Yahari

Yo...

That's enough, user. Yahari generals are dead.

Nothing to talk about. No thread until that fat slob announces the final volume of this painfully mediocre series.

Is that event about GN over, or haven't that happened yet?

Fuck if I know, all we know that it should take him this long for him to write an ending. We all seriously know it's going to be an anticlimactic Yukino end

The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

Has he even started on V12 yet?

I can copypaste my 20 page essay of 8man if you want?

He referenced it on Twitter and said he was working hard on it. But with his time on Girlish Number, I doubt he has anything really substantial.

nope the dude doesn't know what to do anymore.
He wants loner end, but he too scared to do it, so he is depicting which girl that should win the 8bowl, and because of the plot the biggest odds are for it to be Yukino.

Ey yo cunt

Why should he be scared? It's not like there are any volumes after 12 to sell, he can do whatever he wants.

Dude nibs are fucking serious about their passion for the characters, and Watari is a very open person based on media, so if he fuck something up big time it could hurt him as an writer, and the next time he goes on conventions.

He can even do that Tobe spinoff he wants to do.

I think fucking off for almost two years is already a big enough fuck up.

Taking off may have damaged his trust from his readers, but it isn't really a fuck off. If he can deliver something we can find closure in then he has done his job.

>Not Hayama spinoff

But from the outlook of things, what we will get won't be worth the wait.

He wanted to do a spinoff exploring Tobe and Ebina's relationship but his editor said no.

Probably, but have still try to have an open mind, user. At this point I don't even want 8man together with anyone just let his character feel some peace in his life, and then his story has showed it's real intention.

I love that editor so much now.
That would have been boring as fuck, specially with the amount of autism coming from those two.

I do have an open mind. I don't care who 8man ends up with or if he goes out of the series alone. I just care if it's done well and judging from WW apparent lack of motivation for working on this series, I can only conclude that it's going to be a shitty end

I do think that too, but even through he taking such a long time with it then this Volume might not actually be the end. It kind of makes sense for Watari do such a thing. With the right mindset he can create interest in the LN again, and I do believe that is what he currently trying to do.

Hey, the two of you that are supposedly having a conversation, stop making and bumping these threads. Do you really have nothing else going on in your life that you constantly have to keep making these threads? Knock it off.

>creates interest by not working on it

That's like getting funding for constructing a building by not finishing it. That's the stupidest shit I've heard.

No not like that.
Watari is simply in the state of mind where he doesn't know what to do with his story. It actually happens a lot in stories, its called the writers block. Now look people lose interest in this LN because he hasn't updated for shit in over a year, but come on he wouldn't just let it die because he can't think off something good plot-wise.
Think about it why do you think he has continued to writing all these shit LN's over the past year?
It's to get inspiration of how he can finally end this fucking trainwreck.

I don't see how Girlish Number helps him write Yahari's ending.

I thought he just wrote all those things just to make money.

It is shit he writes for him to make some money, but it still serves as getting an idea of what he needs to do. Take it like this: Why have one LN series that I can't think off doing anything with, when I could simply write an Otaku loving LN that can serves as the material I need to gathering time to thinking of the ideal LN.

ideal story*

hey he can always shit out 5 ANOTHER's novellas to please the people he used to mock
fucking hack sell out, money sure has a way to make anyone true nature bare naked

Because that divides your attention. Both works suffer from it.

He will be become like the Berserker Mangaka. Creating new story content every two years, with no dedication at all, but the fanbase will still eat it up.

Hirano has idolshit to fuel his works
Watari wants to bang 8man's seyuu, so we never know

The only thing is that Bersek is very long and after nearly thirty years I can understand if Miura is sick of it despite it not being close to the end. Yahari is a fraction of that and it's close to ending. WW has no excuse for this delay

iroha or death

Piss off, the only one that is worth anything to 8man is YY

Can you faggots fuck off when volume 12 comes out? I'd very much appreciate that. Iroha's role in the story is over, so feel free to leave the fanbase whenever you want to.

He is delaying because there won't be the Yukino end you fucks expect. Too many knuckle dragging Yukinofags will get mad at him when 8man rejects her. Yui end or loner end is more likely.

>gets a fucking AU just so she can win
>hurr durr yui will win guize
bloody hell lad, get a grip and face reality

yohallo!

I believe that she will be of importance to the things to come. She has to, seeing how she will win.

>Iroha
Gets two VN ends
>Yukino
Gets two VN ends plus one that is very happy and nothing goes wrong, won't happen in the main story.
>Gets two VN ends
Gets two VN ends and ANOTHER, which is a nice and sweet romantic end that fits their relationship.

It would only make sense to stay consistent and have Yui win again. Why have ANOTHER if not for that.

This is Yuipollfag. Don't engage him.

Because its a what if scenario
Filler to keep angry weebs at bay
he himself said that in the afterwords of volume 1

Anyone who references the VN and thinks ANOTHER is nice and worthy obviously has a few screws loose.

This series is inferior to WA2 in every way.

Why bother with this shit when you can watch a series that's actually good?

Why would Yuifags get mad at the main series ending enough that he would have to keep them at bay?

I don't like the VN but I acknowledge it is the only medium that will have a good, romance end with Yukino and 8man.

Deluded fool, if you character won a WHAT FUCKING IF SCENARIO, there's no way to win in the real deal

Do you guys unironcally just hate Oregairu or are you trolling. What happend during all those good times when Spyro was still with us.

WA2 doesn't have this angel in it.

What do you not understand about

>It's Yuipollfag, don't argue with him

You know how he is. Don't waste your time and stop making these shitty threads.

