FUCK CALIFORNIA

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE! JUST BECAUSE YOU RUINED YOURS DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN COME TO ARIZONA AND RUIN EVERYTHING REEEEEEE

>cant drive
>are baizuo libshits
>complain about how arizona is not like california
>CANT FUCKING DRIVE
>bring their nigger pets with them
>increase the cost of everything
>complain 24/7 about everything

FUCK OFFF REEEE. Once we build a wall with mexico we need to build one with the failed sate of commiefornia

Arizona here. Do not listen to OP. IT IS WARM HERE. YOU WILL NOT DIE IN THE WINTER. YOU WILL NOT EVER BE COLD AGAIN. HEAT IS LITERALLY FUCKING FREE

FUCK OFFF and stay in your third world state

go back to cuckfornia

you made this mess now fucking stay there

stop coming here and telling me that arizona needs to be more like california

We need to sink the andreas fault line. See you down in Arizona bay.

>Be Muslim
>Live in shithole
>"Head for Europe! It's better there!"
>Get to Europe
>"The fuck, this isn't an Islamic shithole! Errymussie get to work!"

>Be Californian
>Live in shithole
>"Head for Arizona! It's better there!"
>Get's to Arizona
>"The fuck, this isn't a Hispanic shithole! Erryamigo get to work!"

Say, you don't think...

god that shit is the worst
go back to your fucking containment state, commifornians

T E M P E

E

M

P

E

I thought Arpaio had to shut these down?

Spent my youth into my early 20s in AZ. Great fucking state. Wouldnt trade those memories for anything. I remember even back then the califags were beginning to ruin things for the locals. My father still lives there and complains constantly about califags and other blue state cocksuckers moving in and fucking things up with their libtardation. Sickening.

It is still a solidly red state atm however

shhhhhhh

BUT user I WANT MACHINE GUNS AND SUPPRESSORS PLS LET ME IN

It's just gonna get worse when Bill Gates builds his Silicon Valley utopia in the West Valley. Fucking sucks, actually.

Not just AZ -- not by a long shot. I live in Washington and practically every tenth license plate I see on the road these days is a fucking California plate. Same goes for when I'm in Oregon, especially Portland.

California is literally the best US state.

You'd think Richest State in USA and most LIBERAL State in USA would take care of their own kind, yet here were are and homelessness is more rampant than ever and these liberal twats are looking the other way instead of fixing the problem. But hey, it's more fun and gathers more like to flip off Trump star on hollywood way vs do something human for once.

Same here in vegas. I can tell someone is from california before i even see their license plate. If someone is in the left lane and cuts off 3 lanes of traffic to make a right turn and still barely makes it, it is a dumb nigger/spic/cuck californian every fucking time

Be me
>Grow up in conservative small town in the 1990s and early 00s.
>So many christfags and moral police hating on Harry Potter.
>Fast Forward 17 yearsish
>Now there are tons of California Buddhist massage incense essential oil vegan cuckifornians everywhere
>JK Rowling reveals herself to be a raging leftist cunt and the reddit children worship Harry Potter like it's a moral guide book instead of boring fiction.
I want them out of my state of New Mexico as well. I don't even like spics or christ cuck but I'd rather deal with the ones who have been here for hundreds of years then get colonized by actual marxists who flee from California only to try and recreate the exact same mess they fled from. WTF is wrong with these people? Why won't they just die? If I take away their kale will they die? Is kale what the brain parasite eats and it brought it to our planet and people just accept it because the people with brain parasites are acting like it was always there?

90% of them are not local. stop shipping your fucking homeless here faggot

>t.leaf

California infested Colorado already and fucked it up. I took this picture at 80mph getting the fuck out of there a couple weeks ago. Lived there my whole life and I'm never going back. Califags fuck their state up, don't learn any lessons, move to a new state, and then enact all the things that fucked California up.

Jokes on you fags i moved to whiteytown New Hampshire. It'll freeze you out before you can sink your talons in

>Give generous gibs.
>Wonder why all the scum that red leaning smart states won't support come to your state.
Now imagine this but 2 entire continents of homeless people who want to live in your state. I know you want to think you have a good heart and that you're a good person but you can't be everything to everyone. You have to look out for yourself first so that you have the ability to help others instead of being helpless or needing help yourself because you gave away your seed grain.

We had better but a wall around Arizona in general. I don't want any more Mormons or Navajo coming in

We need to start a Quake Chan General so we can destroy California through the wrath of memes.

