HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUMP JUST CONFIRMED Q IS LEGIT

Q user IS FUCKING REAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVHmshtmDqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stay in your containment thread boomer faggot

we're living in the comfiest timeline, user.

Bump. I really want a happening OP. Please be real.

Delete this

MAGAPILL.COM IS UNDER ATTACK

Doesn't prove shit, fuck off back to your larp thread retard

I wish the the mods would do their fuckin' jobs and band every one of you Cock and Ball TortureS freaks. Have a (You) and a sage and fuck off with this LARPing shit slready.

i don't get it

Q is Donald trump you Rick moranuses

MAGAPILL constantly posting about QAnon and satanic pedophiles and his website "MagaPill.com" which has a list of Trump accomplishments as well as info about the satanic pedophiles

Trump retweets said twitter account, with said website, revealing it to the whole world

people now pointing out that Trump is retweeting a """conspiracy theorist"""

Q = Trump

the site is already down
oy vey

MAGAPILL and website contain a bunch of shit about Pizzagate and podesta

Kill yourself

Get the site back up neets

Magapill.com

Tha joohs are too much for the servers rn

checked bro

no u

fake and gay, checkem. thread is now closed.

SCREENSHOT OF THE SITE

CONTAINS INFO ABOUT Q user

This

Best of all possible worlds, my man.

God Emperor is a hamburger eatin mutha fucka, i love him and i love this website.

WTF IS HAPPENING???

That Q post was done like 20 minutes after the banner for Trump's twitter was changed.

He clearly is checking twitter and seen the change and tried to get ahead of it.

Delete your account for even believing this crap retard

Checked. Site is down for me.......what's going on?

Goy who has the screenshot from the earlier Q threads of the 4 10. And third number showing it was Donald who was Q

you fucking faggots find any coincidence. stay in your larp theads

Nice job shilling your own garbage website, now kindly fuck off.

Can an able fingered goy give a fellow white person a quick rundown?

Who the fuck is Q?

>LEAVING YOUR CONTAINMENT THREAD

Donald is Q

>pic related

>mfw Trump couldn't give two shits about the other information and is more fixated on the accomplishment list.

4 10 20

>able fingered
????
>a fellow white person
Suspicious

It's working

>Trump's team change the banner for his twitter account to include #smalltowns
>retard Q makes a fake "code" thing
>trump tweets afterwards with the same hashtag
>retards are now convinced Q is real

my god it's beautiful Trump is a fucking moron

Alright. Listen, you boomers. I'm going to tell you what's happening:

Israel has subverted most other nations using blackmail and debt. They're attempting to create a New World Order that America will lead but Israel will control behind the scenes, just like they already control America. Everything you're watching unfold, from the migrant crisis to American corruption being exposed on FOX news, was planned and prepared long before many Sup Forums users were born. Using Accelerationism they're showing you how bad the world could be: European genocide, race-wars, terrorism, nuclear threat, etc., so you're inclined to accept their proposal of NWO. Everyone who is anyone knows this is scripted to result in "world peace." Many of our leaders truly believe the end justifies the means but they are deceived by Israel, which will betray America and the world in the end.

So there you have it. Do your own research. Stop following weirdos like Q because they're not giving you the full truth - which I have just summarized for you - meaning they're not anyone you want around.. possibly CIA or the MOSSAD spreading dis-information. Who knows? Just lurk moar.

stop namefagging you boob

Same! Please Kek! Bless us with a giant happening!

can i have a rundown on q? I havent had internet for a while and am way the fuck out of the loop

Did Trump want us to see MAGAPills' pinned tweet?

I don't get it.
What the fuck is going on in this thread. I don't understand OP's picture.

Please, someone help me out of being a retard.

Larp

no u fucking retarded leaf

trump retweeted MAGAPILL, who is the guy who constantly posting about pizzagate and pedophiles

and the website magapill.com which TRUMP JUST ADVERTISED contains info about Q user and all that shit

this

>next several days
>feels like nothing important has happened
>its 11/25

Well then again there were all those allegations this month that smashed a bunch of dems.

But Its not enough. How slow is this trip? I've been on baited breath for a year waiting for anything serious to go down. When do we remove the veil? When do the normies get the redpill shoved down their ignorant throats? I'M TIRED OF WAITING.

