and Goebbels speeches in general.
archive.org/stream/AdolfHitlerLastRadioSpeechJan301945/AdolfHilterLastRadioSpeechJan301945_djvu.txt

Mein Kampf is a good read, but it seems too euro-centric for an american to form an opinion around. most of the problems hitler addresses are difficult to spot in the US until recent times and even then, show up as minor trends that will go away with time(I.e sex obsession, communist fascination and jewish media)

Nietzsche
Darwin
Hamsun

>falling for the publishing jew
The only books you know are the ones (((they))) want you to.

>Jared Diamond
>Diamond
What group of people like to take last names after precious stones, gems and metals?

The book tries to explain why Europe conquered the world, while dismissing racial superiority/differences being the cause. It's not a complete waste to read, but it's an incomplete explaination.

There's A LOT of inaccuracies, can't recommend it at all.

> Too Eurocentric
> Doesn't specifically apply to America
Firstly that's a retarded way to judge if something is educative and worth reading or not.
Secondly
> Addresses the JQ
> Not relevant to modern America in every possible way

I like the part where they talk about animals and plants in this book. Although I disagree that Europe became a super powers by ‘chance’ like the author argues.
There’s more than just chance and it’s a shame seeing Europe in the state it’s in.

i didn't say it wasn't educative or not worth reading, my point is that it's a bit useless for american culture and modern culture in itself. The book and message doesn't provide an answer or help with the questions facing modern society - only an explanation.

I agree, his research into biology made the book seem educational in many regards, albeit boring as fuck at times. I disagree and agree with you. I don't agree that it's solely up to chance, but it's hard to argue that the climates and locations didn't play a large part in what later became western civilization.

HAHA!

t. demoralized college kid

I got news for you, whites dominated long before steel and will long after the Jews kill off Europe.

>but it's hard to argue that the climates and locations didn't play a large part in what later became western civilization.
Oh, it had everything to do with it. It also put more (positive) evolutionary pressure on Europeans. Making us genetically superior.

>whites dominated long before steel
>aryans and celts were conquered by the Mediterraneans and assimilated into roman values
>most formidable opponent to the romans were carthaginians whom by sheer logistical error narrowly missed the chance to conquer romans and eradicate their race

essential 21st century reading

the absolute state of reddit