These types are like locusts. They drive up costs of local government by voting for welfare and bond issues. Taxes get too high, they move and do the same shot in New place leaving a swath of destruction wherever they go.

i would not want to be that google driver

God I can't wait for redpilled ai to accidentally run them over.

honestly as a texan I'm fine with the Mexicans. Hell I can even bond sometimes despite the language barrier. Even some of the greatest Texans to die defending the Alamo were of mexican descent. But fucking Californians... Those ones that bitch about how much "cali" was sooooo better... I wanna turn them into beef but they're probably more soy and aids than anything

>JUST BECAUSE YOU RUINED YOURS
actually it was the retarded midwesterers and southerners who put Reagan and his cabal in office

California has consistently opposed immigration, worker visas, and open borders. They even voted down gay marriage twice
Midwesterners and Southerners hating california is fucking disgusting, completely lack all self awareness

FUCK CALIFORNIA REEEE!!!

Colorado here: they need to be gassed. Can't we send them to a camp in Death Valley or near Yuma or something?

I'm leaving commiefornia to get away from these liberal faggots, the last thing I want to do is end up in a state alongside the rest of the diaspora

On my way to Alaska :^)

That's what they do. They Fuck up their own areas then move on to fuck up the interior of the country. They're like a fucking virus. They've been infesting Boise for years now.

Cali is the biggest shithole in the states. Filled with pedo n bums everywhere! There is nothing classy about cali at all!

also, DO NOT COME TO OREGON KEKIFORNIANS

Seriously these fucking Californians are getting cucked by turkeys. And following as a true californian would, when the turkey problem has overwhelmed their local community obviously they send their problems to a neighboring county so it's their problem as well.

STOP. FUCKING. COMING. TO. OREGON.

It's a problem in Seattle too specifically the South Lake Union area. Caliniggers are the absolute scum of white Americans.

I grew up in california and moved to texas, this is accurate as fuck

California is the gangrenous foot of the country, there is no cure only removal and cremation.

californians are the best humans

>it's California's fault
AZ is full of shitskins that were born and raised there.

Nice try Pablo you're not fooling anyone.

Wa native who just moved back, Virginia plates.
A-are east coast bros accepted

but this is totally wrong retard

>Boise

I don't really feel sorry for you... Boise is already trash

Where did Reagan work before he was in politics, and where was his first major public office?

he was a strong conservative who was elected in California
imagine that, pre-amnesty california being a deep red state

Go to California now. Maybe 2/10 of them are white and the ones that are white are insufferable pretentious assholes.

nice historical photo let me update that for you

Fuck all of you, Cali Man talkin here. You don't know shit....... Its all the faggots who want pussy who sell their soul to try to get some validation. And the indoctrination from school. I was one of em. Philosophy and logic gave me eyes. Reality set me free. I hope you guys open the gates if I can't wake these fuckers up.

literally the best place on earth

My family were the Californios, spanish colonists (usually conservative) and we fought mexicans of all kinds and subhuman anglo Americans (kek) to make cali an independent spanish speaking republic.

The Mexican empire that ruled the southwest was ran by Europeans (Spaniards and Frenchies). Very rare did brown mestizos have an effect.

Wetbacks and anglNOs get out

I was fortunate enough to get the fuck out of that state before the mass exodus. My family has lived in Oregon since the god damn 60s so I don't get categorized as a cuckifornian.

Enjoy your cucking

Roasties who will get rightfully raped by illegals.

>Literally the whole fucking state

My nephew spent 6 months saving for a trip to LA and when he came back he said it was one of the most disappointing trips he has ever been on.

>M8 there are homeless people living every around the movie studios
>Smog and pollution everywhere.
>Litter and graffiti everywhere
>A general feeling of "not being safe"

He hated it so much they left and went to Vegas instead.

California is to the US as the US is to the world.

Then why did you forget giving him his start while bring him up as the reason for ruining this country with the brown hordes. You make a point, but your shitty state still got him on the map, ergo being your fault.

2 white people vs 100 beaners

Its funny. Your exact thoughts are what all San Diegans think of you fucking zonies. Everyone in SD fucking hates them.

Especially people like me that live in a beach community. (Pacific Beach)

[spoiler]If they are white, I generally dont mind too much.[/spoiler]

Don't forget sucking the Jew dick to get a role in Hollywood or to get some shekels.

5 Freeway not in arizona last i spoke to some bums they said they came from AZ and that they are now living in their car near a 24hr laundry mat felt bad so i gave them 5$ to both of them its becoming a trend out here other sates are coming into cali idk why this state is shit filled jew state

because, California has always been very strongly against immigration.

It was the evangelicuck coalition that put Reagan into national office, that cabal is the one that opened the borders and kept it open. Ironically Bill Clinton and the democrats were the strongest on the border.

