Yuri!!! on Ice

How do we protect this miracle of the universe?

By stealing him from the piggy.

We can't his heart is going to guide him. He is madly in love with Yuuri and we can only hope that Yuuri returns his feelings and always will.

Buy him a wig.

By protecting his chastity from getting stolen by this fat piggy.

I want doujin/fic/art of Victor and Yuuri unknowingly fapping to each other post banquet.

I'm ready for Otabek to kill us next episode.

C-Cute?

These threads are too used to denial-anons right now convinced it will be a no-homo end. It's nothing personal. I say give it a try, watch it through and then if you don't like it no harm done.

It's simple, we kill the Piggy!

I hope his other costume is just as nice.

This is the lewdest thing to come out of the entire series. We waited so long for a taste of Piggy butt and were not disappointed.

>Christophe retires from skating in a couple of years.
>moves to Hasetsu.
>He and Yuuri open a pole dancing studio.
>They save the economy of the town and keep the youth from leaving.

Delete this

>Viktor's dick when

who drew this?

It's good to know they probably made out sloppily at some point during the night.

I can see how blue Viktor's balls are from here. Give them what they need, Kubo

But that would only hurt him more

What are the chances dengeki actually releases previews on time tonight? They probably had most of episodes 11 and 12 done beforehand to make sure they look good while airing, so the previews shouldn't be too late, right? Right? ;_;

All I want is for them to have been in a corner of the ballroom sloppily making out for an hour before Yuuri gets dragged home.

Please don't NTR this cute pig.

None. Don't get your hopes up.

You wish. I do too.

A S S
S
S
I can't stop laughing at Yuuri's face in the second frame though, that the fuck is going on there

i love this future BikeFairy stuff way too much. Actually I love BikeFairy way too much in general.

We just have to hope piggy's 10/10 Eros will be so strong it'll prompt Viktor into declaring his love in the kiss and cry which will give piggy the confidence to finally face his repressed homolust and admit to himself that no matter what happens he wants Viktor's time, he wants all of it, he wants to be with him.

I'm guessing ep 11 will have some horrible gut punch related to Yuuri's fear and low self esteem making him think it's better for everyone if he lets Viktor go and return to skating through retiring and making him resign, and to Viktor's reluctance to (once again) lay himself bare, not only physically but also emotionally, and really tell Yuuri without teasing that he loves him and wants to stay with him by his side forever. But I guess he got burned so badly after he first arrived in Hasetsu it made him think he can't read Yuuri and now he's twice shy about being rejected.

Poor guy, he's been flirting like a stripper fishing for tips, prancing around in the nude hoping he might seduce Yuuri with his body, throwing out all these feelers, "what do you want me to be to you, your boyfriend? okay", "I'd be very happy to see you naked", "should I just kiss you", "it's how I show my love", all that, and Yuuri just hasn't taken the bait. But at the same time, Yuuri's sort of responding and is clearly very attached, intimate, emotional, tries to seduce him on the ice, asks Viktor to take care of him till he retires. (And Viktor goes "sounds like a marriage proposal, and I accept that, I hope I can be with you forever", and again Yuuri doesn't take the bait)

He's giving Viktor some seriously mixed signals. I think he's sort of uncertain about his ability to read Yuuri and doesn't want him to reject him with a blush and a slammed door again, so he's afraid to be blunt and candid and tries to protect himself by turning everything into teasing, sort of like Yuuri tried to protect himself by turning his proposal into "good luck charms"

I think that's just his mouth. He's turning his head back really far.

That pig is worse than Hitler, he deserves to get cucked.

Is it NTR is you fuck him so hard he becomes your personal slut and drops viktor?

I want to know what happened after the banquet. Did Viktor take him to his room? Did they snog and grope each other drunkenly when in a more private place? Or did Celestino do it?

And how much were they simultaneously pining for each other in Hasetsu? Or at the hotel in China?

