Is Mein Kampf worth reading ?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-Adolf-Hitler/dp/0395951054/ref=pd_rhf_cr_p_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ASSJTWQP5MPVKVSC8B59)
dancarlin.com/product/hardcore-history-50-blueprint-for-armageddon-i/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ax7HIUO-Lr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That literally means "My Jihad". Really.

>Is one of the most influential books of the 20th Century worth reading

don't buy it you don't have the patience to read all of it

>one of the most influential books of the 20th Century worth reading
>that hardly anyone's read

the inner circle didn't even read Mein Kampf

It's ok.

No, it means my struggle you fucking kike. Does "praise the lord" literally mean "Allah Ahkbar"? Fuck off back to plebbit where
>muslims r nahtzees
My brother said it's a very difficult read

Blah blah Jews this. Blah blah volk that. Ancestors and sheeeit, and women and stuff. Good read 10/10.

depends on your age. Kids reading (((edited))) versions in college come out hating it because they don't understand the world or history.

Why not just fucking read something if you're curious about it? If you don't like it, you can just stop.

>it's a very difficult read

your first read will be. It has to be read a second time as well

>kike tears

>It's ok.
Thinks reading is a form of entertaiment

Read the ford translation.

Myth of the 20th Century is good too and on youtube. It's like the (((Old Testement))) for white people.

Just watch "Der Untergang" and skip to the last part where he predicts that the corruption of the western democracies is going to fall for the nations of the east.

It's pretty dry and you can definitely get a feel for Uncle Adolph's penchant for going on and on about topics but it's worth your time.

He made some observations (especially about (((them))) that still ring true today.

Yes. I Enjoyed it thoroughly, much of his social analysis still applies today.

I would like to read it, but that would mean I need to learn German first. I am not all that interested in learning a new language to read this book. If I would want to learn any language, it would probably be Japanese. That way I can watch anime english dubbed and re-translate it back to the original Japanese form.

A lot of people have never yet Marx yet clamour for muh revolution

The New Ford Translation is most definitely worth reading. The full audiobook is on youtube

Very!
"...Bowlegged Jew bastards..."

A lot of it is boring bullshit especially his tirade about syphilis. There is, however, good insight into the failings of social democracy. Pay attention to the parts where Hitler explains social democracy plays segments of the population off against one another for the gain of the elite.

>comparing several hundred page rants to well thought out novellas

yes but even less people have read Mein Kampf.

Are you autistic, baiting, or just full retarded?

Make sure you get the original version and not the Jewed up bullshit.

The parts where he talks about the communist revolution in Germany and dealing with Jews are still relevant today.

None of the above, my fellow Hungarian.

Just like the mudslimes insist on Quran being read in Arabic, Mein Kampf has to be read in German to get all the nuances and truths out of it.

Apparently the insanity all makes sense when in the mother tongue.

Ford translation is okay? Only normies can be fooled by their changes and additions / edits anyway.

what if Hitler reference it in conversation? did everyone just play along nervously?

German doesn´t suffer too much with translation as with other tongues, like Greek. German versions are just plagued with notes on how you should think about this or that paragraph.

its an okay read more for confirmation bias than actual educational literature desu

absolutely. it doesnt matter who or what you are politically. what matters is that that book and the dude who wrote it took the world by storm and a short while after writing it, he had conquered 1/3rd of europe with what was formerly the poorest country in the continent.

dont let personal prejudices get in the way of studying one of the most important people in the 20th century. even if you disagree completely with adolf and abhor everything he ever did (fair enough), there is much to be taken from the book.

for one, he gives a rare insight into what the political climate of germany was in the early 1900s. whole parts of european history that i had never heard about or bothered to understand.

also, he brings up a very good point in how one should study history. he says that at an early age, he loved reading about history and wars, but he didnt concern himself with memorizing dates and names etc. he DID however concern himself with trying to understand WHY certain things happened, and HOW history and important moments in time interact with themselves in shaping the future. very similar to how a lot of Sup Forumsacks view and study history.

if nothing else its important to read to try and understand how fascism became a popular movement. its important to read so that you can understand why nazism became so powerful in the 30s and why WWII happened. one thing leads to another, and say what you will about the man himself, he did a very good job in documenting the struggle of being an austrian growing up in one of the bloodiest time periods of all of europe.

give it a shot. sometimes i think that people these days are too scared to challenge their own beliefs with what they study. they seek out only the things familiar to them and look for bits of info that help them feel secure in what they believe. dont be one of those fags

Get the ford translation. It’s easy. The one you have pictured is annotated to hell and back by a kosher devil. The original English one is good too but they leave all the spelling and punctuation errors in so it can be tricky.

There's a lot of rambling bullshit, but it's a decent read if you can accept the premise that Hitler's ideology was flawed and based on xenophobia and scapegoating.

If not, then it's just an instruction booklet on how to become a natsoc retard like many on this board.