Also the Democrats were for strong environmental protections, which is near and dear to the hearts of Californians. People living in backwater shitholes in the South are voting to wreck the environment of one of the most beautiful places on earth

I've been to cali and it's Uganda tier. Wouldn't even visit desu.

No! Brother- they expect one of us in the wreckage...

Parts of Portland, OR, looks like OP’s pic related, especially under the bridges. Or at least it did, before I got the hell out of there a few months ago.

Well, OP, I'm sorry. It's not like I, or any average U.S. citizen have control over who moves to where.
Also, you live in Arizona, so for all we know, these degenerates in your picture may have immigrated from Mexico to AZ.

Where in CA did you go?

I was in Croatia for two weeks this summer and it was a great fucking time

Don't complain if a Calinigger moves into your neighborhood and you do nothing about it. LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE NOT WELCOME

Well, good job making him a household name. If he hadn't been an actor, he wouldn't have been powerful for Goldwater, and he wouldn't have been primed to be the CA governor. If he wasn't the CA governor, he'd likely not be a viable Presidential choice. Still your fault. Stop your "fucking flyovers" attitude and have some self reflection.

you landed in compton airport?

And dont you fucking dare settle here in Colroado.
You can get your fucking shitty ass weed back in your own state now so just git.

You'll know me by my demeanor and by the way I carry myself. You'll open the fucking gate.

Lay off the weed buddy, you can't even spell your own state.

Well then you better get to work, brother!

it was the evangelicuck republicans who were behind the open borders, and also the neocon wars in the middle east

if you are from the south or the midwest, the destruction of california is your fault
and what's worse is, the hatred you have for them when they are forced to flee the state that you ruined

I admire your ability to pretend it's still the early 80s

How did people from Middle America ruin California?

Every white cuck iv seen from that shit hole state wants more brown people and is happy to live as a minority in a 3rd world state.

If only you did not let people from my state buy guns from yours and bring them back. This is what you get.

amazing that california has such a homeless problem while at the same time farms are closing because they have no illegal immigrant labor hmmmmmmmmm
fucking shitfags

How ironic that prius got defaced in portland oregon of all fucking places.

Do you see the California sense of delusion? Yes, it is that powerful.

RICED
I
C
E
D

POOD
O
O
D

Yes there is an elitist cabal that is very in favor of this stuff which resides in California, but the majority of the population has always been very strongly against immigration. Outside of LA or SF it is very strongly conservative (or at least it was before the mass immigration)

While I agree with the sentiment, this incident took place in Portland, which is already a fully lost cause. Focus your efforts where they will do some good.

I feel your pain. I fled Colorado in 2000 because it was already getting shat upon. Ended up in an area of the South even whiter than old Colorado.

California is cancer and I hope Kimmy nukes it into oblivion.

cause we're surrounded by spics and niggers

The thing is most of the brown people in California arent even Mexican, even if they have fake Mexican papers, they are central or South American, pic related

Trips = Truth

Then who will pay your welfare, Cletus?
Your fucked up hillbilly ass doesn't create any wealth - never has, You aren't even socially "white" you trailer park nigger.

>America is a first world count-

Former Californian here, who actually just moved to AZ.

Left because the people running this state are insane. They just tried to pass a healthcare bill that would’ve given free health care to illegal immigrants, and gives tens of thousands of dollars in student aid to each college for “dreamers” aka illegal immigrants instead of giving it to American citizens... WTF?

Best shit is that you’re right about the hypocrisy... head out to expensive ass Marin County and they all voted for Clinton but don’t you dare try to build affordable housing out there... they only want the shitskins in YOUR neighborhood so they can feel better about themselves, but they don’t want them in their own backyard.

To make a long story short, there’s a total disconnect from reality. Left before it gets too bad, but frankly I’m worried more Califags will follow me here and fuck up AZ.

Let’s hope they get Caliexit on a ballot and try to separate themselves from the union. Feel bad for all the natives in other states having to put up with our bullshit.

T. Calicuck

I.voted4McCain6times

Christ OP, are you me? Been saying we need a wall with Cali for years now.

California checking is. OP is correct. If we try to enter your state, your city, your neighborhoods.....fucking KILL us on the spot.

ASAP. No questions asked. Our degeneracy must not spread.

Seriously, I'm born and raised in CA. We're a failed State and a failed people. If you see any one of us moving into your State, kick the living shit out of us immediately. Don't befriend us, don't welcome us, completely make us feel like it was the worst decision we ever made.

Do not engage Californians. We'll fuck your entire State up out of "wanting just to help".