Need more BikeFairy lewds. Otabike confirmed service top.

Not much lewds.

Now that we know the ED cards are all in-story as well, I want OVAs of these scenes and a full animated banquet scene with flirting.

Why is Sup Forums so into NTR when threesomes exist ywn be spitroasted by a pig

Could someone translate?

>western fujos refusing to write lewds because "muh pedophilia"

Does anyone have a webm of Otabek chewing in this scene?

@dbgimmedb

Post yfw one of the preview images is a close up of mouths with a string of saliva between them
>inb4 "it's not Viktor it's clearly Otabek"

Because I don't want to share, and I'm sure Piggy doesn't want to either, so only one of us can get V's D.

No BikeFairy lewds would kill Dedushka

>loves her gay son
>loves her Christmas cake daughter
>loves her drunk husband
>loves her new son in law
Why is Katsukimom so based?

This image caps stirs my loins
based Mappa.

Sharing is caring.

I want to bite and gently nibble on all of those lips.

translatoranons pls I beg yuo

I won't be able to sleep thinking of what could happen post credits Kubo why

What are your theories Sup Forums?

Dubs and previews will be on time.

I'm so thankful for YOI. Finally a show with such focus on men's lips and asses.

I kek'd

Did we ever get a source on it?
I think it's impossible to say until we have at least one more episode under our belt. Could be kissu, could be marriage, could be anything in between.

You failed us again.

I'm loving it too. I really want some kind of time skip special showing BaldFat as coaching at Ice Castle or running the family inn while BikeFairy are traveling Europe. I love Fairy as a skater but he deserves to experience Life and Love for himself.

>implied sex
>SEE YOU NEXT WINTER
>HEY FUTURE FISH

I laughed

She meant for the very last episode.

YAMERO

Nonsense user. Dedushka has probably seen some shit. Otabek is a fine young man and he'd be happy his grandson is finally being loved and has been made a man by this strong young patriotic Kazakh hero.

I'm really into the fanservice but I wish the lips weren't quite so shiny, except for the kissu and when he's actively putting lip balm on him. Just having them be soft and full and present is enough, not a fan of the lipgloss look.

>9 months worth of semen make a glopping noise as it pours endlessly into Viktor
>"this is a good luck ritual"

I think Victor is too pure to have taken advantage of Yuuri but I can see some sloppy kissing/groping happening as Yuuri initiates it and Victor is a bit tipsy and defnitely too excited to register that he should stop right away.

The pining must have been hell. That's why I want those fanworks of them fapping to each other. Imagine the progression through the story.

Kill yourself, whore.

Because she's a good mom.

Also I'm starting to think that getting drunk and making an ass of yourself is how Katsuki Males attract mates.

How cute would it be if at some point Victor describes the night that he fell in love with Yuuri and Mama Katsuki is like "me too" when it came to falling for Papap Katsuki.

>Yuuri no homoing it as he pounds into Viktor's ass, eyes rolling back in ecstasy
I-I'm okay with this

Same, I like the colour detail put into the lips but the excessive shining is a bit much.

>"I'm just checking for hemorroids"

What we need is this level of detail on every nipple shown. Nipples should be shiny and proud.
I fucking love that there was a nipple committee. I would be proud to have that on my CV.

It's just so fucking cute (and sad) how Yuuri was unable to recognise his feelings as homolust. Deep in denial. "My heart must be pounding because of how happy I am!" Yeah that too Yuuri but mostly it's pounding because Viktor, your intense crush since several years, paraded his naked adonis body around in front of you and tried to come on to you rather strongly, which managed to awaken the Eros

>Y: If I win, will you be my coach?
>V: Great! Then if I win, I'll bring you back to Russia.

I dig alpha Yuri

>doesn't know shit about skating despite it being her son's entire life
>doesn't hug him when he returns after a 5 year absence

Yuuri's family are assholes for their disinterest in skating, I don't know how it's possible to give so few fucks when their son is a famous pro.