Read it 2x

it had influence, but i don't know if it is worth my time, if it is useful for today

i am very patient

i read this one was the most authentic and if im not wrong the first english translation

is this one okay ? (amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-Adolf-Hitler/dp/0395951054/ref=pd_rhf_cr_p_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ASSJTWQP5MPVKVSC8B59)

yes.

you will get a better understanding of pre WW I and how those events shaped the 20th and 21st century.

take your time.

and while you are reading that. Listen to Dan Carlin's Hardcore History on WWI called Blueprint for Armageddon

there are 6 parts about 4 to 5 hours each.

dancarlin.com/product/hardcore-history-50-blueprint-for-armageddon-i/

DESU it's pretty boring, I'm not a NS but I also don't maintain biases when reading. I actually think Hitler's Table Talks are far more intriguing.

it's not useful for today, but it's worth reading to get the cat out of the bag and make your own opinion on hitler and his ramblings without a filter being put on it by the media and normies alike

if people can be made to suddenly hate jews, ethnic groups, homosexuals and communists etc... from reading one book then they are either retarded, or the book is very powerful.

in this case, i believe its a little of both

Just read the intro then skip around for good bits. A lot of it is about irrelevant german politics

It means My fight/battle

Its lying around catching dust, gonna read it in due time

kek
>irrelevant german politics
so irrelevant that it resulted in two world wars.

id hate to see what you deem as relevant

it's a good translation as long as you don't mind some untranslated words. I would also recommend For My Legionaries because it's similar to Mein Kampf. I'm about to start Oswald Mosley's autobiography

I think and i'm sure most people would say that "irrelevant" is the wrong word to use.

i do understand that the victors write the history books, so i can completely blame your retarded school system for your lack of knowledge .

Yes it's very good especially the racial and cultural theories are very interesting. It makes me feel like I am in early 1900s Germany too, I am enjoying it right now.

>it's very good especially the racial and cultural theories

I enjoyed it. I think its about 700-800 pages, so if you read 100 pages per day you can finish it in a week. Only thing that stuck out to me is how he said Germany needs to be friends with UK before invading Eastern Europe and Russia, and pointing out that without British friendship it will backfire, but he didn't follow his own advice as Fuhrer.

Have you even read the book?

3 times

The part about Nature fixing racial issues made a lot of sense to me. Even with the flood of nonwhites of today, nature will take of it once the handouts run out.

If you really want to read something then read Mao's little red book and the works of Karl Marx. It is more important to understand the enemy, his beliefs, and thoughts. That way you can more effectively fight them.

Have you?
Hitler details nearly every race. He called Asians as well trained monkeys. They see what whites accomplished and mimicked them, but without understanding what they are mimicking. He praised the British and the US culture, and said he hopes for an alliance. Insulted French culture and said they will blacked Europe if left alone.

>WE WUZ ROMANS

Is the communist manifesto enough, or does one need to dive deeper in the communist "intellectual" cesspool?

even Hitler thought the viking worship was ridiculous. And the name of your monarch comes from Caesar, which means you got cucked by the Romans

nah, we made them pay us to not attack them, than we literally bred them out of existence because roman women cant resist the BGC (big germanic cock) and after their inevitable fall we larped as them

No.

t. Hun

Literary, no. Historically, maybe. The book was written by Rudolf Hess and stylistically very bad. It's dreary and grammatically a mess. I've read it in German but from what I've seen, the English translations are even worse. Mein Kampf's historical influence is grossly overrated since most people read the book after the fact. It definitely has some interesting parts though.

I'm waiting for the movie on Netflix

just read it you faggot.

meh you already know what it's about and you obviously know how it ends.

>That literally means "My Jihad". Really.
My Jihad literally means My Struggle. Jihad literally means struggle. Things are named in different ways in different languages. The more you know.

>nah, we made them pay us to not attack them
Yeah that was incredibly retarded on the Romans' part. Didn't they try to genocide you several times? Can't halt the kraut I suppose.

Hitler is the reason why Europe has to be so 'culturally enriched' now because (((they))) want 'it' to 'never happen again'.

Which also literally means "my keikaku"

It's time to admit that Hitler's racial politics were the most retarded shit ever. It wasn't bound by science at all, he deemed aryan everyone who was willing to align with him. One day Poles were good, the next - they were untermenschen. Japs had "an aryan streak" and arabs were "a brotherly race". Upon first meeting Mussolini he brought up that Meds got BLACKED in an autistic fit, trying to impress his idol I suppose.

We have a better understanding of race and ethnicity and its importance more than ever before in human history. We have clarity, whereas the Nazis had political bias. Just because they got the JQ (the most obvious thing in the world) right, doesn't mean that the vast majority of their racial ideas had any merit.

I have always believed in a "the more you know." line of knowledge.

>reading translations

''Struggle'' in Islam is pedophilia and beheading unbelievers.

Mein Kampf
youtube.com/watch?v=Ax7HIUO-Lr4

I got about 100 pages in and had to stop. It must have been the translation because holy shit was it convoluted. Also, when I read it, it was "to get inside the mind of madman" or something like that over a decade ago. I didn't find myself disagreeing with what I did read. Probably why I'm here.

Is it legal for you to own it or have they changed that?

If you can gleam anything out of a self-help book, then go nuts. But personally, I really don't prefer motivational texts.