>Like Popeyes
>Visited Bo Jangles every day when I'm in Alabama
>Used to steal
>Love white women
>Love B-Ball
>Love lemonade
>Mfw I'm everything I hate
Why must all niggers be like this?

The only parts about your post that piss me off are...
>Used to steal.
Kill yourself you fucking criminal piece of shit.

Literary nothing wrong about Bojangles.

Prove you are black. Post a pic of your hand or dick with a timestamp.

>implying all blacks are niggers
Don't fall for shills that push this meme.

I grew up in Ferguson it was the only way to make money. I'm out now and make enough money to sustain myself

Yeah, it's only 99% of them

>be hapa
>tfw too intelligent, have engineering degree
>steal from walmart self checkout, literally a 25% discount if not more
>have no claim to being an ethnic, but still check off "Asian" and "Hispanic" for extra consideration and lulz
>have white gf

halfbreeds are the way to go. if whites would claim halfbreeds as "basically white" and get actual ethnics to disown them, then majority of loud mouth minorities would be forced to mature up and find another crutch for basing their entire identity off of

>stealing only way to make money
Typical nigger mentality

Don't hate your own race, you should want to live among your people and improve yourselves. If you really care, encourage your fellow blacks to return to africa to rebuild your civilizations.

>making excuses for being a thieving piece of shit

I used to work at a Bojangle's in rural South Carolina for 2 months during college so I could save up rent money to transfer somewhere else.

It was fucking awful and is one of the main reasons I am racist today.

>Be poor
>Literally no job
>no education because can't afford college
>Missouri college's shit anyway
>Only other way to make money is gang banging

Nothing wrong with Popeyes friend, if you said you liked KFC then you'd be a stereotype. KFC is the slave chicken, created by the white masters to keep the negro sickly and obedient. Popeyes was constructed by an unholy union of European culinary arts with African voodoo magic, by sheboon conjurors as the masters railed their virulent brown gashes.

I went through all that shit. I didn't join a piece of shit gang turn into a piece of shit thief. Fuck off.

I didn't join a gang I only stole shit from criminals that steal themselves

>i was robben hoodie and sheet

Well at least I didn't steal from rich white men who worked hard I stole from low level little shits

As a mixed guy, I absolve you of your chicken related guilt. Bojangles and Popeye's are actually the shit. It's that KFC shit that separates the niggers from the niggas

88 indeed

You seem alright. Your race isnt a joke they just need leaders like you and to stop blaming whites for everything because victims never get any more than a short term leg up.

None of the things you listed is actually bad except the stealing. If its in the past though its in the past.

You’ve probably never even met a rich white man. Most of us are as poor as you. The poor work hard as hell too.

The point though is it isnt about not stealing from those who work hard, thats some social justice tier thinking. its about not taking what doesnt belong to you. In turn, somebody wont take from you someday.

If you feel that way imagine what your biracial kid will feel about your mother. And you.

idk it always conflicts most of us us because we kind of like people like you, but then you have kids and they act like the rest of the nignogs

in the very old days we could afford to take some of the cool ones to Europe, they'd often be white within a few generations, all was fine. That cannot happen anymore because they flooded 3rd worlders in though.

You don't have to be - strive to be more than an NPC