Why can't Yukinox8man in vol 12 be a good ending. What if there is an actual fucking good reason for it to end like it is?

For it to be a WA2 clone there needs to be two girls that like Hachiman. Last I checked only one girl does.

The story isn't set up that way. There is no romantic build up between them and it would be an asspull if they were together all of the sudden.

Then explain to me why it exist?

Hachiman is actually a good MC though.

It exists solely because WW was throwing you guys a bone while Yukino wins the main series.

He was, until Watari decided to take a good premise (edgelord learning to become a normal unautistic individual) and write it into shit

If Yukino was going to win why hasn't it been written and published yet? No reason not to since that is the safe route.

If any of you guys understood the series you would know a Yukino isn't happening. Why does this series go over so many people's heads?

Hachiman is, and will always be better than Haruki.

>why hasn't it been written and published yet?

Watari is a lazy bitch who doesn't want to do the series anymore

No, he fears for his career. He will blow Yukinofags the fuck out if he writes the end he wants. Why do you think he tried to placate them with the VN?

Maybe it's Ponkan8 that can't any Yahari shit anymore because she? has been drawing incest Chitose and Gojō

Watari had little to do with the VN and that piece of shit tried to placate everyone.

But he did write a Yui end. The only end he wrote so far was a Yui, it likely means it is the only end he plans to write.

Just read the story if you think there won't be a Yukino end.

Isshiki Ackbar

This post is saged.

I just want to say that I love this series, Yukino, and Yui. I hope for a good end for all three and I don't like waifufags shitting on either girl. Whoever wins it doesn't matter, the three will be close and good friends even if one pair are dating.

Okay.

sweet an user who finally speaks the mind of what 8man really wants.

It's Yuipollfag.

I am not. He calls Yukino names and shits all over her. He is the worst offender of waifufagging and has killed these threads.

Fuck off. I can see right through your shit and stop bumping this thread you attention whore.

oh fuck off already with this shit.
Sup Forums don't you see how this waifu pandering has ruined what once made these threads fun in the first place. When we just talked about what the things meant after reading between every single line in the books, that was fun to hear about each anons thoughts and their interpretation of the story and it's elements.

Now it's just the same thing
Irohanazis
YYfags that fights each other for who that is superior.

I am saging every post in these threads until WW writes vol 12 or at least announces some sort of date. The hell is wrong with you?

Yuipollfag is happy that Yui ended up with Hachiman in another without any problems other than Yukino swallowing her feelings. That's why he is doing all this pre-emptive damage control shit, because he knows Yui is going to leave in volume 12. That's why he is saying shit like

>if Yukino wins, it will be an asspull, because Yui is the only romantic lead
>no matter what happens, these two will be friends

He has been doing that forever. He doesn't actually discuss anything other than say the exact opposite of what is true. Don't defend him, but then again, since there's only 13 people posting in this thread, it's possible that I'm now talking to Yuipollfag.

You are paranoid about a waifufag. Just chill.

I don't see how him doing that would amount to anything considering we will have in writing what actually happened when volume 12 comes out.

8man values Yukino's and Yui's friendship. Probably above romance with either.

It is a very shallow perspective on the story if that truly is true. There is something really weird about these threads and that is always of why does the 8man have to be in a relationship with either of the two girls. Like I will admit there has been some hints here and there, but come on man 8man isn't the kind of character that should end up with anyone in this kind of story. Give him friend end, and just let it be over with.

>another fucking LN that takes its sweet ass time to end
why the fuck do nips authors do this shit.

I agree for the most part. A friends end is for the best. I think the romance was settled already so just give 8man the end he desires. Romance isn't something that is important to him.

I don't know because it makes lots of money.
Like the likes of:
Zero no Tsukaima
Hataraku Maou-Sama
Overlord

There have been even some shounen animes who just don't want to die so they continue as an LN. This is the LN market in a nutsheel.

Yeah I honestly feel sorry for the guy.
With some really awkward reactions/interactions and most people now thinks he loves the two.

They like him and it isn't as if he can do better.

I agree they like him, but user ask yourself this. If you were in the situation where the two girls liked you but you didn't feel like that at all, and just wanted to stay friends, then would you not try to understand that isn't how you feel at all?

Haruno route on the latest VN is actually my favorite route.
If Watari doesn't know what to do for conclusion, Haruno route actually a good solution.

Yes, a route that ignores Hachiman and Haruno's pre-existing relationship from the LN and anime is a proper way to conclude the series. Brilliant.

By favorite route you mean the route that is the least shit

Don't kid yourself. All the routes are shit.

I know, I'm just saying that it seems to him that the turd that is Haruno's route is the least smelly

Yukino is the worst choice though.

He has to focus on the non-Yukino characters for a while, like Nisio Isin did with Monogatari. Give them more harem moments with 8man.

Clearly you didn't play it.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

This series isn't a harem. It's a love triangle at best

>Saika will never win
But why?

I don't have to play it to know that it's shit. Haruno has no fucking romantic interest in Hachiman or vice versa. That entire VN is out of character garbage solely made to pander to otaku that don't give a shit about the characters or the story but only want Hachiman to date the waifu of their choice. It pretty much spits in the face of the original LN series.

>Love triangle
It was a harem by the point Saki was introduced. You already had Yukino, Yui, and Shizuka by then.

Come on dude. This shit is clearly a harem now. It's not just Yukino and Yui anymore

Only Yui loves him

I agree with everything said here. This series is a shell of whatever the fuck it once was

>Vol 12 isn't the ending of Oregairu after all and is about Kawasaki, and how we got to know her a bit more, which reveals her to be 8mans long lost childhood friend.