SHAMEFUL STATE DEPARTMENT PURGE TARGETS TOP WOMEN, LATINO, AND AFRICAN-AMERICAN DIPLOMATS

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is purging his department of high-level diplomats. Unsurprisingly in the Trump era, many of those pushed out are minority voices.

shareblue.com/shameful-state-department-purge-targets-top-women-latino-and-african-american-diplomats/

#RESIST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02Z77jYnRps
youtube.com/watch?v=OgvtWr5-ONw
archive.is/4kPFi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Anyone else regret voting for that retarded cheeto hitler?

>Shareblue
>really?
Here, Scamp, have a (You) and a sage and go get some fresh air. Maybe have a shower too.

so what !?! ... that's good for White People ...

>shareblue
Are they even hiding it anymore?

bretty gud if true

So what? I'm not racist enough to care about diversity hires.

Slaughter all leftists in front of their children, then kill the children too. We're going to gas ALL of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=02Z77jYnRps

>shareblue

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED WHITEBOI

This. Finally the correct attitude.

t.shariablue

>youtube.com/watch?v=OgvtWr5-ONw

>>>Ukraine
>>>Shareblue
>>>#Resist

Your tactics won't work forever leech.

It's to make up for going after white folk on welfare.

And other fake news.

>shareblue

Love that video. Heard it the other day and forgot the name, glad to have found it again.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

cute :D

just because no one wants to fuck you, you are that full of hate.

Titten oder gtfo

I wish this to be true.

Or maybe these people its happen to coincide with the groups of people who don't like Trump and therefore don't properly do their jobs of following his policies. Ie, minorities are more likely not to like him and therefore not do their jobs properly so the ones he fires are incidentally minorities.

>shameful
Only women that are Qualified to work in those positions & Only if they are better than Men, if not ... not

>Latino
They can go be diplomats back in their native countries,they needen't be in America in the first place.Same goes for blacks

Also if they were pushed through by jews just so less White People be around it's good that they are being removed.
Every minority hired means a White person in his own Country out of a Job
#resistmywhitedick

source : shariablue

lol.

>trimming the incompetent wasteful employees
>they're mostly women, beaners, and niggers

Is anyone actually surprised by this?

did they finally realize that there is a mountain of evidence that these new 'leftists' act like insane religious freaks?

they are also clearly authoritarian as fuck and insane

>many of those pushed out are minority voice
yeah, the worthless diversity hires.

the NYT is whining about this as well:
archive.is/4kPFi
"Among those fired or sidelined were most of the top African-American and Latino diplomats, as well as many women, difficult losses in a department that has long struggled with diversity."

Not an argument, but when you're screaming with your belly sliced open, you'll be able to seal your guts back in with emojis, right? Right?

Wrong. All Jews will die. All leftists will be exterminated. All communists will have their fingers broken and then be fed still living to dogs.

You will all die. There will be no mercy. The time is coming quickly JEW, you will perish.

THE DAMAGE BEING DONE TO THE STATE DEPARTMENT BY A BUNCH OF PUTIN SHILLING BILLIONAIRES WILL TAKE DECADES TO REPAIR WHILE CRIPPLING THE ABILITY OF THE US TO DO THINGS INTERNATIONALLY

Sounds like just more winning to me.

in other words
>he is getting rid of incompetent and corrupt people

U need to take your medication REGULARLY ! How often do we have to tell you that again ?!
R E G U L A R L Y !!

>shareblue
Obviously bullshit. Through, I hope this is true.

BOT POST
BOT POST
BOT POST

>hit white working class where it hurts
>cuts to welfare
>working class
>welfare