>Yuri may have a case of Asian parents and he has never been treated even less medicated for depression and anxiety

>balls touch
>"This is proof of our friendship"

I'm sure he has seen some terrible things in war at some point. But watching your best friend die isn't the same thing as walking in on your grandson and his Kazakh boyfriend screwing, even if that boyfriend is a nice guy who likes to work on your car.

Honestly I don't mind it, but I'm a Miyavi fangirl and his lips were a huge part of my sexual awakening is a middle schooler. It just makes me imagine that their lips are nice, soft, and moisturized well.

I fucking know. Because i'm a fucking idiot I've checked the tags on tumblr, and instead of seeing glorious future bikefairy lewds it's all..."Muh discourse."

I'm writing a shitty fic rn and I'm wondering if I'm going to get "ur a pedo" style comments on it again like I did for some stuff I wrote for Voltron

Fuck I accidentally pressed the other post number when I pressed "Post" thanks mobile

DELETE
THIS

>9 months worth of Simon made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into user's Russian coworker

Use Search and set it to "show photos only", problem solved

>walking in on your grandson and his Kazakh boyfriend screwing
Otabek is a good boyfriend that would never allow this scenario to happen. He earned dedushka's full trust by bringing him back home at his curfew.

He's not just "famous pro" he is basically japanese ace, but his family still knows nothing about figure skating. The Fuck?!

>Yuuri hitting it from behind
>"O-oh, yeah, Viktor, you're - you're s-such a good c-coach"

Perfect, saved

Now make the "1 year worth of semen made a gloping noise as it poured endlessly into yuuri" version

Fucking Voltron and its stupid ship wars started this pedophilia shit, I knew Otafairy would be doomed in the west because that shitty ATLA in space cartoon.

>th-this *haahh* is a relaxing *haaah* technique, to *haaah* help me f-focus

Just how badly did Viktor want to get Yuuri drunk and give him some sensual genital massages in order to help him tap into his hidden Eros and to get him to continue where they left off at the Banquet when Yuuri was rambling about katsudon?

>Enough of this shit Yuuri, drink this
>b-but this is a glass of pure vodka
>down it all, Yuuri, I'm going to apply some Russian relaxing techniques to help you find your Eros, da? I invented this technique especially for you. Now remove your clothes

Yuri WILL win gold at GPF

Yuri, who has never had the confidence to be selfish, has never had a taste of gold - but that taste has grown stale to Victor.
It would stand to reason that to foil Victor, a gold would be the ultimate pleasure, something to be attained as a resolution at the end of the season (a season where selfless Victor, bored of his claim on gold [compare mow much Victor must have cared about winning gold for himself to how yurio cares about gold] , teaches yuri to be selfish and in effect actually desire the gold for what it’ll do for him personally) .
There is no resolution if yuri does not get gold.

Bear in mind this is fiction with a purpose, not an IRL event to bet on. Everything can be rationalized here
Screencap this. Mark my words, yuri will win gold

>hemorriods
>not prostate cancer as he pounds hard in to it

They watch all of his events on TV though. They're running the inn that pays for Yuri to skate and his 1500$ poodle puppies as well so they probably can't leave often.

They just didnt recognize Victor from the posters cuz arr white people rook same.

Poor Semen I should never have mentioned that I think this is the worst thing that's happened to him now.

Exactly, and no matter how much Yuri whines and tries to sneak him into Dedushka's apartment Otabek always refuses because he is respectful.

Never, this was my finest moment

>"delusional fujos, did you not hear him? he said it was just to clear his head and he only came inside of him to build their trust"

Yuri wil win gold because his rings are yellow. JJ bought white rings = silver medal.

If it's any consolation I really feel for him and I'm sure he's a great guy glop

I mean he's the MC I think that's enough to know he will win.

I didn't know which image would be better for this