Now that was a rare pepe.

Trump is literally 100 steps ahead of liberals on social media

Why can't these fucking retards understand that agreeing with someone on one single point doesn't mean you completely endorse them?

number of times the president of the USA has quoted a fag leaf poster, zero.

CBTS fags flipping out over any tenuous connection to a supposed upcoming knight of the long knives Trump is planning. If you havn't been lurking CBTS threads don't even try.

boomers, schizos, and larpers from reddit try to look for signs in everything

Boi you salty as fuck

Q is someone who claims to have a very high level security clearance. He posts on here with an identifying "tripcode"

he is claiming that trump and sessions are going after the D.C. pedophile ring and are in the process of arresting all of them. while he is right about some stuff, he is often wrong as well. I hope the stuff about this is true, there is a good chance it is all fake.

>too long didn't read
>it could be real, but it's probably bullshit.

Q has already given us the phrase Trump will use to identity himself, and this isn't it.

You know how I know Q isn't real.

They get triggered when you talk about Israel's destruction. That is coming soon. Very soon. Mueller is exposing everything since JFK.

Israel did so much shit to our country.

Mossad killed Seth Rich too, bet you didn't know that.

lord......big league if true. Potus might have well just tweeted this himself. This timeline is fucking insane

b e s t t i m e l i n e

QAnon posted bunch of things around the time the info on Podesta lobbying scandal broke

Spoke about indictments and all that stuff

Its still going on in the CBTS threads (calm before the storm)

Theres thousands of sealed indictments now, lots of things/predictions suggest that a lot of the info is legit

Trump just retweeted an account thats constantly posting about QAnon and the satanic shit

Trump advertised magapill.com on his twitter, which contains info on QAnon

ISRAEL IS FUCKED

Fuck off Eglinnigger

>Sup Forums isn't shooped onto the monitor

One job.

I'll bet that the site is getting flooded with extra traffic. Probably failing to serve information from database. I did get connected for a second but once I refreshed got the same error.

Delete this.

ok i've ignored this for awhile because it's too much info and bullshit to sort through, but what is the exact phrase trump will use to identify himself? also what will trump be confirming by posting this "phrase?" please respond thanks.

I just went on that site. Couldnt see anything about pizzagate. shitloads of normies have heard about pizzagate now anyway. it was just in rolling stone magazine for fuck sake. no one cares about this dumb website.

Trump also said:

"Wow, even I didn’t realize we did so much"

HE WAS BLIND THE WHOLE TIME!

if Trump is here right now , leading a nation the gdp and population similar to the current european union, please say something, even if you are user let us know. Also oldfags are ok

>HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUMP JUST CONFIRMED Q IS LEGIT
what a time to be alive!

>while he is right about some stuff, he is often wrong as well.
That's called being a LARPer

there is no phrase.. its something to do with the storm but the person who posted that may not have even been legit Q, so there might not even be a phrase at all.. just go to the CBTS threads

Now the news will talk about it

It's called Denial & Deception, nice try tho

ISRAEL IS FUCKED

ISRAEL IS FUCKED

when is this Charles Johnson either going to kill himself or be outed as a pedo?

This shitstain evokes maximum hatred in me.. on the order of Charles Blow , Keith Olberman or David Brock et cetera

this

why hasn't this happened

>What are time zones?

>The atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided...
This Chinaman writes near flawless English.

b8

This is stupid.

And Donald trump is teally just Andy Kauffman! Inception!

fpbp

heres some more code straight from Q himself

why can't you fucking niggers stay in your own thread

>it's actually real

wtf so boomer people was the psyop?

you lads are so silly

>tfw the President of USA is tweeting about MAGApills and Anons.

What a timeline.

I got in after 6 tries.

Something's definitely going on, hopefully it's just flooded with traffic and not getting DDOS'd

I can pick you out in every single thread in your desperate attempt to fit in. You're like the kid at the lunch table no one likes. Post some actual shit instead of spamming "Israel is fucked" you braindead boomer.

until vegas is answered, the things this ''q'' said are strange. This is clearly a video bin Salman

youtube.com/watch?v=YVHmshtmDqo

Dear adminz,

Plz delete my account.

Thx, user